It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Feared To Be Weaponized Strain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Swine Flu Feared To Be Weaponized Strain

onlinejournal.com

According to two mainstream media journalists, one in Mexico City and the other in Jakarta, who spoke to WMR on background, they are convinced that the current outbreak of a new strain of swine flu in Mexico and some parts of the United States is the result of the introduction of a human-engineered pathogen that could result in a widespread global pandemic, with potentially catastrophic consequences for domestic and international travel and commerce.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
swine flu weaponized

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
"Our Jakarta source said WHO officials are afraid that the presence of gene segments from dreaded H5N1 bird flu in the A-H1N1 swine flu strain could mean that the new swine flu strain was engineered to “jump species.”

Could there be any possibly happen. Could this be humanly engineered?. I had trouble finding this on any MS web. Could

onlinejournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
ok
S+f from me as this could be important,
The site is a sort of whistleblowers, but with a face behind it Wayne Madison a lawyer.

If the stories are correct, it sort of states the top experts in the world think this is engineered, and wont tell us.

However as I have not seen his stuff before, does anyone know anything about the credibility of Wayne maddison? would he make this up to get attention, hits? or has be been a reliable source before?

If it was true it would not surprise me that much.

Elf.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I wouldnt be suprised if this swine flu outbreak is connected to the reports of bird flu being transported via tractor trailors on US interstates a week or so ago. There were a couple threads here on ATS with the audio of a woman calling a radio show saying an aquaintance of hers was recruited as a driver. This isn't cool.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have felt strange about what is going on in regards to this flu scare for over six months.... The reason that I say six months is because after asking a doctor why the V.A. was pushing so hard for veterans to take the flu shot, the response I got was that the flu was going to hit very hard this season. when I asked why she made a comment that it was gong to be bad because of the size of the world population compared to the population of 1918.... Now the epidemic of 1918 was a strain of swine flu just as it is again now.... I still said no to the inoculation, and hope that I made the right decision. The V.A. has never before in the years that I have been a patient push so hard to get every one to get inoculated.

top topics

join