It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCO VS NATO (all-out war) - who will win?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Hi all, I've been reading awhile now but this is my first post, I have not seen a more direct discussion on this topic, so I thought I'd start one.

Should SCO and NATO go into an all out war, which side has more chance of winning the war? I know nuclear war is the end of the world, but we can assume they might not use it. We can even assume the likes of Iran & NK joining SCO in the war.

Would love to hear some opinions

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alcoholisbadbutimhooked

Well, you can expect a long and drawn out court battle if Darl has his way.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Turkey is about to turn against NATO and join the SCO. So do you consider that in your calculations?

Turkey have the second biggest army in NATO.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Turkey is about to turn against NATO and join the SCO. So do you consider that in your calculations?

Turkey have the second biggest army in NATO.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Vitchilo]

Yes

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Perhaps a touch of reality might be needed here.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization's Special Conference on Afghanistan, held in Moscow on 27 March, marks a new stage in the international community's relations with this beleaguered country. It reflected the growing clout of Russia and China, the founders of the SCO, which includes Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan and four observers — India, Iran, Pakistan and Mongolia.
That being said, you need to consider that all these nations except for Russia and China have a stable political system which its foundations and exploits are identical to most NATO political systems. So once again, the most easiest and as history has shown us, to topple a political ideology requires about about 5 years of stealthy intrusion within the proposed rogue state and 10 years to topple and re-establish a political and judicial system to the benefit of who ever is at the helm. Either way i would not want to be living if and when a body decides to go against NATO on a military level.

new topics

top topics

join