It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help finding a fairly 'old' thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I apologize but I posted this in BTS and noone payed attention, so I thought i would get to more people here:

I was thinking about a thread that i read (i think) on ATS a few months ago. Maybe someone can help jog my memory, because it was an awesome story, but i forgot exactly what it was!

Ok, my memories are really fuzzy about this one for some reason.. but I think it had to do with a super computer, or an alien talking to someone through a computer. I think it took place in a government facility.

Wow, I am really forgetting this one. The computer starts talking to this guy who worked there, and talks to him for a few months.. and starts predicting things or telling him secrets of the universe.

I'm going crazy trying to think of what this thread was about!! And I might be kindof off with the story, but does this ring a bell to anyone?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Could it be this one?? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Doggit! I remember vaguely what you are talking about and I don't think it's the one above. I'm looking.

[edit on 30/4/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
haha no, thats what enjoies also suggested. It is older than that. And it hasn't been on recent topics for months.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Have a look through this search and see if any of these are it

www.abovetopsecret.com... someone+through+a+computer&sa=Search#1351

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I looked through all of last year's Gray Area and nothing rang a bell. And I've used every combination of search terms I could think of. If it's trashed it wouldn't show up right?

I seem to remember that the computer, or whatever he was claiming to communicate with, had a name. The computer got mad at him or something for talking to ATS.
Ring a bell to anyone?

Going through all of the gray area doesn't exactly instill one with hope for Humanity, BTW.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I seem to remember that the computer, or whatever he was claiming to communicate with, had a name. The computer got mad at him or something for talking to ATS.
Ring a bell to anyone?

Yeah that does ring a bell! It was a good read, regardless if it was real or not. Do you remember the computer being alien powered? or it was made by the aliens that worked at the facility?!

Maybe it turned out to be a hoax and got trashed?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There was one about a guy talking to an AI program etc...

It's from 2004 and is in RATS so you might have to buy in...

Anyways here's the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join