It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Contact - Transforming into Galactic Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Have you ever wondered what will happen after contact? Update for April 28 2009.
Very interesting.

After the landings, community seminars will be held to inform you and answer your questions. Then in Inner Earth you will meet your special personal mentor.

The environment conforms perfectly to the wants and creativity of each inhabitant.
Life here is a collage of work, family, and sacred duties

Alongside your own dwelling is your individual Light chamber, calibrated to your specific needs.

the Light chamber connects swiftly to these myriad codes, transforming your genetics and chakras, and restoring the sequences not used since you were last fully conscious. Over the course of a few days, while you slumber, you regain your True Self. You leave the chamber somewhat vulnerable and overwhelmed, a little bit nauseous, ready to be Loved and cared for. Your own special mentor is waiting to embrace you. He/she clears up your inner and outer chaos and shows you who you really are and what particular, immense talents you possess.

www.paoweb.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I'm glad I've popped over to Skunk works for a break from all the swine flu news, it's the first good laugh I've had in a whole week, thanks

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

"First good laugh Ive had in weeks,thanks"

Yea,that's real mature and respectful ain't it?

I admit this prolly' is bs,but I mean at least try to be intelligent in your responses.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Putting the website about "Galactic Federations" aside, and speaking of Disclosure and how government(s) should approach this issue, and I do believe (personal opinion) that there is information being deliberately withheld....

It should be gradual (as we are seeing now with the UK for example), but they should move it along faster, turn the notch up a little, drip drip out the info faucet.

That said, I completely understand why they refuse to acknowledge an ET presence. Just take one look at some of the threads here for example, merging Religion with UFOlogy - some people believe that ETs are demons or angelic beings etc..., as I'm sure a popular website like this where discussing these topics gets much attention from the higher ups, serving as a public input and feedback database. The general outlook doesn't look too good to the people who ultimately get to make the "disclosure--yes or no" decision.

Only my personal opinion.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Point taken. I 've been so stressed this week and worried I think I took it out a bit here in my comment, it quite literally was the first chuckle out loud I've managed all week and I forgot my manners plus I was a bit drunk. Apologies to the person who began the thread, you obviously have a very creative mind which is always great to see and it certainly makes for an interesting theory.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
cosmicpixie:Very respectful and mature of you,and I completely understand being stressed out!I to get on ATS a little 'loopy' of alcohol,sometimes I say things I think I prolly shoudn't have said the next day.BTW,is that you in your avatar?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
cosmicpixie:Very respectful and mature of you,and I completely understand being stressed out!I to get on ATS a little 'loopy' of alcohol,sometimes I say things I think I prolly shoudn't have said the next day.BTW,is that you in your avatar?

PS:I'm glad you got a laugh out of it,lol.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I'm the first to admit to being in the wrong and don't mind someone pointing it out to me , I can take it
Coming to skunk works after all the doom and gloom just set me off laughing though, some stuff you read sounds particularly far out after a drink !
Yup, that's me in the pic, taken 2 yrs ago though and my hairs much longer now

[edit on 2/5/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

some stuff you read sounds particularly far out after a drink !

Really?It must be mindset,cause for me things tend to be more believable lol.Added you as a friend btw,because I like people who can admit when they are wrong and take responsibility for it

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I'm adding you too as I like it when people dare to tell me off

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
A special something to consider ladies and gents...
When the genome project was finished they realised that the entire human race sprang from just THREE dna strains.....and all these differnt race's added to the mix really makes one wonder about the HOW on "earth" it could have happened from just three original strains!
No tin foil needed

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

I'm one of the ones who believes modern humans are the creation of off-world beings. I just don't trust those who created us so every time I hear about how they are going to return and help mankind in some way something deep within my essence sounds a warning signal.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Reply to cosmicpixie

You know,the idea that we were created by other,advanced beings kinda freaks me out.I mean so what,do they own us?It just makes me feel like a lab rat.BTW,on another point,I have noticed more British women compared to US women(my country) are open to this kind of subject,I wonder why?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GateCrasher

Putting the website about "Galactic Federations" aside

We should put them aside entirely. Why would it take something external to reach nirvana or something? It can start within us but I'm afraid, it's awfully hard work but good thing it's free.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I find this post inspiring not because of the original post - but the interaction between jkrog08 and cosmicpixie and how they basically reached a bridge - crossed it - and are now onto a beautiful friendship!

that was cool

wZn

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I try to please all members....lol, just playing( it is my birthday,lol)

Really that's what is great not only about the human race, but specifcally ATS. The maturity, understanding, and wide spectrum of thoughts.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I believe many happy returns are in order then, hope your turning 21 again lol! by the way, its my sisters birthday today as well, snap!

top topics

join