It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INFOWARS.COM HACKED... Is ATS Next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
www.infowars.com has fallen prey to sophisticated hackers, it has crashed twice this evening. Alex Jones thinks that its a globalist based attack.

Is ATS Next? I love the freedom we have here, even if a mod or 2 has it out for me....

The news network, and alternative topics are my fav thing about this site. I have had many good talks, far out weighing the troll attacks.

This is clearly a hot target... to help disorientate the followers, they may attack here next. I think that the amount of good we do in wakeing up the public is a threat to them. I dont have an ATS backup, what will we do if it goes out and cant get back up?

Lets stay strong, lets fight back against the nazis, and take back our freedoms, lets share the love and practice forgivness.

We have God on our side, I cant tell you what is going to happen. But no matter what happens MY LOVE, MY HEART is eternal... My belief that I can never be defeated, you can kill me, but you can never have my love, you can never take my freedom.

GLOBALIST'S SURRENDER, we will spare your lives and set you free into nature. If you do not cease the attacks, you will be defeated, killed, and some beleve god will judge you.

IYOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT OUR LOVE

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My understanding is ATS has been hit before by hackers, I remember a few events over my time here.
However, it was back up within a few hours, none the worse.

The Amigos do pretty well by the site.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
InfoWars Hacked,.....what?...by the truth?

Anyways, ATS is pretty tight on the server, so I wouldnt worry.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
InfoWars Hacked,.....what?...by the truth?

Anyways, ATS is pretty tight on the server, so I wouldnt worry.

Thanks guys I'm not really worried...

Your joke went over my head.... What are you refering to?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Infowars being hacked?
Believable.
Hacked by NWO.
Not.
That sire gets hacked on a regular basis and whether it’s from within or without you can be assured it isn’t eh NWO - I think AJ (especially these days) does the NWO a lot more good than harm.

Just MO.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It went down twice?

As in you couldn't get to the site?
Thats proof right there it was hacked

not maybe the server was being updated
or the connection was lost by their carrier

or your connection was messed up
or
AJ bent over to pick up his big mac he droped and pulled the plug

or many other things

nope it was hacked even though I'm looking at that site now and
its up and doesn't look down , nothing changed .

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

I can't load any comments, so my guess would be "yes"

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I agree with about every theory out there, but I'd bet my bottom dollar Alex is sitting there pulling the plug then yelling about it.

There is just something about that guy I can't trust, Terrence Mckenna on the other hand I do believe, just to give you an idea of how far out my ideas are lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

No silly, I was listening to the show tonight and they said it was and then proceeded to post this article on the other site, that way we can still read it.
READ THIS on the hack
And you never even bothered to answer my first question. Just Trolling along are we?

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

well just be nice, your utter innocence towards the Art of War is not the subject.

Semper Fi

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
here is an Earlier thread about it. I have noticed Quite a few buggy features on some pretty popular sites lately like FB and others. like "the script has stopped responding" and my thoughts are NO SCRIPTS should be running in the first place.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

oh yes I'm just a Troll

Trolling along looking for links in your first post and didn't find any
except a www.infowars.com

yup silly of me to look it up and see that it was up and running
sorry
But I don't listen to the show and I don't have my ears glued to his
podcasts or anything like that.

So after reading the story you posted " which could have been in the first post" and I wouldn't have Posted what I did.....

OMG!

No not really. After reading the link you gave I stand by a new thought,
Alex Jones gets a Dos attack woopie doo

I'm Sure ATS has lived through worse

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Thanks for the classy reply.

The first step to de-trollifying is admiting when your off base. But after reading your rest I have advice, either kick it up a notch or give it up all together.
yawn.

Happy I could lead you to the article, perhaps it wasnt nessasary to detail it in my OP, although I should have! I dont know anything about hacking or tech. stuff so I dont know if ATS is strong or weak. I dont just critisize everything so quickly, I try to understand things to my best ability. I was trying to get the story out there with a twist(ATS Threat) in hopes of sparking intelligent conversation, therefore learning and growing.

