It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what happened to the leaked stress test results?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So with everyones attention directed to the swine flu, whatever happened to the leaked results of the bank stress tests? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would whoever pulling the strings be so diabolical as to unleash the swine flu upon the public to coverup the melt down and the ensuing revolt?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegger

Would whoever pulling the strings be so diabolical as to unleash the swine flu upon the public to coverup the melt down and the ensuing revolt?

Yes

Edit. and its working =P

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Bldrvgr]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kegger

It is a "nothing-burger" (a term coined at the tickerforum). Nothing to worry about. Have you heard of the swine flu? It's pretty bad....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I agree! this whole phony pandemic is BS, look at all the people who die every year from the common flew.
The question is why are they trying to sell this so hard an obvious lemon.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You can't really compare normal flu with this. The normal flu kills more elderly and young. Generally not healthy people age 20-50. The swine flu seems to be much worse the healthier you are.

But, that having been said, it is still making a planet out of a pebble.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

Google -the U.S. death rates- the numbers are mind numbing,so are reasons for the death rate.
We die every day from far more dangerous,and stupid reasons than these few people from this supposed plague, that must get national attention?
I say again- what is the motive?Look! it's a bird.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I, too, am wondering about these stress tests. The Fed is showing promising news and we may be on a bit of an economic 'plateau' which can either go back up soon or where the majority of us think it will go - down the tubes. At any rate, that all went away thanks to the man/bird/pig flu.

Which brings me to another point... I can actually understand the concern (not panic) of this flu. You see, it is not a normal flu... it is a variant which we have no vaccination for. Furthermore, it has been shown to cause a "cytokine storm" response by the infected immune system which is why it can pose fatal to the healthiest of adults. It also spreads rather easily.

Yes, no fatalities outside of Mexico thusfar which is actually good news - all things considered. I think the worries of the WHO is the fact that it is a very contagious virus which has demonstrated an ability to mutate and also cause cytokine storm responses... these all add up to something you don't want mutating in 3rd world countries over the summer only to come back as a big bad boy for next fall/winter's flu season.

Back to the stress tests... anybody have any summaries of the leaked results?

top topics

join