It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor confirms the facts!! Important Info

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

The fact that anyone on ATS would believe anything Deagle has to say amazes me. The man is a fraud, hoaxter, murderer and had has liscence revoked for NUMEROUS counts of malpractice.

I do not know about anyone else but malpractice is usually one of those quaalities I try to avoid in a doctor, especially one who lies as often as this nutjob Deagle does.

Care to share your evidence? So far I haven't seen anything offered here. And as for ATS members having some kind of superior knowledge that I should take at face-value, don't make me laugh. LOL!!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Nobody remembers Alternative 1, 2, 3?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix1111
Care to share your evidence? So far I haven't seen anything offered here. And as for ATS members having some kind of superior knowledge that I should take at face-value, don't make me laugh. LOL!!

1- use the search function. there are entire threads tearing him apart. you can do it.

2- i never said they have supperior knowledge, just a wealth of knowledge and access as a collective.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If Obama told everybody to stay home for 10 days they would all immediately rush out to the grocery stores and empty the shelves and cause mass panic.

I think this is a hoax-mail.

How does getting the email directly from YOU make it real? It just gives YOU our email addresses so you can send us some marketing crap.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

1- use the search function. there are entire threads tearing him apart. you can do it.

Did that. I don't see the "tearing him apart" threads and I've gone through the first page of results. Only see OzWeatherman and he's a debunker of every conspiracy theory discussed on ATS. (I wonder why he even bothers hanging out here. And his sources? A blogger?)

Originally posted by evil incarnate2- i never said they have supperior knowledge, just a wealth of knowledge and access as a collective.

Like I said, I don't see the wealth of collective knowledge against him. I see just as much in support of him.

But let's leave Deagle out of the discussion. Others support his claim. Like a UN scientist:

nwoobserver.wordpress.com...

(Hey, I can quote bloggers too.) ;-)

So, unless you can show some specific facts, I'll have to dismiss your "evidence" as non-existing.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The hidden facts on the issue:

Yes, the ruling elite want to reduce the population of the world. They write about it in their books, in their think tank documents, in government documents, and at their conferences. You won’t hear about it on television news because they’re part of the mainstream media trust, along with AP and Reuters, which are all owned by the same people.

They add the industrial waste and active ingredient of rat poison, known as fluoride, in your water, causing your brain, liver, and bones to rot and decay. They add mercury, which is as toxic as lead or arsenic, to the vaccines as a preservative, causing autism and sudden infant death syndrome, among several other things. Yes, the government hates you and wants to kill you. Government loves war and death.

Before any scientist does anything very drastic they always do a beta test. They are studying several different things such as how far it spreads and how fast. They are studying if it mutates. They are studying if they’ll get away with the crime.

www.prisonplanet.com...

(NaturalNews) There's a popular medical thriller novel in which a global pandemic is intentionally set off by an evil plot designed to reduce the human population. In the book, a nefarious drug company inserts live avian flu viruses into vaccine materials that are distributed to countries around the world to be injected into patients as "flu shots." Those patients then become carriers for these highly-virulent strains of avian flu which go on to infect the world population and cause widespread death.

There's only one problem with this story: It's not fiction. Or, at least, the part about live avian flu viruses being inserted into vaccine materials isn't fiction. It's happening right now.

www.naturalnews.com...

By secret Executive order by President Eisenhower, the Jason Scholars were ordered to study mans impact on the Earth. They reached the conclusion that by, or shortly after, the year 2000 the planet would self destruct due to increased population and man's exploitation of the environment with out any help from God or the Aliens. The Jason Society (The Bilderburger's, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commision are the SECRET GOVERNMENT and rule this nation through MJ-12 and the study group known as the Jason Society) confirmed the findings of the scientist and made three recommendations called ALTERNATIVES 1, 2, and 3...

