It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams, Radio, Aliens and UFO's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I hope this is in the right thread, but anyway, it is topical.

My sister dropped a CD recording she made for me of a Radio interview today because it was about UFO's, aliens and stuff, and I have talked to her about ATS. We often have conversations about the MSM amd many other topics relevant to ATS, she is a TV/film editor. Her partner is an Executive Producer of radio programs here in Sydney.
Last year my sisters partner recieved an award at the New York Festival's Radio Programming Awards. That means as a reward she is a Judge in this years Awards.

Robbie Williams was interviewed by Jon Ronson last year, it is a really great piece and is entered into this years awards. Robbie gives ATS a plug in the interview which is awesome.

I think this is really great that Award winning radio executives, broadcasters and programmers from around the globe will be listening to this interview, its topical content, and of course Mr Williams expressing a passion alot of us can relate to and share. Not to mention ATS getting a plug in there too.

Anyway I think this is a good positive story about the subject, and Robbie, I hope it wins in its catogory. I also think it is cool how the story has come around in a circle as It was my discussing the Topic, ATS and Robbie that clicked with my sister as she and her partner listened to the interview as part of the Judging requiements and Process of the Festival. What a small world hey.

Here are some links to threads about the interview.
Previously discussed Radio Interview Threads

And a link to the New York festivals site.
www.newyorkfestivals.com...

P.S. My sisters partner has be told, Vote One. Vote Robbie.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by atlasastro]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think my thread caught swine flu.

Well, I'm still excited.
Bumpalicious For Robbie.

join