It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats everyone's problem with the RFID chip? Just curious?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
RFID chip is broken down to 3 charaters each has 6 subcategories, as in 666, the mark of the beast. The first charaters represent your location country, city, precise, location etc, 2nd name, soc, etc, and 3rd is genetic makeup, blood type etc. If you want this in you, than be a sheeple, but don't beg the rest of us to save you when u change your mind.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
RFID chip is broken down to 3 charaters each has 6 subcategories, as in 666, the mark of the beast. The first charaters represent your location country, city, precise, location etc, 2nd name, soc, etc, and 3rd is genetic makeup, blood type etc. If you want this in you, than be a sheeple, but don't beg the rest of us to save you when u change your mind.

I am not here to start a fight. But thats if you believe that religion garbage. I do not. There is no "mark of the beast" because there is no beast.

I mean come on alright with that.

I can understand why people wouldn't like the chip, but really I dont think it matters either way. So someone can track you, they can track all 300 million of us Americans... there isnt enough people in the world to sit down and watch what each person does every little second.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It's going to happen...Because your creator told you the future in the letter he left you. Christians knew it was coming for 2000 years.... way before they ever had technology. Welcome to Generation Revelation!
THE END!

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Wideawake08]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmac84

Originally posted by amfirst

I am not here to start a fight. But thats if you believe that religion garbage. I do not. There is no "mark of the beast" because there is no beast.

I mean come on alright with that.

I can understand why people wouldn't like the chip, but really I dont think it matters either way. So someone can track you, they can track all 300 million of us Americans... there isnt enough people in the world to sit down and watch what each person does every little second.

Everyone knows, even the unbelievers that something is really really wrong in this world. You sense it, you see it, you hear it, you feel it. The difference is the Christians know exactly what it is. The unbelievers give us opinions, excuses, theories, and worst of all are blasphemous against THEIR creator...As they post about their beliefs in aliens, demons and everything else under the sun.
How do you suppose your theories came into existence?
I guess aliens were created through evolution too. Maybe there is a sea in the universe with alien fish that lived for millions of years and they evolved to become so technologically advance they can stream across the universe to planet earth.
Maybe demons just magically appeared out of a concoction of primordial electronical impulses and decided to invade earth.
Maybe Isis was hatched by a dinosaur in the constellation of Pleiades's and telepathically spoke to the Egyptians.
The bible and other apocryphal books speak of the most supernatural events ever recorded in human history, spirits, angels, giants, miracles.
Believe in demonic possession? Well Jesus was possessed with the holy spirit. The spirit of your creator.
But you equate Christianity to Church ladies, Jesus pins and pedophiles dressed up as priests. The bible tells you exactly whats going on...You people sound more and more ridiculous by the day. Your creator left you a letter why don't you read it? For the ignorant..that letter would be the "Bible".
The problem with unbelievers is you don't understand it or you never read it.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I don't want one because they're very insecure. I know how to hack them and I know what happens if someone hacks mine. If someone hacks mine and duplicates mine and does something with it, since it's embedded in my arm, I can never deny that I didn't do it. No one will believe me since it must have been me since that ID chip is embedded in my arm. Even though it wasn't me.

Also, anything that's secured by it such as your credit card or say you used one to unlock the front door of your house, I could use a duplicate chip to break right into your stuff. I don't want someone doing that to me.

Please, don't get one. They're using marketing hype trying to sell it to you telling you it's secure, but they're some of the most insecure devices ever made for authentication purposes that I've ever seen in my life.

And no, I won't tell you how it's done, but it's pretty easy to figure out on your own.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I'm 100% NO to the chip, but I keep reservations about the ID cards. I live in the UK, and at the moment we're experiencing a high crime rate, most of these crimes are commited by illegal migrants. It's easier to get into the UK & rape, murder & rob than it is to climb a ladder here! We have so many ludicrous health & safety laws, yet some foreign crook can just saunter off a ferry & begin his life of crime & there are no tough laws to protect us. If everyone having a card meant someone didn't get raped or murdered than isn't that a good thing? The card could also carry info on wether or not your banned from certain places such as bars, wether your over 18 to be served & stuff like that. It would make it much harder for criminals to lurk in the shadows.

This oppinion changed more when I read a very sad story about a girl who was murdered by an illegal migrant, then 3 years later her sister, unable to cope with her death, commited suicide. I was litteraly in tears reading this.

