It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu Maufacturing Predicted a 531% Sales Increase in 2009 !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com... flu-vaccine-overwhelm-manufacturers/

Phahaha, I wonder what the vaccine will be

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yowza!

Good find OP

This warrants some more deliberate investigation on our part methinks.
I'm sure many of us here already know the direct link between the manufacturer of Tamiflu and some of those whom (how can I say) were in charge of the last cabal here in the US. That in itself is cause for wonder, but the deeper question remains...

Why is Tamiflu Being marketed as a "fix" to our current situation?

Why? If it is not proven to be effective in combating the swine flu then why ohh why is that all we hear? Who is making the decisions here? I am curious to know who is calling the shots as to the distribution of of said anti-viral, and their entire interests.

Can you dig it?

(I mean seriously folks... can we DIGG this!)

T-

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator
TAMIFLU .....

I Repeat TAMIFLU ......

will NOT prevent or help against the H1N1 or Swine Flu !

This has been a news worthy item for the past 2 days.

DO NOT take the TAMIFLU dose.

It CANNOT and WILL NOT help you !

just play it smart for awhile

avoid crowds (rent movies at home) let this blow over, or blow up

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I'm still rather disturbed about hearing that they exhumed a body from the 1918 flu to use their genetic material, PCR can be used to get the DNA that way as I found out in genetics classes

If that isn't saying to me something is wrong, then what isn't? I also loved the fact the tamiflu documents states that no flu jab interaction studies were done. Aherm, trying to send a warning?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Atom Sized Colloidal Silver is the anwer, Silver has been reported and test by research institutions to be anti viral, anti bacterial, anti microbial, it has even been reported to kill HIV-1.

Why dont they promote the use of colloidal silver?
Its too cheap, and the major pharmas will not benefit as much.

You can get Trace Noble Metal Silver in water that is actually atom sized, and it NOT made with any chemicals here:

www.gold2live.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
The following is from the Annual Report from 2008 ,

on page 3 it shows predicted growth of 531%,

What could they have done to know of this pending need in 2009.

Page 3 is a interesting read www.chugai-pharm.co.jp...

This definitly smells of pre-planning to me

USE THE PAGE ENLARGER < TOP MIDDLE

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Seany]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30 Apr 09 by Gools]

If was 500% that would be a prediction, 530% I dunno but
530 und "One", how the frack did they come up with that number.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
They claim it is

due to expected resumption of government
stockpiling in FY2009 and the ongoing recovery
of the prescription rate for seasonal influenza.

-E-

Believe it?

Governments stockpiled Tamiflu in 2006 and 2007 due to the fear of bird flu. This didn't materialize. Thus, gov't stockpiles well overstocked.

Combine that with the fact that Tamiflu has a shelf life of 36 months (2.5 years) and you have a reasonable expectation that 1) 2008 would be a bad year, and 2) 2009 would be a good one for Tamiflu sales.

You don't have to have an MBA to deduce that - you just need to have access to Google.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by precicio
Atom Sized Colloidal Silver is the anwer, Silver has been reported and test by research institutions to be anti viral, anti bacterial, anti microbial, it has even been reported to kill HIV-1.

Why dont they promote the use of colloidal silver?
Its too cheap, and the major pharmas will not benefit as much.

You can get Trace Noble Metal Silver in water that is actually atom sized, and it NOT made with any chemicals here:

Thank you, but I'd rather not wind up looking like a Smurf.

www.foxnews.com...

* A 56-year-old man who had sold and used colloidal silver for three years, developed blue/gray discoloration of his fingernails accompanied by a very high blood level of silver.

* A married couple who had three years of daily consumption of a drink prepared by administering an electrolytic charge to a bowl of water that contained a silver bar.

* Another couple had been taking a silver-containing "dietary supplement" prescribed by a naturopath.

* A mentally ill man who had been drinking silver-containing herbal tea for about 10 months.

* Stan Jones, Montana's Libertarian Party candidate for the U.S. Senate, who reportedly started taking colloidal silver in 1999 for fear that Y2K disruptions might lead to a shortage of antibiotics.

* Two men, ages 63 and 76, developed argyria after a year of product use inspired by Internet claims.

* A 16-year-old boy developed blue-gray pigmentation of his entire body after ingesting a silver-containing dietary supplement for a year. The product, packaged so that it was identical to bottled water, was touted as a preventive for everyday infections.

* A 58-year-old man who treated a presumed kidney infection with a home-brewed colloidal solution 12 times a day for 4 days developed argyria about 4 weeks later.

* A 38-year-old man developed argyria after ingesting approximately 16 ounces of 450 ppm colloidal silver three times a day for 10 months to treat his arthritis and other conditions.

What do "alternative medicine" providers have in common with Big Pharma? They both want to make money. One tells you that the "mainstream" medicines are hurting you; one tells you that the alternatives are much worse. Sometimes, they're both correct.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I encourage you all to join me and
buy some Roche stock this outbreak season!

