It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Swine Flu Virus Reaches Wisconsin, Four Milwaukee Schools Close Temporarily

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So its come to my city... I'm not to worried about it anymore... what worries me mostly is the way the goverment is hyping this up like crazy...
But what caught my attention and made me think of the f.e.m.a camps and mass graves is this comment.

State Health Officer Seth Foldy said at a news conference late Wednesday. "This should not be a surprise at this point. We've been anticipating and planning for something like this."

anticipating and planning for something like this?... weird..
the news is making all the older folks and children scared to even leave the house... the focus on the deaths and not the fact that no one infect here in the states have died.. (well a child in texas did but he was visiting family in texas and is a citizen of Mexico)

something doesnt feel right here in milwaukee.. im starting to worry that guys in hazmat suits will bust down my door and start dragging us all to the firing squads...

if they up this to level 6... im loading my gun

p.s. its super foggy outside adding to the creepy "pending zombie invasion-like" feel..haha

Source

join