It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "S" Aircraft.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I stumbled across this pdf file last summer and never really read it until a few days ago.I have to say if this is true then it posses a very large question into what crashed in Roswell in July of 1947.This report is interesting to say the least as it seems authentic but I do not know,in fact I couldn’t find any mention of it on ATS at all,or in any shallow search of Google.The “S”-Aircraft or “Aerodyne” is what the report refers to.The report really doesn’t specify where it comes from but it does mention Tesla.It also mentions a “recovery in Louisiana”,which is something I have never heard of before.The only theories I have heard that could support this type of craft are 1.Extraterrestrial origins,2.NAZI origins,or 3.Secret Tesla technology.The report also talks of the craft able to take off and land vertically,fly at 90,000 feet,and reach supersonic speeds.It states that the “recovered craft from Louisiana” was fitted with a “Tesla Magnetic Drive System” and incorporated electronic ‘fly by wire’-in 1946!The pilots apparently looked at “projections of symbols on a transparent screen” and many died from radiation poisoning from the crafts drive system,which was trying to duplicate the advanced atomic drive of the original.Also high speed and altitude ejections(due to the difficulty in controlling the craft at high speed and altitude)killed test pilots according to the report.This resulted in a few crashes,with one crashing south of Scorro,New Mexico in 1947(sound familiar?).Apparently this craft was test flown in the late 40’s(until being moved to Area 51)in Alamogordo,NM and Kirtland AFB.This project was intentionally under the control of General Lemay and the planes were designed to carry nuclear weapons.Apparently the “X-1” aircraft by Bel was nothing more then “simplified,slimmed,and slowed down version of the S-craft.

Apparently “Project Bluebook”,Moondust,and “UFO” were all covers by the CIA to conceal from the USSR that the USA had craft capable of this technology.In the 80’s a recovery team for all these advanced “Ultra Black” craft was created and called “S.T.U.D.S”(Special Recovery and Security Unit).This original craft recovered was 100 feet in length and 60 feet in width in the aft portion.Its back was “saddle shaped”,while the front was “spear shaped”.It had no landing gear,was undamaged,smooth(like plastic) with no seams,rivets,bolts,or welds.It also had no canopy or windows of any kind.Power plant was believed to be atomic and the craft was “silver-grey” in color.It was transported to Alamogordo Army Airfield in New Mexico.Like I said I don’t know if it is true but it surely throws something into the “hat of UFO conspiracies”.I would like any other thoughts or information on this,also the full pdf with drawing is linked below.
S-Aircraft.pdf

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It's one of the MJ-12 documents. If you buy MJ-12, you might as well believe that one is genuine.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well the MJ12 docs haven't been discredited to any reasonable level other than the date format on them,so if this is related than I buy it more.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

rog08, gave you all the 'high-fives' I could on your new thread.

I find that a lot of the early 'stuff' that swims up into general knowledge, before everything was swept into the 'black depths' of deep Government secrecy are compelling, indeed.

Certainly there was 'some' compartmentalization, even back then. I know, the disinfo that bubbled up afterwards tends to divert, and contaminate the truth. Wheels within wheels, right?

Digging through the onion's layers of obfuscation...not an easy task.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yea,it seems there is so much and some of it doesnt go with any of the ''mainstream theories".I for one believe the mj12 documents to be authentic,others do not.So I would say this might be true,I wonder though could this have been the craft in Roswell,or the 2nd crash?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Has anyone looked at the document that the OP linked to? Not very convincing - all caps and a hand drawn vehicle. OK......

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Rather impressive doc
Whether genuine or not, thats another story
Could as well be the result of propaganda, a hoax or just true.
However we are used to documents that have plenty of blacked out areas and this isn't the case here.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That document was a sworn statement made by someone who reportedly had inside knowledge of this craft. Although it could be disinfo.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This aircraft looks a lot like the F-19 stealth.

At least the shape and the engine does. This document might be from the same program that never took shape.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yea but the craft was reported to exist prior to 1945.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The craft drawn looks similar to the Testors version of the "F-19."

Though the air frame is a rather intuitive one - it just 'feels' like it would perform well at supersonic/hypersonic speeds (though low-speed lift would be questionable - I'm also not sure what placing the engines over the lifting body would do to the 'lifting-body' characteristics.... could be good, bad, and/or squirrely). So - the possibility of it being a coincidence is certainly there. Though the companies that make aviation models have some good heads with trained ears to the ground.

That said, this document was made in 1996 - well after the Testors model was on the market.

As far as the document itself - it's block type. It's used (especially in the days before the more accurate laser printers of today) for clarity - partial characters are more easy to identify when they are from the block type than in the lowercase lettering.

There are a few typos - but that could go either way towards credibility. If the document originated on a typewriter, someone wasn't as likely to redo their entire document to correct a double-hit on a character.

Details on the drive system are difficult to verify. I know of no way to utilize electromagnetism as a form of a drive (outside of a 'plasma jet' - but the best ones we have can't begin to compare with a standard jet engine). Theoretically you could 'play' off of the Earth's magnetic field... but that doesn't hold up in space, and the Earth's magnetic field is relatively weak.

The description of the electronics is shifty. It is hard to tell if the systems described were 'ET' in origin or something we devised. Either way - earliest possible development/testing would have been done (according to this document) about 1946-47. Solid State devices were just coming around - and the U.S. was still developing its "black arsenal" and would not have had near the access to before-market technologies (especially with regards to semiconductors).

That leaves vacuum tubes for processing... which I'm not very confident would have been used - they are very high power and not what one would call robust. I suppose some exotic form of computing could be used... but that's a whole new can of worms.

All in all... it sounds like what happens when you try and give a big-picture report on a compartmentalized program...... you put together data from the rumor-mill and end up with partial-truths that represent a real thing/event... but don't make sense when taken together, or have some rather large gaps in understanding.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Can someone check when the therm Fly By Wire was first used.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by defiler

The FW190 German WWII fighter was the first fully operational fly by wire aircraft, the first flight was in 1939. Although it might be worthy to add that a modified NASA F-8C Crusader was the first digital fly-by-wire aircraft, in 1972.

[edit on 14/6/09 by refuse_orders]

top topics

join