I'll prolly get flamed for this oppinion, but these are scary times and sometimes the sacrifice of a little privacy might stop the sacrifice of a life.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Chez
I'm 100% NO to the chip, but I keep reservations about the ID cards. I live in the UK, and at the moment we're experiencing a high crime rate, most of these crimes are commited by illegal migrants. It's easier to get into the UK & rape, murder & rob than it is to climb a ladder here! We have so many ludicrous health & safety laws, yet some foreign crook can just saunter off a ferry & begin his life of crime & there are no tough laws to protect us. If everyone having a card meant someone didn't get raped or murdered than isn't that a good thing? The card could also carry info on wether or not your banned from certain places such as bars, wether your over 18 to be served & stuff like that. It would make it much harder for criminals to lurk in the shadows.

This oppinion changed more when I read a very sad story about a girl who was murdered by an illegal migrant, then 3 years later her sister, unable to cope with her death, commited suicide. I was litteraly in tears reading this.

I'll prolly get flamed for this oppinion, but these are scary times and sometimes the sacrifice of a little privacy might stop the sacrifice of a life.

I understand what you're saying, but consider that you might be hurting more people than you save. Things like that suck, but if someone is so evil that they'll rape, murder, or kill no ID card or chip is going to stop them. Just like felon gang bangers in the US aren't supposed to have guns according to the law, but they're gang bangers. They don't care about the law. They still have a trunk load of guns.

Simply ask yourself this question. Name one single law that has ever stopped crime? Just one? Can't think of one can you? Well of course not. The reason is because criminals don't care what the law says.

Same thing with the ID cards. If I was gonna murder you I'd just fake someone else's to get in the country, throw it away and kill you. I don't think it's wise to throw 100% of the populations privacy away to save 1% of the population. I'd much rather be murdered if it meant my country men didn't have to be tagged with a chip.

Perhaps though if the RFID chips or IDs weren't hackable and couldn't be duplicated I might see it more your way, but that's just not the case.

Think about it. The RFID is harder to fake but they're still hackable. I know you think that being harder to hack is a good thing, but security doesn't work that way. The harder it is to hack the more you will trust it which is a very bad thing when someone does figure out how to crack it.

When I give it to you you'll trust the fake one even more than you would have before. Like if I'm using a fake passport to get into your country to commit some kind of an attack. A regular passport the TSA might say, ok I know these can be faked. I'd better double check this just to make sure.

But if the technology is considered "unhackable" by the masses then the TSA guard might say, well I know these can't be faked so I'll let this guy on the plane. Even though I may very well know how to hack the RFID chip that makes it supposedly"unhackable" which I do and many other people do too. You can find out how on Google basically.

So, even if I did agree with you, the technology just isn't there yet either for the ID cards or the RFID chips. Neither is as secure as the company that's trying to sell it to you says it is.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by tinfoilman]

[edit on 2-5-2009 by tinfoilman]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
What's the problem with RFID, good question.

Human beings have secrets, privacy & we/I don't intend to reveal them to a nobody, a security guard be it my health status, my marital status etc.. to whoever scan me legally and worse, illegally. You can imagine that with this technology a 17 y.o boy could play with your nerves by collecting infos on you & sell them for a quick buck.

Let alone possible cancers "rfid is safe" yes indeed just like the vaccines they gave us when we were childs.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The main part I don't like is using it as your bank card and them phasing out cold hard cash. I will never stop using cash.

And I don't like anyone being able to home in on me with a gps signal. I don't carry any cell phones or electronic devices at all.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I guess it comes down to choice. I don't want to be forced into anything - not that I think that will ever happen. I don't know.
I don't have a tattoo, wear jewelry or even have a watch. I don't even like carrying things in my pockets. So the idea of having something implanted under my skin is intolerable. That is just the way I am.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Smack]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
whats every ones problem with RFID chips? if that don't sound like a government survey question then i don't know what does,well its ALL about control,every place you go to what you buy how much you earn what your worth RFID can be linked around every thing you will do in your life

its the ultimate big brother,don't you think we have given away too many rights already to the fascist scum that is meant to be the law?i mean come on they are meant to work for us not against us so why give them any more help than is necessary.

whilst I'm ranting about the law its about time we took control back for our selves, in law and in government.,by force cos its the only way.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmac84
The chip is equal to tagging slaves!

The chip is the ultimate control. Everything, and I mean everything that you do can be manipulated by those in control of your chip.

Wherever you go, whatever you buy, who you associate with, what you do and when you do it, and on and on.

