It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamiflu Maufacturing Predicted a 531% Sales Increase in 2009 !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The Japanese are some of the best people on this planet, just look at the 9/11 fighters over there...

I don't see anything out of the ordinary here honestly.

There is more evidence needed. This is a great piece of the puzzle if in fact there is something going on behind the scenes.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

DoS attack out of Japan? hmm now we have another piece

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

This is too big a story to be lost amongst breeding reptiles

"How did this company realize the need for a 531% increase of a vaccine !"

Eeerm sorry guys Tamiflu is a branded name for an antiviral chemical effective in preventing viral replication in cells. it is NOT a vaccine.

While on the subject up to half a million people worldwide die of "ordinary flu" every year and have done so for decades. Difference with both H1N1 (swine flu) and H5N1(avian flu) is that this one kills the under 45s that normally survive the "ordinary flu". H5N1 is not spread via human to human contact either you have to inhale the chicken or bird faeces (Sh*t) to catch it. H1N1 is different, we can infect each other.

Wash your hands regularly, don't go places you don't normally go and don't congregate with unknown people in large crowds. These are basic measure you can take to protect yourself and families.

FYI there are many people in the WHO all over the place who have been predicting a flu epidemic/ pandemic (uncontrolled spread through the human population) for a decade or more, Tamiflu is a good effective treatment if taken in the first 24hrs of the intiial temperature spike I could have preduicted increased sales never mind the Chugai guys, this was NOT rocket science or a conspiracy it is called good predictive modelling and all buisinesses do it all the time. When they screw up we get crises like the financial meltdown due to US bank lending on "bad paper mortgages" and the subsequent selling of these packed as securities. LMAO.

Enjoy....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
For me I think this is like the antivirus software companies, im sure they put out viruses that are almost harmless but fast spreading. This then causes a vaccuum because people need antivirus software. Same thing but with people.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
ERRRRRmm NO !!!!!! in 1917-1918 at the time of the last flu pandemic the big pharma companies that didn't then exist used the knowledge of viruses that didn't then exist to do what exactly??

Speculation has it's place my friend but really, people are dying out there and you think without any evidence whatsoever that it is deliberate and man made. Oh and "Big Pharma" is responsible... Jeeeees, please go read up some facts first and meaningfully contribute. Did you even read the entire thread?

Please Deny Ignorance, don't contribute to it with specious speculation.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malakai_UK
For me I think this is like the antivirus software companies, im sure they put out viruses that are almost harmless but fast spreading. This then causes a vaccuum because people need antivirus software. Same thing but with people.

This is what a lot of people are thinking

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If the company that made Tamiflu slowed down or stopped making it just before 2009, then you can bet there would be 5 threads up already on here, saying that they were part of the NWO's global mass cull, to force in a one world government by the terror date of 2012!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deharg
ERRRRRmm NO !!!!!! in 1917-1918 at the time of the last flu pandemic the big pharma companies that didn't then exist used the knowledge of viruses that didn't then exist to do what exactly??

Speculation has it's place my friend but really, people are dying out there and you think without any evidence whatsoever that it is deliberate and man made. Oh and "Big Pharma" is responsible... Jeeeees, please go read up some facts first and meaningfully contribute. Did you even read the entire thread?

Please Deny Ignorance, don't contribute to it with specious speculation.

That would have been 1918 - 1920, as it only really kicked off late 1918.

And it was not even the "last flu pandemic" The "Hong Kong Flu", 1968–69 was a pandemic and killed 1 million people and before that again, we had The "Asian Flu", 1957–58, which was also a pandemic.

Its funny how little people on here are talking about them, instead always pointing to the The "Spanish flu", 1918–1920 just because it was a "big killer"

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterWeb
If the company that made Tamiflu slowed down or stopped making it just before 2009, then you can bet there would be 5 threads up already on here, saying that they were part of the NWO's global mass cull, to force in a one world government by the terror date of 2012!

Ok

but how does a company KNOW they will need 6 times the amount of

a certain drug ?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
They don't they take a risk.

The last big pandemic was 1918 (started 1917 or 1918 ) and it was responsible for nearly 20+ million deaths, the others mentioned, asian flu (had that) and spanish (didn't get that one) with 1 million deaths are "only" 2 times the normal annual deaths from flu which currently stand at 500,000 or so- this is hardly the massive increase represented by 20+ million at the 1918 (start). event.

