It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This strikes me as odd...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Does anyone else find it strange the CNN.com is reporting that the WHO has raised it's alert level to five even though on the WHO's website, as of today's update, the threat level remains at four? As far as I can tell, all their other information at least seems to sync up with that of the MSM, but why the discrepancy in alert level?
I don't think the question here is whether or not there's chicanery afoot, but rather on who's part.

Also, I'd like to mention that while I've lurked here for a while, this marks my first contribution to the community.
Hello ATS!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS, i'm staying out of the Swine topics, but stopped by to welcome you in.

Have a good long stay.

ATSer

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
For me that rasies a red flag and thats never good.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracySquid7

I know just what you mean. I try not to get caught up in the panic, but I'm certain that something's not right in all this...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Don't Panic!

Ok so now that we got that out of the way. Living here in Miami for the past 36 years of my life and having gone through every hurricane that's been through the area. I can tell you that while the danger is very real. We might be in for a miss. But just keep your eye on the ball. If you see the hurricane on the map. Prepare yourself appropriately. The hurricane might hit or it might miss. You will never know but just be prepared if it does come your way.

I suggest to use the same rule of thumb. Keep an eye open. Inform yourself as best you can. Prepare the best you can. And if it does hit, you will be prepared. Probably a good rule of thumb would be to have enough food for a week and water for your family.
Good luck to us all.

new topics

top topics

join