It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Reviewed Scientific Research That Refutes Anbthropogenic Global Warming and More.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

How is Anthropogenic Global Warming a religion? Because you are puting your faith into GCMs (Global Circulation Models) or computer models which are wrong. That is why.

GCMs are the ONLY evidence that AGWers have to claim that CO2 increases as much as they claim, and the AGWers have been wrong. Even Arrhenius was wrong, since he claimed that a double in atmospheric CO2 levels would increase temperatures to 5C - 6C, and since atmospheric CO2 has increased to almost 100 ppm since 1900, then if Arrhenius prediction was right the Earth's temperature would have increased 2.5C -3C, and it hasn't. The increase has been about 0.5C - 0.6C and it has been because of the increase in solar activity, and the increase of the main greenhouse gas WATER VAPOR and not CO2.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Some people need to be reminded of research papers like the ones found in this thread so i am bumping it.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

[edit on 2/2/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Ok, I have just ONE question for the MAJOR debaters in this thread:

How would a Carbon Tax, or Cap and Trade, actually REDUCE carbon emissions?

(And NO, the complete destruction of the economy is not an acceptable answer)

All I see, is that the legislation to combat this "Problem" is not about Helping at all, but making it SEEM like helping, while taxing the WORLD through the IMF, and World Bank.

-Edrick

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Phew, that's the best response from atlasastro... brrr, I shiver from his logical, and intelligent response...

Meanwhile the scammers in the IPCC, and the CRU are spilling the beans and admitting they have used false information to push for their globalist agenda...but then again the completely logical awnsers from Atlasastro completely destroy the fact that even the scammers themselves are admitting the scam....

Phew, keep them coming atlasastro, you surely know how to formulate an intelligent argument...

[edit on 3-2-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
Ok, I have just ONE question for the MAJOR debaters in this thread:

How would a Carbon Tax, or Cap and Trade, actually REDUCE carbon emissions?

They wouldn't. Any more than a 5p increase in alcohol taxation would cut alcoholism. But that never stopped govts using it as an excuse.

All I see, is that the legislation to combat this "Problem" is not about Helping at all, but making it SEEM like helping, while taxing the WORLD through the IMF, and World Bank.

-Edrick

Aye, it's all about appearing to be doing something. Why would any govt today seriously worry about what might happen after they are out of office?

None of this affects 200 years af atmospheric science. But it is a shame such science is being misused for political and monetary purposes - which in turn leads to public lack of support for the science .....

Hmmmm, as this is a conspiracy forum, maybe that's the point? Turn the people against science and back to organised religion? Stop them thinking for themselves. Burn the scientist-witches at the stake. But not on a Sunday!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Hmmmm, as this is a conspiracy forum, maybe that's the point? Turn the people against science and back to organised religion? Stop them thinking for themselves. Burn the scientist-witches at the stake. But not on a Sunday!

So now that we caught the AGW scammers, the IPCC had to admit they used false information, and then when the chief scientist of the IPCC admitted to this, one of the scientists who published one particular piece of false information admitted that they KNEW they were using false information, but he is trying to claim that they did it "for the good of the world" yet you want to claim that this could be a conspiracy to get people to distrust science?....

Now that's reaching a bit too far Essan, even for you...

Science is not perfect, but it was also scientists who were the first ones to try to tell the world that AGW is nothing more than a sham, yet you and others like you didn't want to listen to them, or didn't believe them even when there was evidence showing that what they have been saying was true...

Science will be fine, who won't be fine, or at least I hope they won't be fine are the scientists who participated in this scam.

Let's also hope that this stops the stupid atmospheric CO2 sequestration research that were started, and the legislation which was started to give money to Universities which participate in atmospheric CO2 sequestration research...

Because if those programs continue their course this will cause the worse environmental impact that mankind has ever caused, as well as causing the starvation of billions more...

That plus all the stupid taxes, and legislation against CO2....all those should end, and let's hope the fact that AGW has been shown to be a sham now stops all of the above from happening... That plus politicians like Al Gore should be put in jail with the scammers, and all businesses which were started to turn AGW into a profit should stop...

Anyway...nice try Essan....

[edited to add comments]

[edit on 3-2-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
None of this affects 200 years af atmospheric science.

As for that particular claim, sorry Essan but you are wrong. The fact that there is evidence that refutes AGW, the fact that the cream of the crop of the AGW scientists had to rig data, and the programs they used, they hid evidence and used false information, and they used every legal and illegal way to keep people in the dark, and to discredit any scientist who dared publish any research that refutes AGW, and they even admitted to have used false information KNOWINGLY, all of this shows AGW is wrong...

Arrhenius was wrong about AGW Essan, and you would have known this if you had read any of his papers.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
temperature charts from my archives, no idea where the bottom chart came from, far too much 'stuff' archived on paper.
Okay, how to I transfer pictures from 'my pictures' (on my PC) to this post please?

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
temperature charts from my archives, no idea where the bottom chart came from, far too much 'stuff' archived on paper.
Okay, how to I transfer pictures from 'my pictures' (on my PC) to this post please?

Go to "members tools", under ATS banner and "deny ignorance", then go to "my pictures" and to the right there is a section to "upload pictures". Chose "browse" and choose the picture you want to upload, and click on "add photo" of course.

Then you will be taken to the section "my pictures", and the first one will be the one you just uploaded.

Click on photo, and you will see it, then scroll down and copy the entire url under "Embed on ATS" and paste it on the post.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

....that is all the logic and reasoning required in replying to you EU. That is all.

BTW hows the Republic going, still fighting the imaginary AGW nwo population reduction conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

....that is all the logic and reasoning required in replying to you EU. That is all.

Not really, it just shows you have no real argument to back the AGW scam...

Originally posted by atlasastro
BTW hows the Republic going, still fighting the imaginary AGW nwo population reduction conspiracy?

Well at least the AGW lie has been shown to be a SCAM, and your idols are scrambling to point at one another trying to put the blame elsewhere...

BTW are you still believing in the AGW SCAM?.....

Good luck with that....even the cream of the crop of the AGW scientists have been shown to be nothing more than scammers, and have used false information to back the AGW religion.....

How is the church of AGW now?.. losing lots of believers?.....

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

ElectricUniverse
Some people need to be reminded of research papers like the ones found in this thread so i am bumping it.

dido

I just red a part of the thread...stumbled on it through a search for "peer review"...so glad I did.

Good work...I just love older threads.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join