It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what happens when the WHO Declares a pandemic level 6?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Does anyone see a connection of this so called 'swine flu' and the following topics that have been discussed recently?

- DHS Prison Rail Cars ATS Search Results

- DHS Mass Grave ATS Search Results

- 60/60/60 Specter Party Switch ATS Search Results

- Obama Admin recently allocating large sum of $$$ to WHO [For some reason I can't find news articles I've recently read, there's too much crap about the flu]

Those are just some of the dots that seem to connect too well. Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
This virus really doesn't seem to be very potent. I mean so far it has killed what, like maybe 100 people? Meanwhile the regular flu virus has killed thousands around the world. Gotta sell those newspaper with something..

This is my point! People do not have an idea of how many death we are talking about. Still on the WHO site we can see that oficially there are ONLY 8 death!! 8 not 10 not 25 not 150!! 8 deaths!
That is according to who, so the question is how the h..can they declare a full pandemic, level 5/6 on 8 deaths?

www.who.int...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by evo190

No, because if a pandemic was killing everyone they wouldn't put the bodies in the ground. They have to dispose of them.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
btw wouldn't this be the perfect time to implement a "bank holiday" while we are advised to stay home for 5-10 days. Maybe the govt could put a freeze on all monetary transactions you know so that we stay home and not worry about our bills and then we resume later after of course certain economic numbers are twisted..

just a thought.

link   
You never waste a good crisis. And they certainly aren't here. It IS scary. And, according to doctors and scientists, it CAN get real bad. But we don't know all the facts yet and like everything else, we are moving full steam ahead (cough cough, global warming, cough cough) It is either being overly protective or its an agenda. I think it a little of both. But there seems to be no hot or cold with TPTB. They use the media to tell us what to think then they move forward ready or not. All the while implementing and scheming with one hand while the other is distracting. Then the fear just takes on a life of its own and they can sit back and watch it all unfold.

"Baby can you dig your man? He's a righteous man."

-- Larry Underwood

[edit on 30-4-2009 by dtice]

link   

Originally posted by KaginD
Now, this may seem crazy to some, but I really think this "Swine Flu" has been in the U.S for a while now. I got sick in March and it was terrible. All of the symptoms they described I was being affected by.

That is exactly the conclusion I has come down with, thanks for bringing this issue on, I also believe that we have this for a while already, but our bodies has been able to deal with as usual if the very healthy doesn't start dying from this then we can rest assure that this will be just like seasonal flu.

But just like seasonal flu it will kill people eventually and that is something that we can not do anything about it, is not the flu what it kills you is the complications after the flu what can kill as your body immune systems take a bad hit.

As usual those with weaken immune system will be the most affected.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by evo190

Like I said before in this thread, one of the main reasons for raising the waring levels on the swain flu is to be able for fluent nations to start releasing funds to help those nations that lack the resources to fight a pandemic.

US have plenty of resources, but as we have seen Mexico was not, so this money transfer is for that purpose.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
Now, this may seem crazy to some, but I really think this "Swine Flu" has been in the U.S for a while now. I got sick in March and it was terrible. All of the symptoms they described I was being affected by.

That's not crazy at all. You are the third person that I have 'talked' to that says the same thing .. they had all the symptoms of this thing about 3-4 weeks ago and that it wasn't like the regular flu when they got it at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

I am also of the believe that this "pandemic" will play very well into the hands of our government to keep the minds away from any trouble that the financial mess has created and that has caused so much anger within the population.

I will looking more into what is going on with the economy more than this swain flu issue, something is about to happen and people will be too busy with a pandemic panic to even noticed.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thats why I have been posting in almost every thread on this topic telling people to eat better and stay clean. But it seems that everyone is getting severely sidetracked from the resolution to the problem by the problem itself.

On a usual day, my diet consists of coffee, cigarettes, and mainly junk food. I went shopping yesterday, and now my fridge has bananas, Baby spinach, yogurt, ect. All healthy foods. I also picked up Garlic vitamins and vitamin C. And you know what, I feel better then I have in a while just from the vitamins alone..

I think everyone needs to step back and refocus for a minute.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The desinformation is incredible!

We get all kind of numbers from all over the world. this numbers change a lot over a few hours, also the causes of the numbers changes all the time.

www.eluniversal.com.mx...

Here an article in spanish from mexican mainstream, evidently the helath security council in mex José Ángel Córdova Villalobos is trying hard to desinform the media, of the 20 first deaths only 7 were confirmed from this virus, the other were false..they admit "comunication problems" lol! at this level "comunication problems"?!

Now, i cant believe that the WHO buy this BS and goes for level 5/6 with only this little and false information.
Also, if this was the case 7 deaths only..how come Mex city is in full and complete alert!? The costs of this is enormous, people ae lossoing their jobs and so on..because of 7 deaths?

So, something is going on and we are being lied to all the time. For what ever reason..they lie!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by gusan]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I mentioned this in another thread, but I will ask again since nobody really had an answer. Maybe nobody still has no answer, I certainly dont.

If this is such a huge scary deal like we are all being made to believe - and almost at pandemic status - how come our law enforcement and military are not being briefed on this and precausions being made?
Because I can tell you first hand - they are not.

Wouldnt those people (along with federal government, congress, etc) be the first ones needing to be "protected" in order to keep the country "safe" and "going".

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

No, it wasn't like the regular flu. I have a 17 month old son, and this thing put me out of commission to the point where I had to bring in a babysitter to help me with him. Then he came down with it about the same time my grandmother did. The worst part was the cough. It felt like I was knocking my lungs out of place every time I coughed. Another thing that threw me was that I was throwing up. I haven't vomited since I was pregnant. Right there I knew something was wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Thanks KaginD, I have my family on healthy diet since my husband cholesterol got a littler bit higher and my blood pressure got a littler bit out of control due to stress related issues.

No more red meat unless is bison and not more poultry unless is organic, more vegetable, fruits and protein drinks also a nice quality juicer.

That is a plus.

I look better, feel better and my husband and I are on the gym at least 4 times a week, also I have not gotten a full blown cold since last year, just seasonal allergies.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

You know one of the symptoms of the swain that you don't see much with the regular flu unless a sinus infection hit you with it, is the nausea and diarrhea.

You really got hit badly, I am glad that you are all fine now.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I think its time to look around for what they really want to hide.
I dont know what, but something big right infront of our nose they want to hide.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Honestly, I don't think they are hiding anything at all. I feel like this is a way to make money. If they make everyone get this shot, the stocks will shoot through the roof. It could be a way to MAKE us spend money. We all know they have been reporting for quite a while that Americans have really tightened their wallets, which has been making it harder for Wall Street to recoup their losses.. Well, if they threaten us with a deadly virus and make us think that the only way around it is this expensive little needle, people will open their wallets and pay up. Its no secret that there are millions of people in the U.S with no health insurance. Money makes the world go round

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Thanks Marg! And I'm glad to hear your family is in good health

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm really not going to panic until the number of infected reaches into the thousands across multiple countries. If that happens then it'll be hard to control and i would worry. At the moment the WHO is just being careful. The barriers to stop this thing are raised high and hopefully it will not go much further.

Panic if a good deal more get infected and/or it becomes more deadly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join