It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The news you have probably been waiting for.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Welcome back

Many questions are waiting for your call.

i understand that anything which sounds "out of this world" would be classed as a hoax, that is the main reason why humanity will never know the truth about anything.

Their is one point i agree with you, but i have hope, its never no late.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I also am a bit confused as to why this got posted. And look up Dr. Hulda Clark. or zapper, if you can't find references to her. Cancer problem solved.
So what was your intention for posting this?

[edit on 19-5-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Thank you very much for joining ATS and informing us on your current situation. Very sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you and your family the best that the situation allows.

I'm sure it takes true courage to talk about something of this nature as it is secretive and classified. Are you able to elaborate on any of the details you have given so far? I get the impression that you are holding back a bit, maybe you are sceptical about how this will be received? Please don't give information that might endanger the lives of your relatives/friends, but can you please elaborate further?

Sorry I just don't believe your story. Here are a few quesions:

How do you even know the object can travel as fast as light? Have the scientists actually tested it here on earth and "observed" it travel as fast as the speed of light?

Doesn't matter get bigger as it approaches the speed of light? How do you plan on controlling that when in flight?

You're a nuclear physicist, but yet you don't know how to form a coherent sentence? Most of what you said was one big sentence composing itself as an entire paragraph. If I were spilling out all my knowledge just before I die, I think I'd do a little better job of explaining things. The way you present this material is not convincing at all.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Gdc934]

Gdc934, that is a bit weak of you to be so harsh. English is probably not his native language. More importantly, I doubt they recruited a foreign scientist to write reports using sophisticated grammar.
Given everything he is facing atm, I don't think he really cares about being grammatically sound. The message he is trying to get through is what's really important.

[edit on 20/5/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I totally agree with you.
I think Einstein said it best:

"We know nothing at all. All our knowledge is but the knowledge of schoolchildren.
The real nature of things we shall never know." -Albert Einstein

[edit on 21-5-2009 by azureskys]

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join