It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex or No sex that the question�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I�m dating a girl of about 2 years and 2 months now, and love her lots, and se me, and I know she is my wife to be sore of it, and we started having sex when we were together for 4 months, and the sex are grate, the problem is we are both razed in Christian homes and as all now sex before marriage is a big no-no, but cant stop having sex, I feel sometimes confused because we are every Sunday in church getting told sex is bad, but
Way do we then get this sexual urges and love way do we have hormones if we can�t use them, I fink sometimes because we are in love, and I now we will get married in one or two years it�s ok to have sex but don�t now. But also one problem I have after having sex for about 1 year and 10 months that definitely brought us closer and is part of the relationship now if we stop having sex I fear things will change, way I say that is because
When se is on her periods and that�s usual for about 5 to 6 days a get frustrated when we don�t have sex so what�s goanna happen if we stop for good till marriage we still have love but we are use so having sex and of me it brought us closer something we share that�s between us. Will we lose that closeness? Or maybe split up some day, and that I don�t want, I love her to def �

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaswegpg
I�m dating a girl of about 2 years and 2 months now, and love her lots, and se me, and I know she is my wife to be sore of it, and we started having sex when we were together for 4 months, and the sex are grate, the problem is we are both razed in Christian homes and as all now sex before marriage is a big no-no, but cant stop having sex, I feel sometimes confused because we are every Sunday in church getting told sex is bad, but
Way do we then get this sexual urges and love way do we have hormones if we can�t use them, I fink sometimes because we are in love, and I now we will get married in one or two years it�s ok to have sex but don�t now. But also one problem I have after having sex for about 1 year and 10 months that definitely brought us closer and is part of the relationship now if we stop having sex I fear things will change, way I say that is because
When se is on her periods and that�s usual for about 5 to 6 days a get frustrated when we don�t have sex so what�s goanna happen if we stop for good till marriage we still have love but we are use so having sex and of me it brought us closer something we share that�s between us. Will we lose that closeness? Or maybe split up some day, and that I don�t want, I love her to def �

Ok, I think of it this way. I don't really get to express my opinion on this ever. The church teaches you alot. Much of it is based in opinion. Much of it comes right out of the Bible. Now, the bible does have some weird things going on sexually in the old testament, but clearly in the New Testament, it is a No-No.

My thoughts though on this are logical. There is a message that comes with the bible. Why is it that sex is a no-no before marraige? Children without parents, jealousy, and other such events that can be caused by it. As long as you can control those issues (which we can) you should be OK. You see, when someone would get married in those days and find out that their wife wasn't a virgin, intense jealousy would occur. Probably resulting in the womans death. Even today, hearing about your significant others previous sex life will always cause some level of discomfort if you really care. We are more accustomed to it now though. If you can deal with those issues, then you should be OK.

If you want to be a fundamentalist with regards to the Bible. Then stop immediately.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Quoting a song by Prince

"we don't have to take our clothes off to make love and we don't have to make love to have an orgasm"

Seriously though, communicate about it. You must talk to her and let her know what you are feeling.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Vaswegpg,

The reason you have these urges and the hormones which cause them is because sex is a natural and healthy thing in a loving relationship.

Keep in mind though that this is the opinion of a non-religious (not to be confused with non-spiritual) person. Therefore my belief in most things is that if it hurts you or no one else, feel free to indulge. Love and expressing that love physically are to me what life is all about.

But if you are going to suffer enormous guilt from it because you are very strong in your personal beliefs, then simply don't do it and either suffer the urges together, or find ways around it.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
God gives every animal on this planet the urge to has sex and then says that it is wrong!?! Make your own conclusion.

top topics

join