It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When I close my eyes I see swarms of tentacled scorpions and lampray-mouthed fire ants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Come on guys, you know what I'm talkin about. Stuff like hideous puke-pale skeletal Christs with barbed-wire crowns of thorns impaled on crooked crisscrossed cruciform syringes; ocotopoid, eel-necked 14,000-eyed angels of doom reading in sonorous crystaline voices from blackened scrolls covered in cramped, crabbed, crypto-Cyrillic characters; sucking, mandibular-jawed avenging black Mother Kalis swinging crudely crafted rhinoceros-thighbone clubs. Stuff like that .

Then I open my eyes, and everything's normal.

Then I close them again and its back to writhing nebulae of thorns battling it out with hydra-headed mantoid shock troops and trillions of scuttling spider-legged brainpains and so forth. All in lurid dark near-black-reds, striated-muscle blues, and neon purples trembling on the edge of ultraviolets.

Then I open them again and its like no big deal.

This sucks.

I wonder how long a person can go without closing their eyes?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Your first paragraph could easily make a halfway decent death or black metal song!!!

Hideous puke-pale skeletal Christs with barbed-wire crowns of thorns impaled on crooked crisscrossed cruciform syringes;
Ocotopoid, eel-necked 14,000-eyed angels of doom reading in sonorous crystaline voices from blackened scrolls covered in cramped, crabbed, crypto-Cyrillic characters;
sucking, mandibular-jawed avenging black Mother Kalis swinging crudely crafted rhinoceros-thighbone clubs.

writhing nebulae of thorns battling it out with hydra-headed mantoid shock troops and trillions of scuttling spider-legged brainpains and so forth.
All in lurid dark near-black-reds, striated-muscle blues, and neon purples trembling on the edge of ultraviolets.

See halfway decent song right there

Well, back on topic anyway when I close my eyes I just see splatters of colors, never anything as vivid as you described. So I'm really not sure.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by nick_napalm]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Come on guys, you know what I'm talkin about. Stuff like hideous puke-pale skeletal Christs with barbed-wire crowns of thorns impaled on crooked crisscrossed cruciform syringes; ocotopoid, eel-necked 14,000-eyed angels of doom reading in sonorous crystaline voices from blackened scrolls covered in cramped, crabbed, crypto-Cyrillic characters; sucking, mandibular-jawed avenging black Mother Kalis swinging crudely crafted rhinoceros-thighbone clubs. Stuff like that .

Then I open my eyes, and everything's normal.

Interesting, actually the exact opposite happens to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
An interesting thread...

The blackened scrolls could pose a problem.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hmm, I see brilliant colors.. If I really focus, sometimes my brain will create images.. I use it in meditation.. Lots of hallways to travel down.

top topics

join