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
After having a closer look at the numbers in the financial statements I think that there is a reason for this 531% increase. First I would like to state that the numbers this (reports) is based on is about Tamiflu revenues.

2005 - 35.2 billion Yen
2006 - 38 billion Yen
2007 - 38.7 billion Yen
2008 - 8.4 billion Yen !!!
2009 - 53 billion Yen (forecast)

So the reason for the 531% increase is the fact that in 2008 the revenue was very low compared to the 3 years before.
2006 + 2007 combined = 76.7 B Y and 2008 + 2009 combined = 61.4 B Y
comparison between 2007 and 2009 shows only a 37% increase, and a percentage off that could be due to a higher price on the market. As I mentioned before it's about revenue not actual doses of the drug.

Hope this makes sense.

www.chugai-pharm.co.jp...

www.chugai-pharm.co.jp...

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sjonnydeb

I saw those numbers and thought that could be the solution too. Thanks for typing it all out to make it easier to understand by the way. Just using their numbers 53 billion/531%=9.98 billion in FY08. Since they have 8.4bil in FY08 I didn't know what to think. (maybe they just plan on selling it at higher profit margins?)

[edit on 3-5-2009 by beaverg]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Check this Jan 14, 2004 Center for Infectious Disease Research & Policy (CIDRAP) News -
www.cidrap.umn.edu...
CDC to mix avian, human flu viruses in pandemic study.

Note that this CIDRAP news article was published Jan 14, 2004.

That could happen, scientists predict, if someone who is already infected with an ordinary flu virus contracts the avian virus at the same time. The avian virus has already caused at least 48 confirmed human illness cases in Asia, of which 35 have been fatal. The virus has shown little ability to spread from person to person, but the fear is that a hybrid could combine the killing power of the avian virus with the transmissibility of human flu viruses.

Now, rather than waiting to see if nature spawns such a hybrid, US scientists are planning to try to breed one themselves—in the name of preparedness.

Something smells fishy...or, hmmm.

Stay well.
à la prochaine!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

tamiflu is supposed to be this great cure all and yet the corporation that makes it is claiming an increase in sales by over 500% profit-so what smells rotten in Denmark so to say. lets see avian flu and swine flu have been around for 4 to 6 years that we all know of and the companies are now claiming that they will have a preventative shot in about 6 months so what good is tamiflu. considering that the man has been giving free flu vaccines for how many years i would like to know what our tax dollars have been wasted on for the last few years because it sure is not for the so called new plague that is now here ,it means that x number of millions will die for what reason-other that graad.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I posted this on a thread I recently created but here in Cali, the state has already distributed 9 MILLION DOSES of tamiflu to the counties.

It seems that if you come into contact with a "case," you automatically get it as a "preventative" measure!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, the reason given in the link for the huge prediction is as follows.

For the year, we forecast sales of Tamiflu to reach ¥53.0 billion, up 531.0%, due to expected resumption of government stockpiling in FY2009 and the ongoing recovery

Now the question is. Does anybody here believe that?

I do not know much about government stock piling of drugs and all that but I am trying to understand why they would expect the government to stock pile 531% more than usual... Why such a large increase for their stock pile?

It does seem a bit odd. A bit more investigation may be in order.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
i think its interesting to note that donald rumsfield has some major shares in the company that made tamiflu,here is a link that gives the info.
www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
S&F.

My take - the world's scientists and health experts have been warning a killer pandemic is on the way for about a decade - H1N1 has been epidemic in North America for a while - officials sat on the info until they couldn't hide it/and/or were better positioned to profit. ...The "fixes" that are in the pike don't work - but hey! who cares. They'll be marketed anyway...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by radtech34
i think its interesting to note that donald rumsfield has some major shares in the company that made tamiflu,here is a link that gives the info.
www.snopes.com...

Rummy? him again?

His name pops up again and again when it comes to poisoning the human race:

it was Rummy who pushed aspartame onto the market in the 70's by using his political influence to set the head of the FDA to approve it. Interestingly, this aforementioned FDA chief was an expert in bio-weapons, and not a food industry expert.
Rumsfeld and Aspartame

So, I'm not gonna touch tamiflu, I'm campaigning locally to prevent forced injections, and I'm gonna buy myself a length of pure silver wire and 4 batteries. I'd advise everyone on ATS to do the same.

A good use of pure coinage silver if you have any.. I'm sure a silver canadian dollar could make thousands of gallons of colloidal..

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Well, the reason given in the link for the huge prediction is as follows.

For the year, we forecast sales of Tamiflu to reach ¥53.0 billion, up 531.0%, due to expected resumption of government stockpiling in FY2009 and the ongoing recovery

Now the question is. Does anybody here believe that?

I do not know much about government stock piling of drugs and all that but I am trying to understand why they would expect the government to stock pile 531% more than usual... Why such a large increase for their stock pile?

It does seem a bit odd. A bit more investigation may be in order.

How did this thread die?

These crooks predicted it, published it, and now it's happening.

This really pisses me the # off!!!!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
wait until tamiflu transmutes into some super organic drug as a main ingredient for mass consumption

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join