It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force One WTC Fly Over - UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, this is probably just some technical glitch, but there is something odd in the raw video footage of the Associated Press that can be seen on Youtube:

If you go to 1:14 you will see a strange space snake shaped object appear to cross the screen. At first I thought is was just a video editing bench piece of dust or some other image imperfection, until I realized that we are no longer in the days of emulsion film but in the high tech digital era. Even news media video editing benches are now fully digital and immune to such types of artifacts. So it can be deemed plausible that there was indeed something in the sky.

Is it a weather balloon, a tether, or some sort of lost kite floating about? We're quite a long ways from Chinese New Year so I doubt it is a residual float soaring above the city.

I know this is just a wild call, but what the heck, sometimes the least likely details are those most revealing. Plus, that flyover sure looks fishy to me, making one wonder if there wasn't an alien hand behind both the WTC and this ?

More likely however, is that it is a second fighter jet seem further in the distance and on another trajectory, that looks like it is flying backwards given its different vectoring.

Image analysts, to your workbench!

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This looks like a plane in the distance, the planes closest look like they are moving faster so go past it.
Keep replaying it and you can see it looks like a plane going backwards.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I gotta say its another plane in the distance. You can tell the tail and the shape. Cool video though!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thanks guys for changing this into an Identified Flying Object sighting.

So it wasn't Aliens stopping Obama from landing in New York but actually the Pentagon keeping him from doing his job? So much for the Alien intervention theory. At least they didn't dare shoot him out of the sky above Manhattan, or did they know that Air Force One's integrated defense systems could protect it?

There is one passage in these clips where the combat fighter jet seems to be clustering up to the presidential plane in a menacing way far too close for comfort. Somebody's got some explaining to do, because I'm wondering who actually was there officially filming this "photo opportunity" and from where?

new topics

top topics

join