It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love and Compassion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Good morning, afternoon, evening and good night. I have noticed a lot of fear gripping the people of this website and I feel compelled to share with you all what I have found that has helped me look to the future with love, compassion and peace. I no longer fear the future, for I understand that it is a lesson we must learn to move on with our evolution. Don't believe me? Allow me to show you.

Perhaps you have all heard by now of the impending Doom and Gloom we all face. However this is simply not the case, it is certainly 'one' of the possible outcomes, but it is not the only one. We all shape our realities with our thoughts and emotions, and it is each of us collectively that creates our reality.....Don't believe me?

I also wanted to share this page I found through google about this subject:
www.thequantumu.com...

Science seems to be catching up very quickly to the lessons many ancient civilazations knew and practiced daily. I am sure many of you have by now realized that time itself seems to be speeding up and perhaps you are feeling overwhelmed; maybe a little scared? Time is actually not speeding up, creation is. There is now more happening in less and less time so it gives us the illusion that time is speeding up. I have only recently started to delve into The Mayan Calendar and the secrets it holds, this video is a great introduction. I ask that you do watch the whole thing, it is worth it.

Part 1:

Google Video Link

Part 2:

Google Video Link

You can also check out your Mayan Birth date to see how accurate it is, I found mine and my friends and families birthdays to be very accurate and quite amusing...
www.mayanmajix.com... (Click on the "Daily Tzolkin" and Click on "What is Your Mayan Sign" to find out)

Now if you have watched and understood these two very important ideas about our world and what is happening, my hope is that now you are not so scared. Maybe you can actually find reasons to look forward to the future. Fear and the other emotions that stem from it will not help humanity in this point and time. Now is the time to live our lives in love and compassion to foster the peace that we all seek. We must realize that we are all one. We are all brothers and sisters, lets start acting like a family! I leave you in love and light. Peace be to all.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by sniffums]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Two great videos that got me started in my quest. Starred and Flagged because I believe that everyone should have the pleasure of seeing both of them. TPTB are really pushing the fear these days and there is no better time than now to elevate your frequency and focus on the good in this world. The things you focus on will determine your reality. Less pig flu and more Braden

new topics

join