It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something will happen in 2012 and here is Why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The point simply being that either December 21 2012 is a day of return of the Nephilim and the Anti-messiah, or something like a half-way point to a certain future prince's rule where we will be faced with a terrible reality.

EDIT:

From Iamblogging.net
On December 21, 2012 will some unknown event occur when we align with the galactic center. The winter solstice also arrives at 11:11am UTC (UTC is also known as"Coordinated Universal Time", and "Zulu Time")time on December 21, 2012, which the Mayans appear to have known since their calendar has been counting backwards and ends on that exact day. Strange how some people are drawn to the number 11:11. Is this perhaps a clue to them about some event to take place on December 21, 2012?If you also think about it. The time 11:11 UTC is really our global time. It is meaningful no matter what country you live in.

December 21 2012

12 21 12
3 3 3

1+2+2+1+2+0+1+2= 11

Firstly as you know 12/21/2012 = 11 So then I thought i find some dates that relate to the number Mesoamerican Long count calander started 3114 BC August 11th Winter Solstice will occur 11:11 (11:11 mayans prediction) Nasa prediction of sun reverse its own magnetic poles in 2012 and ending current 11-year sunspot cycle Then i thought i'd calaculate the dates between 9/11 and 21/12/2012. 2001 + 11 years = 2012 2012 Sep 11 - 12/21/2012 = 101 days 2001 Sep 11 - 12/21/2012 = 4119 days (Reversed 9114) By this time i was pretty shocked what i just found by typing in a few dates and some facts. So i carried on trying to find the events that will happen in 2012 and if they link with no.11 India's 11th Five-Year Plan (2007–2012) ends. London’s first Olympics started April 27th 1908 38,224 days before 12/21/2012. It had 22 nations and 110 events. From the start to the end of the London 2012 Olympics is 44 days. In 2012, asteroid 99942 Apophis comes into view again to recalculate odds of impact. The event is 2 on the Torino Scale. 9+9+9+4+2 = 33/3 = 11, 1+1 = 2. 2012 Jan 23 to Feb 9, 2013 will be the year of the Water Dragon Water Dragon = 11 letters added: Benazir Bhutto born Sunday, 21 June 1953 – 21/12/2012 = 21,733 Benazir Bhutto died on Thursday, 27 December 2007 = 4 years, 11 months, 24 days – 21/12/2012 St. Malachy predicted there would be only 111 popes. Benedict is the 111th pope. The Gregorian calender year, 2012 is also MMXII Kali Yuga calender 5113-5114

[edit on 5/25/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
2012 conspiracy is a fear tactic, just like the prophecy of Malachy
it's to avoid population to see the real conspiracy being implanted
by Elites, the goal to lead the World into a New World Order.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yeah that's one minor piece of the puzzle but you're forgetting all the cosmic, natural, and UFO related disasters preceding the Second Coming of Christ. Not in 2012 but past that time for sure. John saw the New World Order before any of us back in the times of Christ. It includes aliens (not really aliens but that's what they claim.) You're forgetting meteor showers, and the like as well. Nuclear events etc.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The world has seemingly gone crazy. Economic disasters, climate disasters and ecology disasters are constantly making the headlines. The end seems near and these current events have caused a tizzy of theories about the coming disaster like so many cardboard ducks in an amusement park shooting gallery. The most notable of which is the Mayan long count calendar ending on December 21st 2012 with some sort of cosmic alignment and resultant disaster. Booksellers delight. Just what is the Mayan culture and does it have connections with a very ancient cult. A cult with global influence, a cult that has preserved the knowledge of reoccurring global disaster. The cult to which all this disaster talk is based? Yes, the fire cult.

The Fire cult was born of social and economic disasters and the resulting human desire to make sense of this cruel world we find ourselves living in. Its roots go far back, probably more than 30000 years in India. In this time humans watched the skies, not looking up but looking down into large pools of water as you watch the latest episode of Ellen. Called the Watchers, they had concepts like the underworld and the stars making their journeys across the heavens in a boat. The important concept was their understanding that the cosmic show being watched directly influenced their life, and yours. It was real. Your future and the future of your children was and is affected by the heavenly bodies. The fire cult related the heavens and earth to the human body by means of 5 centers. The feet represented the earth, the torso water and air and the head with fire leading to heaven. This is the origin of the Vedic chakras. In this fire cult ceremony you must draw directional arrows in the ground, set a 5 tier alter, sacrifice 5 animals including a man, fill the arrows in the ground with water and finally plant seeds on the site. Get it… movement of the earth, sacrifice of animals, flood and restart for a new age. Why am I talking ancient Vedic ideas under a Mayan long count topic? Because the Mayans have a Indian /Vedic origin.

There are numerous linguistic connections between the Tamil and Mayan culture, the connections on the fire sacrifice the Mayan sacrifice ritual. Let’s keep it short and be content with the Spanish interpretation that inhabitants of the new land looked like ‘Indians’. I assure you they couldn’t have be more right. There was an ancient Tamil migration from India to the Americas in the time of Gemini. 8000ish BC, the time of the fire cult. The time of the hero twins, the age of Gemini under the god Castor. The 4th Mayan age and the time of a separate upper Egypt and lower Egypt. The time of Atreus and the twin brothers. The stage was set for a plantation of ancient folklore and wisdom in a new pristine environment. An environment undisturbed by change and idealism until resent times , allowing us to gain an understanding into the past by reconnecting two seemingly unrelated histories.

Link: 2012 Cut to the chase

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join