It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forced Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
In in the event that vaccination is forced, which seems quite likely with the Martial law and all, what can we do? What are our options?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I am from the UK but i was thinking of this last night. What if we just refused? Would they come to our houses, pin us down and inject us? Would they arrest us and send us to jail? Fair enough, less chance of infection then i suppose. I honestly don't know. They don't even have a vaccine yet do they?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

They are passing of Tamiflu as the vaccination and have ordered stockpiles of it. The UK government in particular has ordered enough to treat the entire population.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This what Tamiflu is,

Some people using oseltamivir have had rare side effects of sudden confusion, delirium, hallucinations, unusual behavior, or self-injury. These symptoms have occurred most often in children. It is not known whether Islamic was the exact cause of these symptoms. However, anyone using oseltamivir should be watched closely for signs of confusion or unusual behavior. Call a doctor at once if you or the child using oseltamivir has any of these symptoms.

The side effects are no so rare when China after using the medication for SARS reported cases of children and teens death.

What is the most important information I should know about oseltamivir?(Tamiflu).

health.yahoo.com...

This anti viral has the potential of causing a large amount of death in children if given to entire populations including children.

If the swine virus doesn't kill our children this medication can.

So be aware of it.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Im gonna fight with all I have got to not get vaccinated! When I get angered there is pretty much nothing that can stop me... (Nearly killed 4 people when I got ganged up on by 4 Chavs) My immune system is highly effective at fending off virus' and other diseases! Don't want to be injected with something that I don't know what is in it!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Poet Of Deception]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I won't take the injection unless people start dropping like flies from the virus. I will put my faith in what has got humanity through history, the human refusal to just die when its their bloody time. So many times you see these medicines that get all this praise and then when they administer it to the population at large they find all sorts of side-effects that they didn't know about before. I will wait till it has been in use for a while and see if there are any adverse effects cropping up. If not then I might take it. Might.

-Cauch1

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
reply to post by Kram09

They are passing of Tamiflu as the vaccination and have ordered stockpiles of it. The UK government in particular has ordered enough to treat the entire population.

Tamiflu is not a vaccination. It is a treatment if you do catch the flu. There is no vaccination for the swine flu.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yes tamiflu is just a treatment, There is no vaccination so far....well that we know of anyway. But do people really think there will be forced vaccinations?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Isnt it that way with all of the newer generations of medications?
It seems that every drug commercial thats advertised, lists side effects that are worse than the cure.

If the swain virus doesn't kill our children this medication can.

BTW is there any particular reason that you seem to avoid using the proper or the "press" given name for this virus?
Not that im stalking you lol but your posts do stand out, when you constantly say SWAIN instead of SWINE.
or is it just a typo? sometimes its hard to tell with people on this board.
Im not trying to be rude, it really makes no difference, I guess I was just curious.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Berzerked]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cauch1
I won't take the injection unless people start dropping like flies from the virus.

-Cauch1

How can you be sure people won't be dropping like flies FROM the vaccine? More interesting, how can the PTB determine who's been vaccinated and who hasn't. If they enforce travel bans for people who haven't been vaccinate, how would they know? RFID?

Just speculation of course.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnny_Sokko

I also said that I would not take a vaccination till it had been in use for a while in case there were bad side-effects. I do realise that sometimes the cure can be worse than the disease.

-Cauch1

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

Oh, my thanks for that, I have not noticed that littler fact, I am sorry but my spell check keeps changing the word and I thought it was the right one.

I will made sure that the word is the right one for now on.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The OP poses an interesting question. If the vaccine is safe and effective, then those who receive it are in no danger from those who refuse it. Personally, I am not sure I take it. I know of two people who have been hit hard by Guillain-Barré after receiving a flu shot.

I am most curious to see how far the powers that be will go if a vaccine becomes mandatory. Are they really prepared to go into the various communities (such as the Amish among others) who believe in the power of prayer and good living instead of western medicine? I really don't think it gets this far, but it makes for an interesting though exercise.

top topics

join