OK, you live on Sheepspen lane and now you have to get groceries at Shepherds market because you live nearby. You can only shop on your day off between 6 and 8pm to ease crowding, Your chip will only work during this time at this store!

You used to be able to buy whatever you want but now your chip only allows you to buy foods your doctor has cleared!

You are not allowed to stock up and if you try, your chip will tell on you.

You must take a certain route from here to there, deviation will result in fines automaticaly deducted through your chip.

You may be interogated as a result of your chip spying on you, decent will not be permitted.

Punishments will result in restrictions on what your chip allows you to do, nobody can help you or their chip gets them punished too.

There will no longer be a check and balance between the public and the government (or more correctly THE BANKS)
There will only be the few masters in control of the many slaves!

A death sentence is simply the switching of your chip to off.

There are endless situations the chip can be used to enslave you. I could go on and on, I hope you get the point. Do not fall into the trap that is currently being pushed. That the chip will only be used for good

The fear of the very real and current threat of the mighty chip is not paranoia, the chip will quickly lead to full blown enslavement of the human species

If you like the idea of not having a choice in anything. EVER. then get a chip.

The late Aaron Russo, was a well connected film maker and, in recent decades, a political figure (though perhaps most famous for producing 'Trading Places' with Eddie Murphy), reported that at one point while in a discussion with Nick Rockefeller (Rockefeller Foundation - whose mission is to "promote the well-being of mankind throughout the world"), he asked him 'What is your end goal?'

'The end goal is to get everybody chipped,' Nick Rockefeller replied, 'to control the whole society, to have the bankers, the elite people in control of the world.'

source

The frightening reality is that this is now,we the people will have this battle. Not some future generation. This affront to freedom and individuality is our fight to win or lose. Do some digging, the chip should scare the hell out of you.

The analog spectrum that was used for TV is now open. Guess what else uses those signals?? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with RFID chip!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dmac84

Here is my problem with the RFID chip. I believe in privacy from the gov't. I believe in the bill of rights.

So lets say that we do infact slip into tyranny, (by all accounts we already have) and they pass some draconian law that violates any of the basic human rights we have guarenteed in the bill of rights. And lets say you decide to stand up and fight, but you are chipped. So you now have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide as they can find you with a satellite.

BOOM, total enslavement.

Total enslavement is the goal of chipping the population. TPTB are currently looking for any excuse to chip us.

-I'll never take the chip
-I'll kill anyone who attempts to make me take the chip, or anyone who tries to detain me because I don't have one.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Maybe I missed something. I think I read every post yet none mentioned the obvious.

Satan will appear on earth in a glorious body and will claim that he is God. When he comes he will bring millions of his demons. Many of his demons will appear as glorious angels who pretend to be from heaven possible even UFO's.

The mark of the beast is permanently placed on your forehead or right hand. Receiving the mark has a very serious consequence. The fieriest threat in the Bible applies to anyone who gets the mark.

Beyond receiving 7 plagues full of the wrath of God the people who get the mark will lose the opportunity to live forever.

I know most on here think of God as some fictional character. That is your choice. You will be required by law to get the mark (RFID) and worship the beast. Everyone is forced to get it.

There will be severe penalties for refusing the mark and great rewards for getting it. This mark will be offered after the beast has come.

It’s always possible it is a tattoo instead of the RFID. No one will know until the day comes. Many will be proud to wear the mark and convinced they are truly worshipping God. He will deceive the most elite and perform FALSE miracles in the sky.

He will also come with 2 false prophets. One will have fire come down from the sky to prove Satan is God and the other will be in charge of other false miracles.

So when these predictions come true, almost everyone will get the mark. Mainly to buy and sell, keep their job, receive medical care. Most will see it as the rational thing to do.

You will also believe you are worshipping God, yes even atheists will convert. Before anyone does this I suggest reading the consequences first.

God would never allow a fiction book to be written in his name claiming a false God with such powers will come with exact details. Only Satan can accomplish this.

All those on here Will take this mark. Any who do not including Christians will be persecuted worse than the Jews. Their children or family members will be tortured or killed in front of them if they refuse.

It will only be the Christians and some converted Jews who will refuse at any cost.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Your argument does bring yet another view from which to fear the chip, and from the christian descriptions of the mark in revalations, the chip fits near perfectly.

This line however

It will only be the Christians and some converted Jews who will refuse at any cost.

I do not agree with.

