It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Bachman is an Idiot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I couldn't help start this thread. Everyday I'm further dumbfounded at the absolute utter stupidity of this person. Where did Michelle Bachman come from?

How did this person become a member of Congress?

How has she not been laughed out of those chambers?

Is there really support for her in her state?

Can someone please explain Michelle Bachman to me?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
She may be an idiot...
but she is drop dead sexy!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tommy_boy

Here is more info:

wikipedia : Michele Bachmann

She is really something else...

Constant inspiration for comedians and Keith Obberman of MSNBC and lots of other peeps.

Basically she represents what Republican Party of today is all about

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
lol I miss read your thread,thinkingn it said michelle obama...I was in total agreement!!lol

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
you are not alone

i agree with OP

the conservative/republican ideal of shouting loud makes you sound intelligent is hysterical.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

Ha! Agreed

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Im kinda surprised that given all the snakes in our government you go after this woman who although granted does seem slightly "stoopid" but actually isn't a major apart of the stage act that is our government.

I recommend flushing out congress and hating them all...they're all the same anyways...Cant decide what decision to make and when they do its always the wrong one...yet these are the people in charge of OUR lives.

Don't just hate one when you can hate all of them...I assure you- there are far worse...*COUGH* PELOSI, Senator Chris Dod, Barnie Frank *COUGH*

the list goes on...this woman makes a lot of other people in our government look like saints.

you are just scratching the surface my friend...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
Im kinda surprised that given all the snakes in our government you go after this woman who although granted does seem slightly "stoopid" but actually isn't a major apart of the stage act that is our government.

I recommend flushing out congress and hating them all...they're all the same anyways...Cant decide what decision to make and when they do its always the wrong one...yet these are the people in charge of OUR lives.

Don't just hate one when you can hate all of them...I assure you- there are far worse...*COUGH* PELOSI, Senator Chris Dod, Barnie Frank *COUGH*

the list goes on...this woman makes a lot of other people in our government look like saints.

you are just scratching the surface my friend...

No doubt, we can find millions of reasons to hate each and every congress person, for various reasons, on both sides of the aisle. Both past an present. Heck, I'm hating on Gingrich daily now, wishing he'd just shut up already.

I wish the current Veep would keep his trap shut on occasion too...

But even Gingrich, ridiculous partisan ideology aside, is a reasoned speaker despite the nonesense that comes out of his mouth.

But Bachman?

That's a new class of stupid right there...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I just read a few articles about her, and I love this woman. She could even be an ATS'er.

I love her far right wing ideas, and support her 100%. The only problem is that I don't live in Minnesota.

Michelle Bachman for President!!

Signed

-Armed and Dangerous

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Bachmann - Coulter - Hasselbeck - Palin

The Republican party's fantastic four.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Bachmann - Coulter - Hasselbeck - Palin

The Republican party's fantastic four.

Dodd - Frank - Pelosi - Read

The Democratic party's Fantastic Four.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Yeah, except I wasn't talking only about politicians and I was only including women.

Other than that, great comeback.

I agree with OP though, Bachmann takes the crazy cake.

[edit on 30 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Bachman is another whack-job conservative that is doing everything she can to send real Republicans and right leaning fence sitters fleeing for the hills. The ranks of political third parties are swelling with the disaffected who are tired of the Republicans only ideas being that they don’t like the ideas of Democrats.

“We hate Democrats” is not a political motto with which to win the presidency, or return to strength a once might party.

Fight the power, join a third party!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Sorry, double post

[edit on 30-4-2009 by demo_man07]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Hilarious! I love it. I'm going out for dinner tonight and you will certainly be quoted at my table, to everyone's delight. I expect there will be mostly giggling, (but at times viciousness can prevail whenever Coulter's name is mentioned.)

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Apparently the GOP doesn't set the bar all that high based on some of the loons they have in the house of representives.

new topics

top topics

join