It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS POLL RESULTS: How Prepared Are You For Situation-X?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What the heck?!?!?

When did this poll go up????

Needless to say I missed it.

I would fall under the grey area though.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Re-reading this thread again after 2 years makes me sad...seems most of the posters no longer come here anymore. Many of these members are what compelled me to join ATS.
My, my how things (ATS included) have changed
peace

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I would like to see this poll re done.I bet things are different now.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
im all set, a while back i told myself that cigs and alcohol would be the gold, so i set out and bought boxes of Miniature Bottle rum,which i think will work better when trading for other items and are easier to carry, as for cig i bought all from online which was cheaper, so far i have enough to get by for more then a year,

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
what wheres the question for how many people have a bunker fully stocked?

my hero was burt gummer from the movie tremors and i modeled my rec room after his with a few modern conveiences.

food and fuel for 10 years and and an ammo and gun collection that is classified.

if the world does fall i am prepared!!! cause my motto is its better to have and spend a crap load of cash than not have it besides cash would become meaningless.

i took my example from all those government shoes who are going to hide in their little prarie dog holes.

ok i lied nevermind that first part the only thing that was true is i like burt gummer and i only have just enough to get by for a day at most.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think we missed this poll by about two years if the date is correct! It would be interesting to see if there's a difference between then and now though.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I agree with many on here. I think there should be a new poll. I think that many people are becoming more alert, more aware of what is happening in the country. I feel that people are not feeling secure in their future and the future of the country. I am a newbie to the preparation way of life. Three months stored and preparing everyday.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
what wheres the question for how many people have a bunker fully stocked?

i took my example from all those government shoes who are going to hide in their little prarie dog holes.

ok i lied nevermind that first part the only thing that was true is i like burt gummer and i only have just enough to get by for a day at most.

Stay away from the Prairie Dog holes, the ones in CO have the bubonic plague.
edit on 13-9-2011 by AuntB because: my post didn't appear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join