It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
[Edited on 21-5-2004 by megoquest]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think as long as you do what you feel is the right thing to do you will be ok.

The bible as with most religions are guidlines for those that might not know right from wrong in the way of kindness, compassion, love ect. For those that seek answers to what is right or wrong for fear of making the wrong choise.

As far as the rapture and Mc nuggets, if its a she, she better be cute,
if its a he, he can expect my boot in his arsh. the last great act of defience.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
i dont know about that but into what all religion says if that is bad and i think it is bad so will i throw it out.
so about our evil bro here i if he is come to my country.
there he goes with smoking gun. i m only to know about
is this ,to all dolphin raiders in the seven seas,to all the mountain man in all over europe and usa,and to all the
OMEGA TOUGHES AND STRONG ARMS all of you have create all this SHIELD OF EUROPE and the GOLDEN EAGLE SHIELD IN USA,at least beware time is on it way to get all of us in this globe.
the time has come where it nearly.....
THE NORTHERN EAGLE FLY AGAINTS THE SOUTHERN CONDOR

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Megoquest is this just some theory you came up with all by yourself? Or do you have some kind of sources where you got ideas from?

Who are you to tell me that I've been brainwashed? How is it that you're free of this brainwashing, and you apparently know all there is to know about religion and antichrist? What do the movies "Omen" and "Exorcist" have to do with anything (by the way I live in the US and I've never seen them)?

Sorry megoquest, I don't agree with you, but that's ok. People are allowed to have differing opinions. I'm not sure of your credentials as a Biblical scholar, but I'm inclined to believe the words of true Bible scholars a bit more than you, sorry man. Even though I don't believe everything real Bible scholars have to say about the Bible, I do have my ideas on what to believe about the antichrist.

So yeah, there's my response... It's very early in the morning and I just woke up, so sorry if it's a mess.

BTW, your believing that the antichrist is good and is a kind of new replacement for God is just what he wants you to believe. Good job, I'm sure he'll be proud =)

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by Faisca]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Megoquest posted- almost word for word- the same thing in this forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm guessing he/she is just trying to get themselves out of the negative point range by posting nonsense.

and just for my own amusement, i'd like to see Megoquest find me the "ancient language" where it shows his definition of anti.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Antichrist is the opposite of the Christ.

Just as there were prophecy regarding the Messiah (Jesus Christ fullfilled 100% of these prohecy, one of which was that the Jews would reject him but accept him at the very end) there are also prophecies about the False Shepard, who has been warned off since the very beginning. Go read the bible, then read the Book of Elijah and other early church books that didnt make it into the bible and see for yourself. The beast 666 is not the result of Church Propaganda, read Nostro, even the Occultic people are waiting for 666.

Interesting to note that God NOT Satan puts it in the heart of the beast to hate Babylon and burn her with fire (Babylon may very well be AMerica). So just like Satan 666 Anti is the bitch of God, doing exactly what God wants him to do...whats God supposed to do anyway?? People reject the true what else is there but a lie??

top topics

join