There are many who would/will refuse the chip to preserve the right of freedom. To stand our ground against the final blow to choice. I bet there are many thousands who will refuse on grounds other than their religious beliefs.

I also think that when the day comes, and it will in our lifetime, that there are many thousands who will betray their own preaching and submit to the chip. I am as sure of this as the sky is blue. There will be all different kinds of excuses. "I hate the chip BUT", "I have to pay the bills", "I have to feed my family" etc, etc.

Refusing the chip will cause a terrible hardship, ridicule, and suffering. Droves will submit as cowards, followed by more and more as they can no longer endure. trading principle and belief for a more comfortable life here, I mean it would only take a minute, just a prick and a jab, welcome to the grid #178001.

Another thing I am expecting is for some religious leaders to endorse the chip. I mean can't you just hear Pat Robertson telling his legions in TV land that "the chip is not the mark, because the true mark of the beast is in your heart, it's just the new money. As long as your heart is true then the chip is ok"? I can, and it's just an example of my point.

~Edit to add
I also expect that in order to skirt this issue that we may be offered a chip that does not have to be implanted, mabey you could just carry it around with you, Everywhere, Always. A locket or a ring perhaps. To me it's the same thing and would be smashed upon reciept. to some it might be acceptable to merely "carry" the mark around with them. What would you say to that version of the chip?
End edit~

As I stated in another thread I will never be chipped! No matter what and if I am physically forced to be chipped then I will cut it out at my first opportunity.

I myself have many reasons why I will not allow it, all of them carry a greater weight with me than the comforts it would cost me.

[edit on 5/3/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienChaser
reply to post by AlienChaser

Your argument does bring yet another view from which to fear the chip, and from the christian descriptions of the mark in revalations, the chip fits near perfectly.

This line however

I do not agree with.

There are many who would/will refuse the chip to preserve the right of freedom. To stand our ground against the final blow to choice. I bet there are many thousands who will refuse on grounds other than their religious beliefs.

I also think that when the day comes, and it will in our lifetime, that there are many thousands who will betray their own preaching and submit to the chip. I am as sure of this as the sky is blue. There will be all different kinds of excuses. "I hate the chip BUT", "I have to pay the bills", "I have to feed my family" etc, etc.

Refusing the chip will cause a terrible hardship, ridicule, and suffering. Droves will submit as cowards, followed by more and more as they can no longer endure. trading principle and belief for a more comfortable life here, I mean it would only take a minute, just a prick and a jab, welcome to the grid #178001.

Another thing I am expecting is for some religious leaders to endorse the chip. I mean can't you just hear Pat Robertson telling his legions in TV land that "the chip is not the mark, because the true mark of the beast is in your heart, it's just the new money. As long as your heart is true then the chip is ok"? I can, and it's just an example of my point.

~Edit to add
I also expect that in order to skirt this issue that we may be offered a chip that does not have to be implanted, mabey you could just carry it around with you, Everywhere, Always. A locket or a ring perhaps. To me it's the same thing and would be smashed upon reciept. to some it might be acceptable to merely "carry" the mark around with them. What would you say to that version of the chip?
End edit~

As I stated in another thread I will never be chipped! No matter what and if I am physically forced to be chipped then I will cut it out at my first opportunity.

I myself have many reasons why I will not allow it, all of them carry a greater weight with me than the comforts it would cost me.

[edit on 5/3/2009 by AlienChaser]

I do love a good conversation with an alien avatar. We truly have a lot in common.

It's true that this mark may not be the veri-chip or digital angel but they do seem to be a rational idea, since no one can buy or sell without it. These chips are easily uploaded. All nanking info, medical, drivers license, social security number, etc.

It could be something more Cosmetically appealing on the outside like a cute little tattoo and have the chip under the skin. Maybe those who take it will have a choice of tattoos.

Those who get it will be proud to wear it to show their loyalty to this new God that demands to be worshipped.

Speaking of UFO's, they do have lots of biblical significance and will Awe the world by their beauty. It’s the dudes inside that people need to worry about.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." - Benjamin Franklin

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Pondering Soul]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nwocollapse

"Imagine google earth with real people and in real time." They already have this and can watch us whenever they want...what makes everyone think these chips aren't already being used to track us, what a joke to think we can stop it, other than getting off the grid not using electricity, raisng our own food making our own clothes not using the phone, cellphone, computer HELLO PEOPLE?! Do you really think they aren't watching us all right now?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join