It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scared to death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I only lurk this site and this is my first post here. Ive been tracking this supposed epidemic all day, scaring myself #less. I started feeling a fever and loss of appetite a couple hours ago. Also im pretty sure a mild chill. Some mild lightheadedness as well. I have been shaking like crazy from this though so the chill might just be that. Pretty much the pre-cold/flu feeling. I dont know whether its some kinda of placebo effect from being so scared or what. I know these are mild symptoms but because of recent events im taking it much more seriously. Just wanted to let yall know because im pissing my pants right now!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Cadavuh]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
"Fear profits a man nothing"-Viking proverb

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just take some obecalp and sleep it off!!!!!!!

Um....yeah, just in time for all of this, everyone in my family is getting sick. My sister, my mom, my brother....so I know the paranoia that attempts to saturate one's mind

My sister just got back from Nova Scotia, where 6 of the first cases in Canada, of the swine flu were....
And my boyfriend's parents got back from Mexico the night before yesterday. Yay...
My mom works at a school and is surrounded by lots of germy kids lol

But thinking about swine flu....compared to the population that dies from seasonal flu, or say, car accidents....you're probably ok. Take a break from ATS maybe? I skip over most of the swine flu threads after there was an...outbreak of THEM ...

Keep an eye on yourself, if it is very flu like, just....tell a doc? If you can.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by phoebeflakes]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadavuh

Truly my friend, fear is your reaction as an animal. To overcome it become a 3rd party to your own life. Look down and evaluate the steps needed to be taken to feel safe.

In Iraq I faced death at many occasions, never did I freeze in fear... This is from Facing my problems and repeating over and over.

Welcome to ATS, research is a hobby here for many, some like to troll, some are enlightened and will never turn there back on a fellow man hurting.

Love is an essential ingreident for wellbeing. Somedays I just freak out and tear up at somthing as simple as a bluejay eating peanuts from my feeder. I am so happy to be there, at that moment, expeirencing life and love just as God intended.

You dont need a book, or temple to feel love and see Gods work. While the Virus is based on sacred geometry, it is as perfect as anything else.

Drink water, eat some food, take some vitamins. Tomorrow Exersise and enjoy life, breathe deep.... in thru the nose out thru the mouth.... Again.

You will be ok.

Semper Fi

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Honestly, when I first got into conspiracy sites and topics I felt at times very scared, and felt physical things as well as the result of thinking of the worst case scenario. Fear can have an effect on your health...so take it easy. Take deep breaths and break from the computer until you are calmed down enough.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Take a break, where are you located? I would be sure you have the symptoms before you seek medical help. You dont want to get the flu by going to the hospital you know?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadavuh

Firstly, if you feel unwell, get yourself to a doctor asap.

Secondly, do not live your life in fear. There are so many things to be scared of in this world that it is pointless to worry.

Just live your life and be happy and grateful for your blessings.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Yea Im a firm believer in what all you guys are talking about. I dont live in fear and i try to live life to the fullest. Ive been reading about conspiracies and what not for a long time now and they never get to me but for some reason this did. Im usually a very optimistic, charismatic person. All of my friends think I am the most optimistic friend they have actually. Im trying to convince myself these symptoms are just out of fear and nothing else. Thank you all for your helpful words

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadavuh
I only lurk this site...
I dont know whether its some kinda of placebo effect from being so scared or what...
[edit on 30-4-2009 by Cadavuh]

I lurk the site also so I think I know what your feeling, its not healthy to sit at home and hang off of every news article/Flu update posted on the web, you will end up pushing your emotions into a downward spiral.
Remember that everything needs to be taken in moderation, including the Propaganda Box, Internet...even ATS

Though if your symptoms get worse, then like others have said, go see a doctor.
Hope you pull through

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadavuh

Don't be afraid. Be strong. Live your life. Take whatever precautions you need to for your well being, physically, mentally, and above all, spiritually. But never give into fear. Recognize danger, avoid if possible, but if faced with it, don't be afraid, but make decisions that are rational.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
It could be just anxiety symptoms. Go have a lie down, meditate and ask the angels to surround you. Better yet read the ringing cedars collection.

new topics

top topics

join