As a delaying action, ALL THREE ALTERNATIVES included birth control, sterilization, and the introduction of deadly microbes to control or slow the growth of the Earth's population. AIDS is ONLY one result of these plans. It was decided by the ELITE that since the population must be reduced and controlled, it would be in the best interest of the human race to rid ourselves of the undesirable elements of our society. Specific targeted populations included BLACKS, HISPANICS, and HOMOSEXUALS. The joint U.S. and Soviet leadership dismissed Alternative 1 but ordered work to begin on Alternatives 2, and 3 virtually at the same time.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Fact:

Researchers at the US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (or USAMRIID) at Fort Detrick in Frederick MD have reconstructed and modified the H1N1 Spanish Flu virus, making it far more deadly than it ever was back when it was responsible for the 1918-1919 flu pandemic that killed over 20 million worldwide and over 500,000 here in the US.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Did that. I don't see the "tearing him apart" threads and I've gone through the first page of results. Only see OzWeatherman and he's a debunker of every conspiracy theory discussed on ATS. (I wonder why he even bothers hanging out here. And his sources? A blogger?)

If research is too much for you then I cannot help you. Ozweatherman may be whatever you call him but he actually posted all the real info about why Deagle lost his licence to practice.

If you truly believe that Oz is just making stuff up or ill informed, then why did Deagle lose his licence to practice medicine in the United States?

Can you also explain why this good doctor now sells NON FDA approved herbal supplements, some of which are combinations that actual doctors have deem quite unhealthy to take together.

I would love to see what you have to say about this.

For anyone else who never heard of the man, here is a nice little sample of who he is -

No, Dr. Bill Deagle. The GP who lost his Colorado medical license for killing a patient with painkillers. The dude who believes he is one of the Two Witnesses in the Book of Revelations. The dude who says the Forbidden Zones in the U.S. will soon be patrolled by Modified Attack Baboons with Nano-Armor and dinosaur clones. The dude who's working to develop a Rife machine. The dude who believes the 1918 flu was bioengineered. The dude who says he was invited to help invent AIDS and rule the world. That's just the tip of his crazy iceberg; read my post "The World of Dr. Deagle" for more information.
story here

Yes, this is also from a blog but it is all true. I will get the words straight from the horses mouth tonight. Until then, feel free to tell me that none of this is true. Stick up for this nutjob some more. That will just make it that much more entertaining when I shove his own words in your face.

P.S. Please debunk my sources. I will enjoy explaining what Prison Planet is as reliable as Deagle is afte you do.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by evil incarnate]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yes, this is also from a blog but it is all true. I will get the words straight from the horses mouth tonight. Until then, feel free to tell me that none of this is true. Stick up for this nutjob some more. That will just make it that much more entertaining when I shove his own words in your face.

Why the attitude?

I'm curious which side you're on. Your ATS name says "evil incarnate." Do you support evil and dislike Deagle because he's against evil?

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Why the attitude?

I'm curious which side you're on. Your ATS name says "evil incarnate." Do you support evil and dislike Deagle because he's against evil?

I dislike Deagle because he is a snakeoil salesman that is a danger to people that believe he is a doctor. He already killed because he was incompetent and had to have his licence revoked. Now he sells herbs together that are actually quite dangerous to take together.

Then there is the fact that this man claims to have been involved in almost every conspiracy ever from Kennedy to 9/11. He sure gets around for a defrocked doctor and an internet herb peddler.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The fact that anyone on ATS would believe anything Deagle has to say amazes me. The man is a fraud, hoaxter, murderer and had has liscence revoked for NUMEROUS counts of malpractice.

I do not know about anyone else but malpractice is usually one of those quaalities I try to avoid in a doctor, especially one who lies as often as this nutjob Deagle does.

Go to the project camelot website, and look for the phone recording they did arounds Oct. 4, 2008. Listen to it. Listen to ALL of it.

Now look at our date, and tell me how credible that man is. There's no doubt, he just jumps on the first chance to blow someones mind out. If he convinces them enough, they give him the benefit of the doubt and he gains a fan.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

You dislike this man because you are brainwashed and manipulated. You do not think for yourself. Your thoughts are not your own.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

You dislike this man because you are brainwashed and manipulated. You do not think for yourself. Your thoughts are not your own.

Maybe he doesn't like Mr.Deagle because the man does nothing but make in-accurate predictions, and tries to get in on every little conspiracy he can.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The description of the lady who just died in TX from h1n1 fits the description of the person in this dr's email - interesting!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Maybe he doesn't like Mr.Deagle because the man does nothing but make in-accurate predictions, and tries to get in on every little conspiracy he can.

