It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building Collapse in NYC, USA is a Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Could the building collapse in New York City, happening just days after the airplane fly-over scare, be a test to see how they could bring down a building and cover it up?

The building was located just blocks from the World Trade Center locations of the infamous 9/11 (September, 11 2001) attacks and collapse.

The timing of the collapse is being called a miracle because it was vacant and no one was near-by when it happened. Is this more of a reason to believe it was planned?

This is very suspicious to me. Does anyone else feel this way?

Link to article.

cbs3.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
miracle indeed if no one got hurt, suspicious probably but it could be just an off the charts coincidence.

I can totally understand why New Yorkers would cry foul and see possible conspiracy in these events however it could just be horrible judgment on the part of the flyover and an inevitable structural failing when it comes to the building.

I guess only time will tell...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed!

I'm wondering if there is some sort of larger experiment going on right now centering in NYC? Just my own personal oppinion. But too strange to just be a coincidence I think. But the flyover which seems like it just came out of the blue, and now a building collapses near the twin towers? very interesting!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It is just so strange, the timing after the fly over, the location, no injuries - in fact, hardly no one around to witness it.

The one question that is a big one for me is; what kind of knowledge could they gain from leveling this building?

I guess they could learn a lot. I am thinking that maybe they are using this as a seed.

Plant the seed that buildings are getting old an likely to fail so when one does fail, that may be much more catastrophic, they don't have as much explaining to do.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by aanze1313

There is definitely something big going on. I don't think we'll be able to put our finger on it until it is too late though.

The Swine Flu, the NYC Flyover, the Building collapse in NYC, tals about closing the Mexico-United States border, major bail-out of Chrysler, etc., etc.

There is so much stuff going on right now it is amazing to try and think about it all, and I think that is how "they" want it. How could we possibly connect the dots on all this stuff to find out what "they" are up to, if "they" are up to anything at all.

Past experience tell us that "they" are always up to something. I think something very, very, big is in the works.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I haven't seen the story yet, but I have to ask what it looked like as it fell... Did it fall willy-nilly? Or like a controlled demo?

Did the concrete pulverize? Was the steel cut into handy bits?

How many "coincidences" were there with this collapse beyond its being empty and no one being hurt?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
Could the building collapse in New York City, happening just days after the airplane fly-over scare, be a test to see how they could bring down a building and cover it up?

The building was located just blocks from the World Trade Center locations of the infamous 9/11 (September, 11 2001) attacks and collapse.

The timing of the collapse is being called a miracle because it was vacant and no one was near-by when it happened. Is this more of a reason to believe it was planned?

This is very suspicious to me. Does anyone else feel this way?

Link to article.

cbs3.com...

23rd street is not just "blocks" away from WTC, its pretty far, i think its just a coincidence. most of the buildings around that area are around 100 years old, probably the building was behind on maintenance, alot of landlords in new york will skip maintenance for better profits , i remember during the 90's there was a building collapse or at least a partial collapse at least once a week.

if it was a brand new construction i would agree with you, but with these old buildings anything can happen and usually does.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
has anyone else heard that the flyover was a military exercise to test the drone technology?the tailfins on the f-16 were colored orange red which i understand is the color they use to mark a drone. heard also about some tecnology the faa wants to put in passenger airplanes to override manual flight controls to take over a hijacked plane so they(hijackers) couldnt use the plane as a weapon.anyone else have heard anything?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Calm down. the building was built in the 1880's and was slated for demolition. No conspiracy here just an old decrepit building.

The Department of Buildings had visited the site this week, and had required the owner to shore up the interior and exterior of the structure. "We have engineers on site. We are working through to identify the reason for the collapse, the cause of the collapse," said Buildings Commissioner Robert LiMandri. "It's unknown at this time. However, we do know that this building was fragile and was slated for demolition."

According to Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer, the building had four open violations from 2007 and 2008. The Department of Buildings said it is looking into those claims.

NY1

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have a condo at 200w. 52nd street and anything that is in the city that has to do with a collapse after 9/11 I consider close.

I haven't seen a video of the collapse as it happened. Hopefully one will surface so we can all have a good look, though it seems doubtful considering that hardly no one was in the immediate area as it happened.

Don't get me wrong I am not screaming conspiracy or anything, I am just wondering what the chances are that this was some type of test for controlled explosions or, like I said earlier, a seed being planted for future demolition.

new topics

top topics

join