It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman kills 13 at Azerbaijan university

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Gunman kills 13 at Azerbaijan university

www.latimes.com

Gadyrov came armed with a Makarov pistol and several fully loaded clips, officials in the oil-rich, former Soviet nation said.

The gunman, who shot himself dead as police closed in, was identified as Georgian citizen Farda Gadyrov. He entered a building at Azerbaijan State Oil Academy at around 9:30 this morning and began climbing the stairs, shooting indiscriminately as he ascended, Azerbaijani officials said. More than a dozen people were wounded in the attack.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well, here is another coward. Another numb nutted mindwash drone, attacking his peer's with lethal intent. A coward to the end, and this is so sad that he had no honor.

The Samurai viewed Sepuku(suicide thru disembowelment) an honorable death if one disgraced the family name.
A true warrior this one was not, and I can tell you a few lessons to learn from this so if you snap your family wont be dishonored.

One. If you want to die, dont ever hurt anyone else, that is so low, so empty of meaning. If you think suicide is honorable, then so be it. I think it's a cowardly act and it's unacceptable, but I am a warrior, and I have a code.

Two. Dont be a victim without a chance. you must realize after the last 10 or so shootings like this that running is a dieng mans option. One must attack with speed and terrible violence, you must try to kill him in anyway possible. Die trying? Ok. Better than dieing running. He has a limmited magazine and while practiced shooters can reload quick, chances are that you can get to the shooter and kill him fast. Pepper spray and a knife would save almost everyone. although anything is a weapon.

Three. Stregnth in numbers. He cant kill 14 if they jump him. Rip his head off and get your pic up on ATS when you mount it to a pike. If shooters were savagely destroyed, they would think twice, and a second thought would save lives. If you lead by example and from the front people will follow. If you run to the window, you bottleneck the escape and create a fatal funnel for the shooter.

HEY ATS, your not making it out Alive, so stand up and FIGHT

Semper Fi DO OR DIE

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'll keep that in mind while being shot at.

"Hai guys, lets run at him and not away!"

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

I see what you mean by die trying, but if I'm normally proper zombied out at work anyway so I probly wouldn't have had a cat in hell's either.

This is becoming far too often, what the hell is wrong with people being as they feel the need to take innocent people with them.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Damn those pesky eyewitnesses!

en.apa.az...
Student of the Oil Academy Rashad Allahverdiyev told journalists shooting happened accidentally. “Two entered the building and began to shoot the people they met. The terrorists were not black. They shot two professors before my eyes and they shot those who tried to tackle them. We escaped from the window”.

Also this:

Six wounded people are in hard conditions, hospital sources said. They all were shot in head.

-----------

Comment: We know how these guys always have amazing marksmanship abilities.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

You are absolutely correct. Just like life, no one is assured of getting out alive (a pun, if you feel like laughing). Anyway, no way will I ever sit around and let someone just pop me like that.

With all the violence, doesn't everyone have recurring dreams about how they would protect themselves just in case of an attack?

new topics

top topics

join