It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just giving this to evveryone to review for themselves, i think aliens dawned human life, for example, life began from water, humans dawned only recently of course, but an alien force mustt have discovered us somehow.

How come we suddenly have surges in devolopment, weapons dont just coem from no-where would you make fire by accident? someone must have demonstrated this to our predacesors.

The pryamids, it would be praticaly impossible for a group to suddenly become so architectually advanced fro no apparent reason at all, they wouldn't build something this big for a tomb, that is randomly placed within the pryamid.

I think the eygptians weren't worshipping the pharohs something much more mysterios was going on, maybe we are the ET's pet project they want to see us advance they give us clues to their excistestence though they wont reveal themselves why? They are waiting for us to discover them...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
errrrmmm.... at the turn of the 20th century we were just learning how to fly.
50 years go bye and not only are we flying but we got rid of the propeller and advanced to jet thrust.

50 years ago we were using vaccum tubes and computers filled a room.

Now I have a computer that fits into my pocket called an iPhone. Advances happen. And they don't necessarily have to be caused by aliens or outside stimuli.

Necessity is the "mother of all invention". And usually war is usually a good motivator.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by grey580]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie dennelly

How come we suddenly have surges in devolopment, weapons dont just coem from no-where would you make fire by accident? someone must have demonstrated this to our predacesors.

Often a great idea , is the culmination of many minds . With advances in one field finding applications in another .

As for fire making .....( i`m thinking.... / fire plough)

Ever drag the point of a stick over a hard surface for any length of time ? It gets mighty hot . It is not incomprehensible to imagine our early ancestors associating friction with fire.

posted by jamie dennelly

The pryamids, it would be praticaly impossible for a group to suddenly become so architectually advanced fro no apparent reason at all, they wouldn't build something this big for a tomb, that is randomly placed within the pryamid.

Check out the early step pyramids , i believe there even is one that was abandoned , because of its faulty design .
There is an evolution of design visible in their works.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We truly are standing on the shoulders of giants ..

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Good point about friction.
Also there's plenty of rocks that when struck against each other will spark.
I'm sure that one of our ancesters was bored and came up with fire.
Genius.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Technology has always been advancing, just look at the swords of old and how they changed over the years, this is evident in any museum that you can visit.
Fireworks from China were used as weapons there as well as for displays even before the western world started using them much in the same way.
Advances have always been made, though advances were condiderably slower in past centuries, even though many other countries will protest the following statement, but the US breaking off from England helped them be more free to develope things on their own and helped with the technological revolution.
One of the many reasons for recent advances moving so fast was getting to the point of letting inventors invent things without labeling them black magic users or witches. This turn lead people to not be afraid to experiment and an age of discovery was born. Each generation working off the generation before, making new strides faster and faster. When you look back at haow short a time it has been since the invention of the lightbulb and combustion engine, you start to realize that progress has not been moving in the past centuries as much as it was in the ones before.

new topics

top topics

join