It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Workers find message hidden in Auschwitz wall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oh Dae-su

80% of (ex) European Jewery are of Central Asian (Kazar Kingdom) origin mixed with Russian/Slavic & other Euro "races". FACT.

Not fact. You are lying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or, you're repeating someone else's lie - which is worse.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osmoses
It is, perhaps, more relevant here to understand how the Nazis themselves defined 'Jewishness'. The Nazis themselves used genetics, not religion, to define who was, or was not, a 'Jew'. If you had 3 Jewish grandparents, you were legally a Jew even if you were a practising christian.

I'm still trying to grasp this.... does this mean that if one was not genetically a jew, using the grandparent rule, but one converted to or practiced judaism, then one would have nothing to fear from the nazis in germany at that time ?

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I believe that the Jewish definition of Jewishness is anyone with a Jewish mother, or one who has converted to the Jewish faith. At least, I think this is the definition. So technically it would have been possible to have been considered Jewish by the Nazis, but not by other Jews and vice versa. Whether, as a convert, one would have nothing to fear is a different matter. I personally wouldn't have taken the chance. . .
The reason I brought up the Nuremberg Laws is that they demonstrate that the Nazis viewed the Jews as a race, and that this was the basis for their laws and policy.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
this is a lame story without the message. It could be somthing like "The prisoners realized they outnumbered is 10 to one and they took the camp over by force, Himmler is going to be sooooooo pissed"

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

There is no such thing as a Jewish race, it is a creation of the Nazis and afterwards of the Zionists. Anybody who has been to Israel will know this. It is completely diverse, there is no way the Falasha Jews are the same race as Russian Orthodox Jews, no way.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

This thread is about Auschwitz. The discussion had turned to whether or not Jews should be considered a race or not. The Nazis defined Jews as a race, believed they were a threat to the 'racial purity' of the Germanic 'race'and murdered them on that basis. However you or I or Israel or god define 'Jew' doesn't change how the Nazis defined the term.

As I said in the previous post, I believe Jewish law uses 2 definitions of Jewishness, one genetic and one religious. Personally, I couldn't care less how one defines 'Jew', they are people and that's it as far as I'm concerned. At no time in my life have I ever had a reason to consider whether someone was Jewish or not for any reason, and hopefully I never will.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yes its unfortunate the thread has deviated.

I think it was user mattpryor who first accused some of us as being racist for merely discussing the thread, hence the race discussion.

I'm still waiting for an apology from him.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
To get back to the note, a photograph of it appears here:

dailymail story

And, helpfully, a translation here:

note translated

The TWL is the Truppenwirtschaftslager, or Army Supply depot. These prisoners were building an air shelter for TWL staff.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03

Very interesting, I wonder what else they may find if anything. I wonder if the note says anything about the treatment of the prisoners. Maybe it could verify the History books and stop people from posting the Holocaust did not exist.

Or it would be crazy if it said, "this place is great these Nazis treat us well, too bad the Germans have a food shortage and we are starving other wise they are treating us well"

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

There are always going to be THOSE kinds of people who DENY that anything happened anywhere. Hell, they can't even say that there are ALIENS in the Universe because to believe that would totally destroy their value system, which is defunct at best anyway.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think it is really cruel to say that the Holocaust never happened. It's like rubbing salt in the wound. I can't understand why anyone would want to be so cruel!

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

"See, that is just non-sense. What does your post mean? Are you saying that the holocaust never happened? Are you saying that if the Nazis won WWII, there would be no record of the atrocities at Auschwitz?"

Germany lost, however the Nazis did win (please reference the work done by Jim Marrs, Peter Levanda). They came over using vatican ratlines (Alan Dulles was a close friend of Hitler), took over the OSS, which became the CIA) were behind the creation of the National Security Act), and use this countries own security apparatus against us. The prodigy David Adair can tell you who was in charge of his experiment (Dr. Rudolf). Who do you think is in charge of NASA? Look at what has occurred since Operation Paperclip. Where do you think all that stolen money went to (clue: large corporate multinationals), and why do you think we have over a quadrillion dollars 'missing' from the books? Who do you think runs 'black ops'?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

'Claiming that Jews were (even partially) responsible for the holocaust is not just incendiary and offensive, it is a downright lie and you should hang your head in shame for repeating it. And yes it is racist, since Jews are a race of people.'

Ok, time to put this one to bed. The Sephardic Jews (who receive very low status in Israel) are semites. The Ashkenazi Jews who control Israel do not have any semitic connection at all. I am descended from the Ashkenazis, on my mother's side of the family, and just a little bit of research will clear up this ignorance.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
judicial-inc.biz...

This is a good article for those of you who have been brainwashed into "believing" the hyped up stories out there.

www.air-photo.com...

Auschwitz death records link above.

judicial-inc.biz...

German Government document above from 1982/1983.

judicial-inc.biz...

International Red Cross document above from 1978.

A German/Canadien sued a Canadien museum for putting a bunch of lies into a Holocaust museum. Unfortunately after all the information came out he turned up dead I believe. I can't remember the whole story it might be one of the links on the main page site at top.

I am not a racist, just want the facts. If you know about the Rothscilds and that Hitlers mother was a sevant for them and she got pregnant by one of the Rothschilds and was sent out of the country and somehow got back to Austria where little Adolf was born. She was Jewish and so that would make little Adolf Jewish too. Most people don't know the whole story because it has been so distorted by the "history experts". Read the book "Synagogue of Satan", very good investigative work. Also read anything by Texx Marrs.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio

I am not a racist, just want the facts. If you know about the Rothscilds and that Hitlers mother was a sevant for them and she got pregnant by one of the Rothschilds and was sent out of the country and somehow got back to Austria where little Adolf was born. She was Jewish and so that would make little Adolf Jewish too. Most people don't know the whole story because it has been so distorted by the "history experts". Read the book "Synagogue of Satan", very good investigative work. Also read anything by Texx Marrs.

They're all coming out here. So now the old 'Hitler's father was part Jewish' rubbish has morphed into Hitler himself.

For the record, the original story was that Hitler's grandmother had worked as a servant at a house in Graz owned by the a Jew named Frankenberger. He was supposed, therefore, to be Hitler's father Alois' real father. This story was started by Hans Frank and gained a degree of currency in the 1950's. The problem here is that there was no-one by the name of Frankenberger living in Graz in the 1830's when this event was supposed to have taken place. Moreover, Jews were not permitted to settle in that part of Austria AT ALL until the 1860's.

Read 'Hitler: Hubris' by Ian Kershaw, or 'Hitler: A study in Tyranny by Alan Bullock.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nice calling me an idiot in not so many words. How kind of you. I have met sooooo many people who have "studied" history but who merely went to college to get dumber. They never fully investigate any more than the book tells them. I need to investigate everything to the full extent possible. Auschwitz included. Fraud and hoax. It was a bad thing but that's all it was, a reason to get the sheeple behind the Nation of Israel. More people have been murdered in Iraq than in Germany.

This site will explain the reason for the world wars.

www.libertyforlife.com...

And this site tells the tale of a Brigadeir General who knew what exactly was going on and who was behind it all. He doesn't state the whole of the scam but knew enough.

www.rationalrevolution.net...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Nice calling me an idiot in not so many words.

Actually, I believe I used many more words.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join