Well I am downloading a video of Dr. Deagle and I can clearly understand why he was defamed and discredited(good thing it worked or he would be dead by now) he knows his stuff - well you have been warned by many wislteblowers - watch the signs... the important part...keep safe and please do not hurt anyone. That's to both of you. It is not time to argue anymore, the game is flagrant - in our face - and the timeline is defined!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

Go to the project camelot website, and look for the phone recording they did arounds Oct. 4, 2008. Listen to it. Listen to ALL of it.

Now look at our date, and tell me how credible that man is. There's no doubt, he just jumps on the first chance to blow someones mind out. If he convinces them enough, they give him the benefit of the doubt and he gains a fan.

He was sharing a vision he had. Most visions are more a warning than an actual prediction. It's to get a person focused so they can intercede through prayer or meditation.

I originally listened to the tape when it came out. I didn't listen to it all because the details aren't important. I understood what needed to be done and did it. Timelines can be changed. Who knows, maybe my effort and the effort of other "intuitives" to "cancel" the event through "manifest visualization" and prayer changed the timeline.

Anyway, he did preface his remarks by saying the warning of prophets can change timelines. Same with the response made by the people. The bible even mentions this fact:

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
- II Chronicles 7:14 -

Try it. It works.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Wow! That is quite a statement. What exactly gives you the insight with which you judge me so specifically?

I think for myself just fine. No one has ever told me what to think about Deagle. Look at this thread. Up till now, I have been in the vast minority of people speaking against him. How exactly does that make me a brainwashed sheep? If anything, all the followers on here are part of the same delusionall ignorant herd. I am my own person. I did my own research. Why do people like you respond in such a manner but never address the facts. I could go on and on and on and on about the things he has said that clearly make him out a liar and a conman but I will stick with just the two main points for now.

He lossed his licence to practice medicine. True or not?

He lossed it because he, more than once, endangered someone's health buy prescribing poorly. True or not?

He now sells herbal supplements on the web. True or not?

Herbal supplements are not regulated by the FDA and therefor panned by most credible doctors. If you do a little research into herbal 'medicine' you will find that some of the 'combos' or 'mixtures' he sells on his site, contain items that are actually quite detrimental when taken together. True or not?

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Well I am downloading a video of Dr. Deagle and I can clearly understand why he was defamed and discredited(good thing it worked or he would be dead by now) he knows his stuff - well you have been warned by many wislteblowers - watch the signs... the important part...keep safe and please do not hurt anyone. That's to both of you. It is not time to argue anymore, the game is flagrant - in our face - and the timeline is defined!

So... you watched a video of him explaining his side of the story and now you know for a fact he is legit and just discredited? He really did lose his licence and a patient really did die under his care as well as another who was made seriously ill. Do you think there was a conspiracy to somehow use hypnosis to make him write bad scripts without knowing it? This stuff is all verifiable fact.

Look, I have a video of Jeff Dahmer explaining how he has been wrongly accused and defamed. I guess he was really innocent then huh. I mean I saw his own words in a video.

Is that really your basis for his credibility? I am not looking just to argue but you have labeled me and actually insulted me quite a bit with your post to me.

Now, can you back up any of what you say?

I have a feeling like most of the driveby attackers on here, you will pretend to take the high road and claim to be above further discussion on the topic. Unfortunatlely, the time to take the high road is before you try to tell me what I think and why I think it. You attacked me as a person. Now I ask you politely to answer my questions above and address the points I have made. Or...you can simply appologize and then move on.

You do not know me. You know almost competely NOTHING about me. Appologize or back up your statement, please.

Thanks so much in advance.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

He was sharing a vision he had. Most visions are more a warning than an actual prediction. It's to get a person focused so they can intercede through prayer or meditation.

I originally listened to the tape when it came out. I didn't listen to it all because the details aren't important. I understood what needed to be done and did it. Timelines can be changed. Who knows, maybe my effort and the effort of other "intuitives" to "cancel" the event through "manifest visualization" and prayer changed the timeline.

Anyway, he did preface his remarks by saying the warning of prophets can change timelines. Same with the response made by the people. The bible even mentions this fact:

"If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land."
- II Chronicles 7:14 -

Try it. It works.

That is a LOT of words to get around simply saying "yeah, he was completely wrong." I am amazed at how people justify lies and frauds on here.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That is a LOT of words to get around simply saying "yeah, he was completely wrong." I am amazed at how people justify lies and frauds on here.

You see what you want to see. Your frame of reference is twisted.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join