It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Swine" Proof Your Body!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

"Swine" proof your body!

Since we do not realy know much about the new virus (Appart from info from Media) it is important to keep our immune systems healthy and strong! If you don't exercise much or eat very healthily this is your time and excuse to change!

Here is some information and tips to take and consider:

1) Detoxify the body - Detoxify the body.

It is really difficult for people to understand how many toxins they have floating in the blood and building up in the organs of the body, causing the lack of energy and/or chronic health problems.

Many of us want to take something quick and fast to feel better, without having to change anything in our lifestyle. For those who are willing to take the next step, detoxifying the body is a must. Toxins directly slow the immune system function down, which allows for bacteria, fungi, cancer cells and viruses to prolificate.

Begin by changing the food you normally eat to fully organic, if you find it easy to say no to fast food or other high calorie foods start eating fresh fruit, vegetables and lean meats, such as fish.

Remember to drink lots of water (2 litres a day).

Antioxidants

Free radicals have been strongly linked to Immune System damage. Colloidal silver is super helpful for internal and external uses in eliminating parasites, viral and fungal problems, rashes on the skin and other ailments. It is best to purchase your own colloidal silver maker and make your own.

Eat Natural Foods!

Organic fruits and vegetables raw will provide the most nutrition. If you need to cook them, try steaming just a tiny bit so they retain their nutritional value, pour a bit of Organic Flax Oil over vegetables for a nutty flavor. The flax oil will give you the Omega 3’s and Omega 6’s that the body needs.

If you eat vegetables raw it keeps all the nutrients, where as when you cook them you will lose alot of the nutrients, however people will argue over which would taste the best.

Habits that Weaken the Immune System

Certain foods and environmental influences can keep the immune system from doing a good job. Watch out for these threats to your body's defences.

Overdosing on sugar

Eating or drinking 100 grams (8 tbsp.) of sugar, the equivalent of one 12-ounce can of soda, can reduce the ability of white blood cells to kill germs by forty percent. The immune-suppressing effect of sugar starts less than thirty minutes after ingestion and may last for five hours. In contrast, the ingestion of complex carbohydrates, or starches, has no effect on the immune system.

Excess alcohol

Excessive alcohol intake can harm the body's immune system in two ways. First, it produces an overall nutritional deficiency, depriving the body of valuable immune- boosting nutrients. Second, alcohol, like sugar, consumed in excess can reduce the ability of white cells to kill germs. High doses of alcohol suppress the ability of the white blood cells to multiply, inhibit the action of killer white cells on cancer cells, and lessen the ability of macrophages to produce tumour necrosis factors. One drink (the equivalent of 12 ounces of beer, 5 ounces of wine, or 1 ounces of hard liquor) does not appear to bother the immune system, but three or more drinks do. Damage to the immune system increases in proportion to the quantity of alcohol consumed. Amounts of alcohol that are enough to cause intoxication are also enough to suppress immunity.

Food allergens

Due to a genetic quirk, some divisions of the immune army recognize an otherwise harmless substance (such as milk) as a foreign invader and attack it, causing an allergic reaction. Before the battle, the intestinal lining was like a wall impenetrable to foreign invaders. After many encounters with food allergens, the wall is damaged, enabling invaders and other potentially toxic substances in the food to get into the bloodstream and make the body feel miserable. This condition is known as the leaky gut syndrome.

Too much fat

Obesity can lead to a depressed immune system. It can affect the ability of white blood cells to multiply, produce antibodies, and rush to the site of an infection.

Avoid Vaccines!

Until more information is given about the vaccines and shots steer clear of them.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Poet Of Deception]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Nice post !!!

Good advice for everyday living; regardless of flus.
Hopefully this will get read by more.

Thanks and Peace...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gyrochiral

Thank you!

I was going to post workout regimes and exercis's to follow but I doubt anyone would do them everyday!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Bump! (I feel everyone needs to see this!)

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I dunno I dont really want to make the cytokine storm more intense. Ive considered taking up smoking even.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Poet Of Deception

"Until more information is given about the vaccines and shots steer clear of them. "

Good way to reduce world population.

People! DON'T get vaccinated.

There are too many of you already.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

Just hang around some smokers for a while.....
Please do not start yourself.

Peace...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Now I don't know what to believe.

The very first thing that came up when I googled Colloidal silver was:

Colloidal Silver: Risk Without Benefit

Colloidal silver is a suspension of submicroscopic metallic silver particles in a colloidal base. Long-term use of silver preparations can lead to argyria, a condition in which silver salts deposit in the skin, eyes, and internal organs, and the skin turns ashen-gray. Many cases of argyria occurred during the pre-antibiotic era when silver was a common ingredient in nosedrops. When the cause became apparent, doctors stopped recommending their use, and reputable manufacturers stopped producing them. The official drug guidebooks (United States Pharmacopeia and National Formulary) have not listed colloidal silver products since 1975.

FDA laboratory studies have found that the amount of silver in some product samples has varied from 15.2% to 124% of the amount listed on the product labels. The amount of silver required to produce argyria is unknown. However, the FDA has concluded that the risk of using silver products exceeds any unsubstantiated benefit [3]. So far, eleven cases of argyria related to silver products have been reported:

* A 56-year-old man who had sold and used colloidal silver for three years, developed blue/gray discoloration of his fingernails accompanied by a very high blood level of silver [4].
* A married couple who had three years of daily consumption of a drink prepared by administering an electrolytic charge to a bowl of water that contained a silver bar [5].
* Another couple had been taking a silver-containing "dietary supplement" prescribed by a naturopath [5].
* A mentally ill man who had been drinking silver-containing herbal tea for about 10 months [5].
* Stan Jones, Montana's Libertarian Party candidate for the U.S. Senate, who reportedly started taking colloidal silver in 1999 for fear that Y2K disruptions might lead to a shortage of antibiotics. He made his own concoction by electrically two silver wires in a glass of water [6].
* Two men, ages 63 and 76, developed argyria after a year of product use inspired by Internet claims [7].
* A 16-year-old boy developed blue-gray pigmentation of his entire body after ingesting a silver-containing dietary supplement for a year. The product, packaged so that it was identical to bottled water. was touted as a preventive for everyday infections [8].

* A 58-year-old man who treated a presumed kidney infection with a home-brewed colloidal solution 12 times a day for 4 days developed argyria about 4 weeks later [9].
* A 38-year-old man developed argyria after ingesting approximately 16 ounces of 450 ppm colloidal silver three times a day for 10 months to treat his arthritis and other conditions. He made the solution with a simple battery-operated chamber that leached silver from pure silver wire. He had obtained the plans from information on the Internet [10]. The photograph to the right shows how his skin color compares to that of normal skin.

So, any knowledgeable people out there care to comment on this? I'd really like to hear what you have to say.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Good post!

Common sense and everyday living for some of us but then again...

I will add here as I have in another thread: WASH YOUR PRODUCE!

Seriously,I live in South Texas and saw a woman hand a kid an apple right off the display yesterday and he promptly bit into it...HELLO???

Will also add this: GET PHYSICAL! Seriously,it's time for more people to simply get off their butts and start excercising,no more excuses!
Endomorphins are also a way to boost the immune system and excercise produces them! Do something everyday!

Thanks for the good advice!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by irishchic]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Wow 11 cases of Argyria reported. How many people in the US alone take the stuff, 11 out of possibly millions, it's like spitting into the sea.

Mate, trust nothing from a FDA site, they are paid employees of the large Pharma industry. I've been using Collidal Silver for years, nothing wrong with me.

Chuffer

new topics

top topics

join