It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the son of man and the new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
okay we all know that its about time for the son of man to come out. we all know hes coming out before your evil ways take precedence over the right thing. but what do you think his stance is gonna be with this new world order business. i think that its more complex then you know. so ill tell you theres more than one new world order. theres gonna be the god new world order. and there is gonna be the antichrist new world order. im sure we all want gods new world order, and his rules will be simple its in exodus its the ten commandments and the golden rule. the antichrists will be about the normal government and money. how will you know who are you down are you with god or with the antichrist. please tell me i think its about time you start telling people that alls the rules they really need to follow is that of gods, because all of this tyranny bad ruling all of this government is evil its used to get rid of this freedom that you should have. it should be like in the garden that was in eden they had freedom and alls they had to do was follow the rules that god laid down for them they had free will but for the most part they did what they knew what was right, and they followed god because they know he knew what was best for them. so just remember this, follow the rules that god laid out for you and know that they are in your best interest, and do whats right and you will get everything that youb truthfully need. and we can walk in paradice once again.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

Welcome to ATS.

If you are truly in touch then you have nothing to worry about friend.

Why worry, enjoy the playground that is given to you and laugh in the face of evil that surrounds you.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Many people can't and won't conform to God's laws and statutes because they have already allowed their minds to be manipulated and corrupted by lucifer. Most fleshly sinners think God's laws are the actual cause of sin. When you see a person sin and call them on it, they get defensive and that activates the train of thought that you are trying to shove religion down their throats, or you're trying to tell them what to do. Both assumptions there are totally false, but nonetheless, they still feel this way!

When a spiritual person tries to talk to a sinner, it always starts out as a peacefeul undertaking, but give it about 3 minutes into the conversation, and you've got a full-blown mad-man or woman on your hands! Questions like, well where was God when katrina happened? Where was God when my child died of some sort of disease? Or, where was God when my grandma got killed? These are all legitimate inquiries, but you can't explain nothing to them about God's ways and man's!

They don't understand that God is no respector of the flesh, for he created us, we didn't create him! Then they can never understand the curse of "freewill" that God cursed mankind with due to the deception of both adam and eve in the garden of eden. Man, for the most part will not conform because satan has already corrupted him with money, sex, greed, power, and lust! The ole additive still rings today, "if it feels good, do it".

Carnal man will not give up the earthly things until he absolutely has to! This is why there are plagues we must deal with. Cancer, aids, ebola, the different kinds of flu, accidents via automobiles or work related, and stuff like even being murdered! We deal with trials as believers on a daily basis, and God wants us to be longsufferers! God wants us to put him first above everything else, and do we really do this today? No, we don't, which is why God sent his only begotten son to pay for our sins. So, we must pray daily, and keep a constant watch! Yes, there is a new world order coming, but satan isn't going to be at that party.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I can't help but think lately that we already missed the rapture at this point... Everything is downhill from here on out

War and rumors of war, famine, disease, increase in natural disasters and the rising NWO were all prophesied in the bible, and we are seeing these things happening today, are we not?

Sorry if i sound really negative... I consider myself a realist, but if I sound pessimistic to you, it only means youre an optimist.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The rapture has not happened yet.. All of the crazy ,scary things going on in our world do point to the rapture coming at any time now..::

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jay.mo

Obviously you put a lot of thought into your OP, but, religion is government. Religion and government are the same thing, laws telling people what to do.

Most laws in government are based on the 10 commandments and the golden rule already.

Sorry, but I do believe what you suggest will just be adding more cooks in to the kitchen, and will only make a mess of things further!

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mostlyspoons

You're not sounding negative to me at all, if anything, you sound like a believer! But fear not, there are and will be better days ahead! God promised that to us who believe in him. Imagine a world where the harshist news at night was when 2 men were caught helping some family plow their garden, or some child made Jesus a new doll?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

yea that would be awsome lol, and no we did not miss the rapture, the rapture occurs during the tribulation period that is when antichrist appears and decieves the world.

the logical time for it to happen would be, mid tribulation. Since antichrist rules and there is a 3 1/2 years of peace and 3 1/2 years of war and suffering that no one has ever seen in history and never will.

the reason i say mid tribulation because if the rapture happened during the peaceful times, and a good chunk of the world disapears then people might question things.

so the logical time for it to happen would be exactly when anti christ turns against the people of the world.

either way just know before the rapture can occur, the world will need to be pretty much a one world government or a world with 10 big super states, which will give power to the anti christ. Then around that time the rapture will happen.

