It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic Game of Victimization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
"Greeting in the name of Allah.

We are Al-shiite Youth movement of Nigeria, founded in the 5th of September 1993, and since then our organisation is made up of over 55, 033 members in north -south, eastern and western, zones of Nigeria. Over the years we have tried to increase our followers, but due to lack of funds, we are fighting a lost battle.�

The above is the first paragraph of an email sent to me by a certain Danjuma Mohammad signing as the �Admin Secretary� of an Islamic terrorist organization. This email must have been mass mailed to thousands of Muslims. I suppose I became the recipient of it because of my name.

The email goes on to say how these terrorists are �oppressed� by the Christians because of their missionary work in Nigeria. The writer complains, �Since almost half of them are scholars the Christians are soon to dominate Nigeria Politically and Socially.�

He laments: �The level of corruption [of Muslim politicians] in Nigeria has not favoured Islamic Youth Movements in any field, instead our opposition are taking the centre stage and calling the shots.�

Remember that Chamberlain the Prime Minister of Britain �believed that Germany had been badly treated by the Allies after it was defeated in the First World War. He therefore thought that the German government had genuine grievances and that these needed to be addressed. He also thought that by agreeing to some of the demands being made by Adolf Hitler of Germany and Benito Mussolini of Italy, he could avoid a European war.� Chamberlain did not bother to listen carefully to the message that Hitler was delivering. Time proved that that was a grave mistake that cost many lives. Today we have to ask ourselves whether we are not committing the same mistakes about Islam.

Link

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
the exact same thing will happen with muslims and christians.

Antichrist will rise up and order death to those who oppose him which would be
most christians, while alot of muslims and jews will consider him the lord.

the stage is being set for this and it will increase drastically when we hit war.

peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Arab nations have ALWAYS played that game.

Seeing themselves as the oppressed nations, as the underdogs against the west.

It comes from two sources: their own recognition that their societies are failing, sociologicaly, technologically: and envy for things they cannot have, - a western standard of living. (you can see the second in the desperate stampede to immigrate to the west)

So instead of seeing their actions in their own true light, and take ownership for the failing in their societies:
their despotic and corrupt rulers,
their barbaric treatment of women, political opponents and other ethnicities,
their religion twisted into something violent and destructive by a radicalized minority: they bame the west, and cry persecuted.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Netchicken, you are not a liberal.

But I agree with u.

Truth,don't worry. At the end, the Christians are the winners.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
You only say that because you are christian. And your mind cannot comprehend the idea of the total obliteration of a major world religion.

If it comes to war, religion vs. religion, I'm gonna f'kin kill everybody. I see no reason to fight to the death over personal beliefs.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hayner your missing the point.

The muslims cannot stop until they take over the whole
world by focable conversion to those outside of allah.

There teachings are not tolerant to (people) other religions even alittle bit.

Once they declare holy war, ww3 should start, not between christians and muslims but between muslims and infidels.

There is no major christian group who has a killing suicide orginazation.

why?

because the difference in beliefs.

we christians will be slaughtered along with good jews and muslims who convert by the ones who cannot
stop until they take over the world.

By forcaable conversion.

antichrist will have mostly everybody think he is the saviour and he will order those
who do not worship him to DIE.

and since we are the (only) religion already with a (saviour) we will be most of us put to death, while alot of the jews and muslims think hes god and will do all he says and his every command including (KILL) the infidel.

peace.

[Edited on 6-2-2003 by Truth]

[Edited on 6-2-2003 by Truth]

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The problem with the Arab world is that the Fundamentalist ethic has political control. They have tried to modernize there society but keep running into the same problem Iran did so long ago (70s and early 80s).

Truth this thread is not about how some Christian�s feel victimized it is about Arabs feeling victimized.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
The problem with the Arab world is that the Fundamentalist ethic has political control. They have tried to modernize there society but keep running into the same problem Iran did so long ago (70s and early 80s).

Toltec, it's almost impossible to improve Islam.

Islam mean " submission ". And when you are submissive, you OBEY ! You say " amen "
to everything.

If you want to enslave the world, Islam is THE faith to do it. You can't enslave the world via a religion like Christianity, Orthodoxism, Budhism ( Budhsim is a philisophy, not a religion ).

Sometimes, the Bible and the Torah are violent, but the Quran is almost allways violent !

Also, look at them. You never saw a muslim who was laughing from his religion, like the Christians and the Jews can do it from their own faith.

We saw many movies, where peoples were laughing from the Jews ( Mel Brooks ) or from the Christians ( Monty Pythons
[ I like them so much ] ).

If a muslim just dare to think that, may be, he can do a little joke from Muhamad or Allah, he'll have instantaneously a fatwah on his back ! These guys are really sinisters and dangerous. More than 99.9% of them are fundamentalists.

There is just soft fundamentalist and hard fundamentalists. But even the soft ARE fundamentalist.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Basically UP you have pointed out the reason that war is coming. I do not want War UP, I am not happy about it. But under the circumstances it seems apparent that without hostilities. Another war in which we are disadvantaged is what the Fundamentalist seeks.

Soldier to Soldier I think all the fundies are full of shi
I have nothing against fighting them. Personally my impression is they can all rot in hell where they belong.

Some gentleman may cry peace, peace but what would these gentleman want, what would they wish. Is peace so great that it has to purchased by chains and slavery ????? Almighty God I know not, which other course other may take. But as for me. Give me liberty or give me death.

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We are on the same frequence Toltec. We saw how much they are dangerous. Dangerous for themselves, of course, but especially dangerous for us.

Why do you think that ,sometimes, I call them the " green fascists or the green nazis " ?

Fortunately for us, they cannot win.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Islam is one of the false religions Jesus warned about, so their followers are for EVIL, not peace.

They ignore any good acts by Christians towards them like in Afghanistan in aiding them against the USSR, Saudi Arabia/Kuwait in aiding them against Saddam's antics and in the former Yugloslavia in stopping genocide on Muslims. They will ignore any good acts by "infidels."

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
OH boy...

Do you actually know any muslims???

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
Also, look at them. You never saw a muslim who was laughing from his religion, like the Christians and the Jews can do it from their own faith.

I've personally seen some who do... Some friends of mine.

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

I've personally seen some who do... Some friends of mine.

Even in front of their Imam ? I don't think so !

posted on Feb, 7 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The ones I know don't even go to see an Imam...

new topics

top topics

join