It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you know someone infected?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thanks all for your replies. My heart goes with all who are sick, I really hope you get better soon.

Please keep posting your update info those who has symptons, let us know if it's positive that you got this flu or (hopefully) it's something else.

So far it looks like a lot of people are feeling sick, yet we have to confirm if it's the real thing or not.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by seb2882]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
ok...just heard its hit ireland...one man confirmed infected in the west of ireland!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have a friend in Dublin, will ask him what's the situation there.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

Thanks x

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

just a hunch...and sure its been questioned here on ats...mexico and loads of ufo activity there???

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucy40
ok...just heard its hit ireland...one man confirmed infected in the west of ireland!

There was a guy the day before yesterday I believe on GLP that said he was Ireland's first case. Everyone didn't believe him and he told everyone to wait and it would be announced as he went in to get tested because he was experiencing flu like symptoms. He later came back to say see, told you. Wonder if it really was him?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is it me or this is getting a little bit quieter today than the former days? I mean the whole pandemic thing? Maybe it's because of Labor Day, I don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join