It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psyops on TV about swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Last year, on january 28, 2008 was released on TV Life After People, a documentary on how life (nature) would be without humans. Nothing much about that.

Now maybe i'm going crazy but IMO there's a psyops there just read.

Just LAST week, they started showing a serie made from the documentary on the history channel and today was the second episode. The name of the episode was OUTBREAK and it's talking about an animal pandemic... right on the day they up the alert to level 5.

At the beginning of the show, they show only 3 animals... cats, dogs and PIGS. Of all the animals in the world, they show a freaking PIG... (swine flu)

Later, they show the buckinham palace and the queen, (which is the NWO). Then they talk about how the poor little queen's dogs are in trouble without them. (if the NWO is not there, humanity is doomed basically) Then the poor little dogs are able to escape the buckinham palace but they go out and breed with wild animals (us) and are losing their royal lineage (eugenics). Basically saying that the royal lineage is so good and the common people are disgusting.

Later, they say that without people being there to VACCINATE the animals from rabbis, the poor little animals (us) are gonna die infected from the virus.

And finally, in both episodes, they show churches in ruins. (they like that because the only religion is their religion of eugenics)

So this was my report of the psyops of Life After People Episode 2.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Oh yes, they own your Fav HISTORY network, or SCIENCE.

They Have some show, detailing life after Us. It shows the buildings in Manhattan keeling over, they are sick

NAZIS MUST BE PURIFIED

I suggest Love, but mabye we can go there when they are all gone

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I was ok with it being a unique special, but making a series speculating about people being gone is a little bizarre. Maybe they're just running out of ideas...

join