The argument is sound irrespective of the pandemic chosen and that is plain to see.
Factor in the human population in 1918 with that of the 50's or 60's and the story is even worse so THAT is why people always talk about the 1918 version as it was by FAR bigger than anything before or since. Simple really....

Nobody seems to be calling the HIV infection a pandemic yet it is in far more than 9 countries with far more than 10 deaths. Funny huh ????That is STILL called the HIV Epidemic ... Hmmm go figure .....I wonder why....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
[edit on 30-4-2009 by Deharg]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
[edit on 30-4-2009 by Deharg]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
oops tripple post SORRY....

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
we have had more outbreaks of spanish flu than the 1918 version. The type code is identified every now and then somewhere in the world and crops up quite often ( I have had it, it is horrible I was in bed for thee weeks as a teenager and it was very very bad believe me). You can tell when the cost of eggs goes up ( my little joke there )

Enjoy..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by cognoscente

If they didnt engineer the disease , still a boatload to make to

engineer the cure, if you can corner the market in ADVANCE

Just skipped the thread so apologies if this covered but , couldn't they have predicted the rise in sales because the have been told be certain goverments what their pandemic plans are ...

i mean if u know the U.K is gonna order 100 million units next year .. such a prediction is not much of a conspiracy is it?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
On page 3, the clue is that Tamiflu will see an increase of sales "due to expected resumption of government stockpiling of FY2009".

Question: Who in the Federal Government told them the government would "resume" stockpiling?

Question: How did they determine the approximate amount of Tamiflu the government would be stockpiling in order to forecast that specific profit increase of 503%?

Question: Who in the FG told the company how much Tamiflu would be needed?

Question: Whoever that was, did they have prior knowledge for the future need of Tamiflu?

Question: Yesterday, Obama requested $1.5 billion for stockpiling vaccines.. How much of that goes to the makers of Tamiflu?

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Swing Dangler]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by beaverg
It's interesting that their Mid-Term business plan is called "Sunrise 2012" though.

This is far out speculation, but what IF the sunrise of 2012 IS significant and involves a quantum jump in the spiritual evolution of mankind..?

Could the administration of a viral vaccine contain something, some substance, which might kill or calcify the pineal gland for example..?

Power structures the world over could not sustain themselves in the face of a rising tsunami of increasing spiritual conscious awareness by the masses. Hard to maintain the status quo when the human race is undergoing a tranformation of the farthest reaching proportions and implications..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

reply to post by cognoscente

If they didnt engineer the disease , still a boatload to make to

engineer the cure, if you can corner the market in ADVANCE

Just skipped the thread so apologies if this covered but , couldn't they have predicted the rise in sales because the have been told be certain goverments what their pandemic plans are ...

i mean if u know the U.K is gonna order 100 million units next year .. such a prediction is not much of a conspiracy is it?

I found this data with regards to stockpiling Tamiflu:

Antiviral stockpiling – state and local government A pandemic occurs in many localities almost simultaneously. Because of this, much of the planning for a pandemic must be the responsibility of state and local governments. The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is stockpiling antivirals and is allocating them to states based on population. Purchases in FY2006 will bring the nation’s stockpile of antivirals to 20 million courses by the end of this year (a course is the supply needed to treat one person). With anticipated FY2007 funding, HHS plans to order an additional 24 million courses which will likely be delivered in 2008. An additional 31 million courses (FY2006) are available for state purchase, with HHS providing a 25 percent subsidy. State governors have been asked to notify HHS of their plans to purchase their allocated antivirals by July 1, 2006. To view state allocations of antivirals, please visit: www.pandemicflu.gov...

Source: U.S. Chamber of Commerce

Excellent point though, I will say that. The information is a forecast, however, that doesn't include the 2009 stockpile numbers.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

The vaccine regulations, kill the mind off with the aluminium and yes there is still some with thiomersal in them. I am intrigued by the oncology thing Roche mentioned. What if they know they are putting in that SV40, which is supposed to promote cancers.

Seems a tad odd that it came out and also as well, the more the food is GMO (Monsanto are wankers) the more there is going to be an occurance of cancer due to the messed up genes.

Sorry I'm rambling again

But the sudden increase of Tamiflu, which is being talked about as being ineffective as is most drugs, (and they have a cheek to say taking plants is useless?) something is fishy.

Also why the heck is all the adjuvants in vaccines aluminium only?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join