It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New bizarre animal discovered in Japan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is a a fake video..whatever is viral marketing or some comedy show in japan...why i know this..
At least one of the guys looks exactly like one (or could be both) that is on the series of Silent Library (a comedy show in a library)

You can search silent library and look for the japanese ones..and look closly, one of the guys looks exactly the same like the bold guy in this video..

FAKE!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Hory Clap!

That thang is mucho fake, very funny and sort of looks like a whale lost its anos hole! *

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
ALL umma say is "dis some bull" carry on

[edit on 9/17/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
it looks like a "boob".

anyone remember if it was a woody allen movie, "everything you always wanted to know about sex" that had a giant boob coming out of a cave squirting milk at everyone untill they captured it with a giant bra?

looks just like that.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I see a syfy Movie in th works!
Sign the petition haha

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Fake! At the end it looks like a remote controlled rubber puking butt hole! In my opinion of course!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow this thread is a blast from the past.

I must admit I've done a complete turnaround with my opinion of this footage. I now think it's real

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I don't know if this is real or not - looks like a jellyfish. If it is real I am pissed because the guys poked around with - humans are so dumb! Take some pics and leave it be - that is if its real!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
atleast they make it logical like how the "healthy" ones scurry fast and the one thats "near dead" doesnt
idk it probably isnt real but still entertaianing

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hmm I'm not getting the video. On my iPad it says it cannot load movie.

With all the comments I am intrigued.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It had me crying as they tortured the creature, I really pray it was fake because if it is real then another species has found its way from the ocean at a time when their natural home is being destroyed. I am sad.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Fake.

It was CGI and a puppet at the end.

How do I know? Well...

1) The fast moving ones moved with shadows that didn't line up, and didn't line up respectively with the bumps and grooves of the mountain.

2) The up-close action (puppet) didn't move anywhere near the speed the CGI part showed the creature able to move.

3) The puppet, when flipped, showed no appendages able to move the critter at any "quick speed".

4) Bad acting was bad...

5) The editing style showed direct manipulation of the footage for viewing/presentation purposes. Is that how one presents a discovery of a new species?

Fun clip...

MM
edit on 6-12-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Can someone post a direct link to the video?

Thanks

Pred...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
ok which one of you rug monkeys bumped this thread?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
ok which one of you rug monkeys bumped this thread?

haha, do you not also enjoy the weird, pink squirting explosion thingy? Reminds me of the first chick I scored with

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It's an Unimunimineemoe.
Wrap in seaweed
Sell to Americans
for 80 dollars in dough.

They will eat it. Pretend they love it And bring their friends.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You people are too quick to dismiss things. This thing might very well be fake, but it looks like a holothurian (also known as a sea cucumber) to me. The puking at the end would line up with defensive behaviour in some species that involves rapid ejection of the lower intestine and its contents.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

The only other thing I can think of is that this is a combination of CG and a real (fake) animal. Maybe some kind of mechanical movie type thing.

I think you hit the nail on the head - the up close shots (working under the assumption this is fake) are totally a physical effect, while the part where the creatures scurry up the side of the wall imo totally looks like CGI.

Real or fake, i enjoyed the video. A lot of work went into it lol

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

My first thought... College kids doing a good job on a vid. Nice work.

It would be cool if it were real though. I would be happy to eat my words.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePiemaker
I'd name them Vagiseals.

LOL IF it were real, that would be great. I imagine Croc Hunters voice saying it over and over again!!

"Krikey! Look at that fabulous example of a Vagiseal, I've never seen one so big!!!" LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join