It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu is a Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
My opinion on this swine flu bs is that its another scare tactic that the media invented to bring "fear" in your lives. But fear doesn't exist it only exists when people have it in their minds. Because your real life is not in the TV but outside in nature where all humans where meant to be living.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Im sure all the dead and sick will agree with you.

There are 30 threads just like this one, and this one will soon be killed I think.

WHERE IS YOU EVIDENCE OF HOAX?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Agree with you!
All the world are pending on it,
It really works.

Happy

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunatik13
My opinion on this swine flu bs is that its another scare tactic that the media invented to bring "fear" in your lives. But fear doesn't exist it only exists when people have it in their minds. Because your real life is not in the TV but outside in nature where all humans where meant to be living.

Please, this could send the entire world economy over the edge, not to mention how many lives will be lost in the near and distant future! Fear is a very effective defense mechanism used in nature everyday by thousands of species!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY

WHERE IS YOU EVIDENCE OF HOAX?

All the other posts like mine thats all the proof you need.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lunatik13

lol

touche

still beef it up a bit if you want to be taken seriously, try out your writing ability... You might just say somthing that will suprise your self!

Or will you find out that your an entry level opinionist? Your stuff NEEDS MEAT

perhaps some pork?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
well lets see...if this is a pandemic then....the regular flu...should be like....global KILLER....sense the regular flu kills 30,000 a year...Its all hyped up...I believe this may be the last attempts from the losing battle of the powers that be.....Especially this....ON THE SAME DAY THE SWINE FLU CAME OUT....."Photo Op?"....No..Thats why there is "Photoshop"...Someone is very DESPERATE....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Please prepare.

Please prepare. Do prepare!

Fools need not apply.

Only this way, humanity will be able to raise its IQ and make it impossible for morons like Bush to be elected.

Thank you very much.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
i am just saying why does every body have to believe all this crap that the tv drills in your mind like the tv is a "god" or something.

this swine flu scare can be many possibilities not just one.

I think of the best for my world that iam living in.

iam already prepared mentally and spiritually.

top topics

join