It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what happens when the WHO Declares a pandemic level 6?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Oh thats just great, if the W.H.O decide to upgrade to a level 6 for this man made virus then I STILL have to go to work cause I work for the Bank in the City of London.
All the others will be having a day off or even a few days , because YOU KNOW that the MSM will play the level 6 like its the end of the world and anyone who steps outside their home will either automatically get the bug ( as its big and scary and is hiding out side the bush by your front door ready to pounce on you should you let your guard down ) or get shot by TPTB's goons to 'help stop the spread of the contaminents'.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
So why we all sat around and waited for avian flu to become a issue H1N1 crept up and we find outselves at a Level 5 warning.

So what happens when we get to level 6?

Do we shut down? Suspend public gatherings? Hope that people simply segregate themselves away so the epidemic burns itself out? What?

Here's the link to WHO's threat levels and what they mean...

Sorry if this is a duplicate.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Hope that people simply segregate themselves away so the epidemic burns itself out?

That's pretty much what I hope for.

reply to post by Melissa101

I fully agree with this post of yours Melissa.

I'll add ... the border should have been shut weeks ago.
It's too late. Our government is totally inept and run by morons.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FredT

I think that people should just carry on with their lives.

It is not a big deal, really, except for those unfortune people in Mexico.

I believe that it was directed at Mexico.

But look out for the one that is directed at you.

In the meantime, just live your life.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
A women yesterday was cleared from having swine flu and today a man is suspected of having the virus. the thing that is baffling me is that they were both sent home to quarantine themselves
is this happening anywhere else??

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Pandemic level 6? What it means... is martial law, forced vaccinations, clamp-down on freedoms. And all over something that has killed less than a few hundred people.

More people died in car accidents over these days than swine flu.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by nwocollapse]

[edit on 30-4-2009 by nwocollapse]

link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by FredT

What I am finding hard to swallow is that when the regular seasonal flu kills over 30 thousand people in the US alone I don't see the WHO pushing any pandemic around and neither the government pushing the dangerous anti viral tamiflu.

This reeks like agenda and we are all falling for it.

Something is not right with all the measurements and bills going on since this so call swain flu has been made into a media circus.

Ilive in Sweden and i must say this is EXACTLY my conclusion.
Something is very wrong with this whole thing!
Media is presenting different information from hour to hour, on moment we have "159 deaths" next one "7th victim" and so on..the only conclusion i can make out of this, is that something is going on and we should question all information from all aspects.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by gusan]

link   
The spanish flu pandemic of 1918-1920, also of the H1N1 strain killed 40 to 100 million people. The pandemic severity level of that incident was 5, which we're currently at. The level isnt directly determined by number of deaths, but if there's already talk about moving to level 6 i dont like where this is headed.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
It is not a big deal, really, except for those unfortune people in Mexico.

You need to look at the history of the 1918 flu. This flu is following the same pattern. If it continues, we could easily see 10s of millions dead. That flu started out rather weak ... took a few months off .. then came back mutated as a massive killer.

This isn't the ordinary seasonal flu.
It's a swine/avian/human hybrid.
It's just getting started.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This all sounds like last man on earth. The words quarantine, infected makes me shiver because its those exact words that are producing fear in me rather then the actual flu. The words sound fearfully evil, i get the same shiver like someone gets when they scratch their nails on a chalkboard. Its all hollywood. Im sure those movies about it paid off.
Relax take vitamin c, omega 3, drink homamade fresh juices, keep your diet clean of processed foods and sugar, take echinacea and olive leaf extract, do a eucalyptus steam better yet get off your hinies and go ask great grandma for natural home remedies or look them up. We ar elike scared sheep sitting on our chairs waiting for sometthing to come. Dont wait just enjoy life and think positive. By the way please read the ringing cedars series by Vladamir Megre.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   

reply to post by marg6043

We have a doc that in mexico city right now and he says that they have under reported cases and deaths because they fear that the hospital will be swamped, hospital staff will leave and ensuing chaos will turn the huge city to anacrchy.

However, he also says that the city is pretty much shut down and in that case the transmission rate would drop as well.

I also saw an email that stated they are underating the number of deaths in mexico, and supposedly (sp) it came from a doctor in one of the hospitals

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WyrdeOne

That's because you are ignorant like most people. Study the past pandemics, they have all started exactly the way this one has with the same naysayers like you and others.

The first wave will affect mostly children, they rarely die from it because their immune systems are not fully developed. When they spread it to their parents and others between 25-50 years old, that will be wave 2 and the start of the mass deaths.

This has a death rate of approx. 8%, there are 6 billion people on earth, do the math. Oh by the way, this will not go away, this is a mutated strain from 1918 that has been dormant since 1968

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by FredT

And yet this is how they do it, swaying the sheeple using the media to create fear over something that will likely be a relatively minor event.

If they get people afraid enough they will beg for a vaccine, or even beg for quarantine...

Methinks I smell a rat

And I wonder how much Obama's "health care" agenda is playing into all of this. I can just hear the propaganda about people not being able to be treated because they don't have affordable access to health care.

I smell a BIG rat.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I see the whole "pandemic" of swain virus as the new 9/11 attack on the American people to bring on more of the same BS, more restriction against the population and we turning into the enemy.

Even Bidden is telling people to actually bring the nation to a stand still.

But what people doesn't know is that while we the citizens will be controlled the Mexican borders are open, still air lines are traveling back and forth from Mexico city, bus load are still across the borders and the illegal business is as usual.

But Bidden the vice president dares to come in person and said that he would stay away from airplanes, buses and subways.

Incredible.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Financially, it could become a living nightmare.

Not if you're on the pharma side of life... I hope someone tracks who will gain from this...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Guys,

I am calling this a Hoax. I understand the some people died and I am sorry for the families, but I think this has hidden agenda all over it.

Look at all the other BS that is going on, especially the New York fly by.

Come on now WTF is that we have lost many civil right because of 911; and they are playing stupid in DC and point finger over this?

911 was monumental and they are telling us is was an honest mistake?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
[spam link removed]

checkout that..

[edit on 30-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I was just wondering when government will decide to close borders and place limits on peoples freedom of movement?

this thread and others like it scare the hell outta me!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
This virus really doesn't seem to be very potent. I mean so far it has killed what, like maybe 100 people? Meanwhile the regular flu virus has killed thousands around the world. Gotta sell those newspaper with something..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by walrus

I guess that they are no so concern with the infected coming from Mexico even when the supposedly ground zero is Mexico city.

So if they are not so worry about it, why should we.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join