It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghosts and ETs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
hello everybody....

ive been always wondering about this question, so i figured i asked it here....are there any relations between ghosts and ETs?...some ETs are on a higher Density as we are, according to Alex Collier, so you think ghosts somehow ascensed to a higher Density...

***love this forum!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Speculating only:

From a possible dimensional aspect, I think there may be some correalation.

Many of the craft I have observed in daylight appear to be almost ghost-like in their form---Like they are moving in and out of 3-D into some other dimension, or skirting the two.

I think that ghosts (lower level entities) may teeter between this dimension and another as well. Every now and then they can adjust their frequency and vibration to be percieved and / or affect our medium.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I can't say I 100% believe in either, but I'll play along

To me, the only similarity I can think of is the unrestricted movement.

Ghosts have been said to be able to move through solid objects and simply disappear. They don't seem to be solid matter.

'Aliens', on the other hand, are said to look solid, yet a lot of abductee reports mention them simply walking through walls, doors and windows.

So both can become ethereal.

Apart from that, I doubt there are many other common elements.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This nonsensical talk about densities amuses me. It is a dogma moreso than empirical fact. As for ghosts there is a bit of anomilous photographic evidence, as for them walking through walls, they are probably not bound by solid matter. As for et's and ebe's, heresay is that they have technology which allows them to pass through most solid matter, unless it is protected by an electromagentic "Farraday Sheilded Environment".

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
thanks guys...i always wonder about that...but i guess we may never know the answer, if there is one....

i brought up densities based on information from billy meier and alex collier...just a thought i found somewhat similar....im sure some ETs dont need technology to pass through solid matter, through meditation i believe they have the ability to leave their solid body...i guess similar to remote viewing...

top topics

join