It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman: Dad was the Zodiac Killer, and I can prove it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There nothing better than a good mystery. Does anyone have any updates to this story?

I'm guessing her father was not named the Zodiac killer or else we would heard about it, so what happened. Did the story die or are they wating for evidence to get back?

Im trying to find news articles but maybe someone has more info.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
her description of the cabby murder is off too. moments after in the fog, two foot cops were running towards the taxi and passed a man. they asked him if he had seen or heard anything or any one out of the ordinary. the man said something i at the moment can not remember. how ever a week later, the chronicle got a letter in the mail from the zodiac describing the encounter with the two policeman in the fog. she also does not mention the joy ride that the zodiac gave to a very pregnant lady and her three year old son up near fairfield, ca. the lady and her son escaped. it is a long story but look it up. truly a very creepy encounter this poor woman had.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The real Zodiac is a guy named Larry Kane, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few copycats. Everything about him matched, handwriting, vehicles, description, profile etc. He was identified by a few witnesses.

www.zodiackiller.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I personally am CONVINCED Arthur Lee Allen was the killer. I mean he just fits the profile WAY to much, imo.

I am also convinced there were copycats too. I dont know if Arthur was a copycat or the original, but I'm convinced he was involved.

This is interesting though. Being from the Bay I've always found the zodiac case totally fascinating.

Peace and love.

[edit on 20-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join