It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Israel has infiltrated Hamas leadership

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The Online Edition of the Jerusalem Post is reporting that according to Border Police Head, Cmdr. David Zur, Israel has people in the leadership of HAMAS.

"We are excelling in everything connected to human intelligence. We're investing in agents. Israel has excelled beyond belief in this field," Zur said.

Zur: Israel has infiltrated Hamas leadership

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i wonder how hamas will react to this. Maybe this guy has given up his own agents and they will die... on the other hand, the mossad ussually gets to pull their agents out at the last second, those lucky bastards

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This news isn't surprising. It was simply a matter of time, imo, before Israel learned who the next leaders of Hammas would be.

I say go for it. Lock and load, before Hammas has the chance to cause any more destruction in Israel.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Maybe it's just some kind of psychological war. Israelis say "we have an agent in your organization on one of the top positions", what do you think Hamas will do? They'll spend much time and resources trying to find this spy, who probably not exists.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
hitler did this to stalin. stalin killed tens of thousands of his own officers because he thought they were involved in a plot against him

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Heh, Isreal win either way with a post like this....

No insiders = Hamas paranoia is false but efective
Insiders = Hamas paranoia is true and still effective

I am waiting for the new secret leader to get the bullet, or rocket ...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
that a good post my friend but what i m afraid is,if the HAMAS has identify the agent then they will BURN him alive and they will put that on the MTV style show how about that,try to playing thing in the HAMAS ORG.
it is very dangerous plays there

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Won't be long before Israel scores an own goal then.

zero lift

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
sounds like bedtime drivel that israel is feeding hamas, an in any case i think this tactic has been used before area there.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
At last Israel has an effective offensive. Hammas claimed (after the assissination of their founder) that they would avenge his killing with 1000 deaths. Then Rantizi became the leader, was assassinated, and Hammas vowed to avange his killing with 1000 deaths.
In actuality, Hammas hasn't avanged anybody, they're onto leader #3 but daren't reveal his identity, they're shaken, shocked, rocked and rolled. Top that with clever psyops by the MOSSAD and we can see a very destabalised terrorist outfit.

The trick is now for MOSSAD to finish the job before Hammas can regroup. That is where the discussion should lead...

Can the MOSSAD, (or perhaps more appropriately, is there the political will), to destroy Hammas outright?

Q

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Yep, that's why Mossad is so respected and feared by their respective friends/enemies. They get it done!

I have as much faith in our own spooks as well. As McGeorge pointed out, any agency can only perform as well as the mandate they're given to operate under by the controlling political factions.

Release the hounds!

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Even the CIA and US military have ben getting pointers from Mossad and the Israel army. Those guys kick ass and are not afraid to show it.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I think this is disinfo. What it is is a very good plot to destroy Hammas from within. Given the level of paranoia, I think we'll see senior level Hammas leaders ordering suicide bombings of local cells.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Mossad is given the job of keeping people in Israel safe through the use of intelligence. If that means making their enemies walk around spending more time worrying about their own ranks than about bombing pizza stores, so be it. A job well done. Whether or not they have someone there is irrelevant. The fact is the Hamas leadership will have reason to believe that they do and they will be concerned about it.

top topics

join