It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Level 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ladies and gentleman of ATS just after 4:00 p.m. Margaret Chan of Who World Health Organization [not the band] announced that we have officially gone to Level 5 or H1N1 worldwide pandemic is imminent. Also saying all governments and healthcare facilities should begin their emergency preparedness plans. Could this be what we've been discussing a world wide plan to use F.E.M.A. Federal Emergency Management Association as secret detainment camps? Get back to me love to hear everyone's thoughts. This would be the best time for something to start atleast to my point of view.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yes I just read this on MSNBC... I really can't believe it. People in the US are recovering so fast from this but raise it level 5?

I guess it's because more areas are getting it. I live in PA and heard that philly has cases now.

Kinda sucks, I live in the middle redneck PA, and pretty much surrounded. NY has it, Ohio, Delaware, everywhere near PA. Just glad that people are recovering from it, because it's most likely going to hit my area next. Live about an hour from philly.

However, people around here are panicing, running around yelling "the end is here" bla bla bla. I try telling them that the virus evolved and isn't nearly as deadly as it was in mexico, but it's like there's no convincing them. They just keep poping up!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
By the numbers every state will have cases by sat.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
and to think that the "COMMON" flu kills more people than this so called "Swine" flu...

half the media want to rename it to little more than a regular flu, the other half are making this a circus event with the WHO jumping on board declaring it a level 5 threat...what's next? They start selling popcorn?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

Big groups of people who don't know or understand the difference scare easily. we just need to take stock of things and hopefully we can get through this and of course on to our next big crisis. By the way if you didn't know this table of levels wasn't created until 5 years ago. Which I believe is connected to the mysterious deaths of over 40 biologists and
others working on biological weapons type research.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think that the table was created after SARS

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

I predict a vaccination will be available in about one month, maybe sooner.
Most folks will stew in fear for the time being then gladly report to their nearest fema facility for inoculation.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by frostback

Yes, Frostback it was after sars. It's funny what we're being lead to. I think we need to have our own ATS Preparedness chart just for the fun of it. Making sure we include not touching or kissing each other.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The pandemic monitering system map still says level 4
www.idemc.org...

I've no idea how up to date it is.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
Yes I just read this on MSNBC... I really can't believe it. People in the US are recovering so fast from this but raise it level 5?

I guess it's because more areas are getting it. I live in PA and heard that philly has cases now.

Kinda sucks, I live in the middle redneck PA, and pretty much surrounded. NY has it, Ohio, Delaware, everywhere near PA. Just glad that people are recovering from it, because it's most likely going to hit my area next. Live about an hour from philly.

However, people around here are panicing, running around yelling "the end is here" bla bla bla. I try telling them that the virus evolved and isn't nearly as deadly as it was in mexico, but it's like there's no convincing them. They just keep poping up!

I think this is where people are getting confused. Raising a pandemic level doesn't mean people have to start dying everywhere. What it means is that transmissibility to very high and confirmed to be human to human and also involves more countries and is not isolated. This is to raise awareness how of fast this is moving. I have seen many questions like yours wondering if there are little deaths why raise the level. Hopefully this helps the understanding.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The reason they are raising the level is VERY clear in this chart. This applies to U.S. cases. As of today,April 29th, 2009 we are following this track pretty closely. Look 20-30 days in the future, can the medical systems support these numbers of infected? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MILD PANDEMIC! Watch the deaths in the U.S. shoot up as the medical system is quickly overwhelmed.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thread Posted Prior to this one on the same topic
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your thoughts and opinions to the earlier existing thread. Thanks.
Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join