It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor confirms the facts!! Important Info

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
reply to post by evil incarnate

You dislike this man because you are brainwashed and manipulated. You do not think for yourself. Your thoughts are not your own.

Wow! That is quite a statement. What exactly gives you the insight with which you judge me so specifically?

Herbal supplements are not regulated by the FDA

I am a really good judge of character. Your words are what gave me insight, on your mindset...

"... that much more entertaining when I shove his own words in your face."

"he is a snakeoil salesman"

"is a danger to people"

"part of the same delusionall ignorant herd"

You have to realize that your animosity will ricochet back to you...

I have no respect or tolerance for the FDA and their "antinatural" agenda!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

reply to post by evil incarnate

You dislike this man because you are brainwashed and manipulated. You do not think for yourself. Your thoughts are not your own.

Maybe he doesn't like Mr.Deagle because the man does nothing but make in-accurate predictions, and tries to get in on every little conspiracy he can.

Well I am downloading a video of Dr. Deagle and I can clearly understand why he was defamed and discredited(good thing it worked or he would be dead by now) he knows his stuff - well you have been warned by many wislteblowers - watch the signs... the important part...keep safe and please do not hurt anyone. That's to both of you. It is not time to argue anymore, the game is flagrant - in our face - and the timeline is defined!

The man isn't a whistle blower. Know why? Because he was never involved with anything to blow the whistle on.

He makes predictions that just don't come true. I know he wasn't just discredited, because I listened to the predictions he made several hours after he did so. They didn't happen, and then I discovered his history of this. The man's a fraud :/

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I am a really good judge of character. Your words are what gave me insight, on your mindset...

"... that much more entertaining when I shove his own words in your face."

"he is a snakeoil salesman"

"is a danger to people"

"part of the same delusionall ignorant herd"

You have to realize that your animosity will ricochet back to you...

I have no respect or tolerance for the FDA and their "antinatural" agenda!

No. You think you are a good judge of character but I feel safe in saying you have never done one thing to find out if your assumptions are true. I know for a fact that you are judging me based on a few posts on a conspiracy website. If you can judge anyone from that, then you are quite an amazing specimen. Try going to school and learning what it really takes to understand a person you have never met. Try psychology, I think that might be a fun major for you because you will be so surprised at how wrong you are when you judge based on so little.

....anyway. He is a danger to others.

What is the problem with that statement?

He killed one patient, almost killed another, and now sells toxic combinations of herbs on the internet.

Please prove me wrong or admit that he is a danger to others.

Stop being so arrogant as well. I am simply stating the facts and basing my opinion on that. What is yours based on? It must be nice to be able to ignore so many facts.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join