I think this might happen in our lifetimes or our kids, the way things are progressing so quick.

but you never know it might not happen for generations to come, no one knows the time, just be watchful of the signs and events.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gselsidi

Well, I am not totally convinced that there is a rapture, and I say this because in revelations, when the 1st of the seals are opened, many people are killed in the name of Christ. Then Jesus said that all of them should have white robes and rest a little while before they meet their brethern. This is in the 6th chapter of revelations. There are many other scriptures where it talks about satan making war with the saints. So, if there is indeed a rapture, why would satan be aloowed to make war with the saints? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that there's not a rapture, I am saying that I am not totally convinced. And before you go to thessalonians, I am well aware of those scriptures also, and the ones Jesus calls up there are the ones he is gathering to battle satan at armageddon. Many try to interpret those scriptures as the rapture.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Many people can't and won't conform to God's laws and statutes because they have already allowed their minds to be manipulated and corrupted by lucifer. Most fleshly sinners think God's laws are the actual cause of sin. When you see a person sin and call them on it, they get defensive and that activates the train of thought that you are trying to shove religion down their throats, or you're trying to tell them what to do. Both assumptions there are totally false, but nonetheless, they still feel this way!

Just to back this up with scripture. Jesus is saying on a spiritual level LOVE for each other is what matters not what you do in your physical body. What you do with your heart makes your actions.

Matthew 15 versus 17-20
17Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

20These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Alot of times the biblical stories resonate a tone of personal discontentment with bad habits. And the modern interpretation was over time, societal shifts and wars, we take the erm "sin" as "law" and legislate based on what i personaly see as a flaw, which could be the anti-christ. I hear the term "transformation" and I remember in bible study in my younger days a part about the false one tranforms but the real one transfigures..I see things as the anti christ basicly masks things and things do not change, then the real one comes and transfgures our existence perhaps with a simple understandable way of living.??

Its up in the air..then so is the devils spirit hence "prince of the air".

realise your ego and change it to find the road to salvation i think. money may on your physical peerception change things, but the unseen energy within and without that moves is the unseen barrier "pixelation" which creates our geometric interactivity for thoughts or imaginings, your brain interestingly enough isnt just lobes, but an aether, A batery, A modem..who knows what else. Oh yeah processor as well.

mankinds collective soul is stuck i believe in a spiritual mobius loop. Of which the psyche slowly realizes how its looping and how to escape. Drinking, or otherwise any shortcoming can be overcome by sheer grit and faith and vsceral for the betrayal of a criminal heart. Sometime criminals are masked in the light of money and success, or some are stark as the look of failure and denial.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mastermind77]

[edit on 2-5-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
People can prove most anything by 'picking' through the Bible and tossing a quote here and there.

You have to read the Bible, in context, in order to get to the truth. I personally don't post scriptures, unless someone specifically asks for direction to a certain subject - because the Bible wasn't meant to be used for that.
Anyone can post a Bible verse but question is, do they know/understand what the scriptures say before, and after, that verse.

Religion has nothing to do with God, or Jesus. Religion is something that mankind came up with - just like Dems and Repubs, it seems man has to always create division. Instead of staying true to God and His scriptures, some decided they didn't want to believe this or that part so they broke away from the original scriptures and created their own "religion". And the rest of society followed suit.

IMHO, mankind needs to toss all of the religious 'labels' and get back to what GOD has to say about things - in His original doctrine.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
when you say his origional doctrine do you mean the qorran?
beccause in both the bible and the qorran he has the basic rules , the ten commandments and the golden rule

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Jesus also said that who breaks the "least" of the commandments, breaks "all" of the commandments.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Yes, people do pick and choose the scriptures to their liking, and God will punish them that do this. The scriptures were penned down by the ones God chose and who were "in the spirit" at the time of the writings. This can be found in 2nd Peter, chapter 1, verses 19,20,21. Carnal man cannot "truthfully" say he has the meaning of scripture if he was not in the spirit at the time he read it. The bible is not your normal encyclopedia britannica.

top topics

join