It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Crop Circle Swirl Software Available Now To Discover their messages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Clif High famous for the Webbot project has now released the Crop Circle Swirlie Software for everyone to download and discover what the crop circle's messages are. He wants people to find the messages in the Crop Circles that are left for us.

The link to download the software along with instructions are here

He does give a warning for people not to do it, who may be prone to seizures or any mental problems.

Any and all untoward effects including, but not limited to, ascension, invisibility, and teleportation are not in our software, but rather in your mental processes, and therefore halfpasthuman, and all involved are explicitly exempt from any actions as a result of your use of the Swirlies program and concept.

He said in a radio show, some may actually be able to take people in different dimensions from watching the crop circles swirl, he really did not know.

Help the global effort for swirlies:

If you do re-render the crop circle graphics and get better images, send them along.

If you find that specific images produce specific effects, write us.

We are going to spif the code up with accurate timing, and reporting so that we can all work for reproducable results.

If you want to be put on the notify list for future developments in Swirlies, send email to moon @ halfpasthuman.com with "Swirlies Notify" in the subject.

Thanks for assistance.

clif and igor (admin here at Halfpasthuman.com).

I want to do this, it should be really cool.

I can't wait to hear from those of you, who decide to download and swirl some crop circles.

Please post what happened and what you saw.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the link to this post!! I was waiting to download this. I will look and it and let you know what happens

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Oh grrrrrr! I downloaded it but it wont work on an Apple. I really wanted to try this and see what it was all about. I have no idea how to make it work on my computer if it's written for Microsoft. Oh well. Thanks! I tried!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Apple..

DL...?

Please?

join