It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Needles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think children's fear of needles is normal and healthy, and possibly connected to genetic memory?

I think it is important to connect dots regarding Nazi and Japanese doctors and what they did to other humans. Why would anyone waste time talking about anything else? Evil doctors are probably a very very small percentage but also well-meaning doctors are pitifully educated regarding how warfare is conducted.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db2dac1780bc.gif[/atsimg]

wiki/Fabian_strategy

However, as with the original Fabius, Fabian strategy is often more popular in retrospect than at the time. To the troops, it can seem like a cowardly and demoralizing policy of continual retreat. Fabian strategy is sometimes combined with scorched earth tactics that demand sacrifice from civilian populations. Fabian leaders may be perceived as giving up territory without a fight, and since Fabian strategies promise extended war rather than quick victories, they can wear down the will of one's own side as well as the enemy. During the American Revolution, John Adams' dissatisfaction with Washington's conduct of the war led him to declare, "I am sick of Fabian systems in all quarters!"

Later in history Fabian tactics would be employed all over the world. Used against Napoleon’s Grande Armée the Fabian tactics proved to be a decisive strategy in the defense of Russia.

wiki/Iatrogenic

The terms iatrogenesis and iatrogenic artifact refer to adverse effects or complications caused by or resulting from medical treatment or advice. In addition to harmful consequences of actions by physicians, iatrogenesis can also refer to actions by other healthcare professionals, such as psychologists, therapists, pharmacists, nurses, dentists, and others. Iatrogenisis is not restricted to conventional medicine and can also result from complementary and alternative medicine treatments.

Some iatrogenic artifacts are clearly defined and easily recognized, such as a complication following a surgical procedure. Some are less obvious and can require significant investigation to identify

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I really enjoy stumbling upon your posts....

And am kind of chortling now about this one.!! Am feeling that this is part of the fear factor evolving in the world right now...meaning the Fabian theory.
All needles heading for our specified bodily areas do indeed look like the magnified one.

Yes.....this is war.

Peace...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gyrochiral
I really enjoy stumbling upon your posts....

Thanks, and your comment made me laugh because I do leave them all over the floor, waiting for people to stumble. I mean not in the biblical sense of course, but kinda like stepping on a lego. Yes, there must be pain with truth, at least in this world.

And am kind of chortling now about this one.!! Am feeling that this is part of the fear factor evolving in the world right now...meaning the Fabian theory.

Only chortling can save us. Thanks for that.

join