Take a deep breath man, in thru your nose, out thru your mouth.
Again.
My purpose is one of love, enlightenment, and experience. Although one may need the latter, to understand the former.

Semer Fi, do Or Die

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

HAHAHAHA! gave ya a star for that one EvilBat! sadly, I can see Alex doing that.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

The first step to de-trollifying is admiting when your off base. But after reading your rest I have advice, either kick it up a notch or give it up all together.
yawn.

Wow, and you're saying what?
I responded to your post, which did NOT have anything in it to give your post credit. On this site you need to show what the heck your talking about, example if you mention the news you post a link, if you see a site you post the site, so on and so on. Since that wasn't there I smart mouthed.

I dont just critisize everything so quickly, I try to understand things to my best ability.

Except when jumping on people acusing them of trolling and such

I was trying to get the story out there with a twist(ATS Threat) in hopes of sparking intelligent conversation, therefore learning and growing.

So your trying to twist the story? Why would you do that instead of just reporting the truth ?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Yawn....

anyway....

Personal attacks over the internet... What a waste of time. Is this how you get jolly's?

If your really interested in why someone would twist a story, its a simple matter. Like I said I hoped that some intelligent convo would help me grow as a person, maybe learn somthing. ATS is whats going on here, so it's an obvious plug, would you like me to go deeper for into it for you?

Please do keep flaming if thats what you would like, although I dont understand you people out there who thrive on confrontation without any resolve. Not like you can look me in the eye sport.

Semper Fi

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Nope I'm done personal attacks are done. "I did some?"

If you want to grow as a person from this topic, I would suggest not listening to AJ about being hacked.

Noticing your member date - go to the older forums on this site there are many topics to choose to read. That you can learn from.

Suggestion:
1:twisting a story will not give you an intelligent conversation
it will just piss people off.
2: If your worried about ATS getting "hacked" might want to post the question in Boards and Business that way mods/3 amigos see it and will answer your question . I personally don't see it happening.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I have been on forums for gardening, mental health, and all sorts of stuff containing pretty non-threatening/nothing worth suppressing info, and some of these have been hacked....pretty lame.
I think it's just a bunch of bored people that think hacking is their superpower and have to prove it to themselves as an excuse to not go outside in the daylight.

Maybe these people ARE the globalists....taking over the world one computer at a time, and the minds of those who use them.....
They set up ATS for people like us on purpose, to herd us all together and when the time is right, they will strike...
Sure seems like Alex Jones is losing it lately...
I feel my own mind slipping, as I type.
They are here. Log off before it's too late!!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by phoebeflakes

Yea I see it like that too....
Alex Obviously isn't getting guys like Evol Batty to come around, or even many others who are clearly intelligent... Then they say stuff about him that I just dont get. Someone made a joke about him earlier, and its like a secret or sumthing cause I have seen ZERO people who have had a good arguement against him.
I guess its all the yelling or they are scared of the ideas.
I have been a lurker for a long time before joining ATS and I still see so many flamers and trolls who just try to batter there point at people, instead of saying something profound..... they just act like silly kids and I guess it's because they dont understand love, or maybe they never caught a beating... I dont know.

I dont know why so many people are so angry out there... but man what a waste of energy. I still think that the easy people to manipulate and let loose are the hotheads. They never see it coming. They are on remote control, thats why we have so much violent crime

Speaking of which, I could use a snack.... Perhaps an artisan roll and a slice of Gouda... SAY THERE IS NO GOD lol....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I am slightly amused that the suggestion of violent crime was somehow associated with the awareness of yourself being hungry lol....

I think people just like being b*tchy on the internet because they're self indulgent and expect everyone to please them and not offend their professed intelligence; or picking at other people makes them feel smart and important.
It's inevitable and we've all seen it since basically kindergarten......
Don't get too upset

top topics

join