It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Workers find message hidden in Auschwitz wall

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03

Or it would be crazy if it said, "this place is great these Nazis treat us well, too bad the Germans have a food shortage and we are starving other wise they are treating us well"

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

Well maybe it does say that. Except the writer was just being sarcastic.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
Personally, I find it absolutly terrifying that any government of this world would imprision people for a thought crime, especially when most of those being charged with this crime have valid claims.

Valid claims? Wow, thats interesting. Can you enlighten me as to the valid claims that holocaust deniers hold? I would love to hear this.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

the entire german country prior to WW2 had spent years being conditioned that the entire undermining of the economy was as a result of the jews - which is why , at least at the start of ww2 , there was support to make that problem ` go away`

so i disagree when you say that jewish banks funed it -BUT there is evidence that does support your claim though , and it links GW bush family as well.

finemanm

what does my post mean?
thats simple - the winner of a war writes history. you must look at both sides to get a balanced viewpoint - but here we are 70 years later and all we get is `holocaust holocaust holocaust`

what about the small fact that more chinese civilans died in WW2 than any other country? 16 million at the hands of japan , and yet where is the reminder of that slaughter?

or the russians attacking and killing entire towns in 1945 - and attacking and killing refuges , en masse , because they were german? or the 1/2 million killed in berling alone - and the russian rape squads? if you were female , of any age , you were raped?

yet we hear nothing of that terrible crime.

for WW2 , what about dunkirk , or el alamein, or singapore or the battle of the river plate or the vital atlantic convoys.

nothing.

WW2 for children now is not about the bravery of the sailors, airman and soldiers - but its holocaust and not alot else , i know as i`ve seen what they are taught.

which is why i said history is written by the winners.

drwizardphd

of course 1 crime does not equal another , but what about all i mentioned above?

what is unique , is if the nazi`s were such amzing record keepers , why are the figures , in the history books for those killed so different? europeam kids are taught 1 number , american another and israeli children another. and they are quite different.

and as for `vaild claims holocaust denyers hold`

have you actually read any of the work? most actually say that , the number killed arn`t actually as high as some parties want you to believe;

whilst some go to one `extreme` and state it never happened , and cite such evidence as saying , that 1/2 the camps never existed ; case point - Belzec , there is nothing there at all and nothing to suggest it was anything but wood land , other using physics and other evidence (such as break down rate of the ovens using the nazi`s own data) say that whilst mass slaughter did happen , it wasn`t quite on the scale some want you to believe (and that btw is the view of the iranian leader - he says whilst it happened it wasn`t 5, 6 or 8 million).

my last point in this rambling text

fullajah

look at the video evidence vs the `offical` word of the USA.

the vide`o shows blanket bombing of WP and civialns burning where they stand, yet the USA state it was only used (the first claim) as a screening agent then after the video is `shadke and bake` missions - but only on insurgents.

the red cresent in fullajah state something quite different and that the usa slaughtered anyone they could.

as i said , makes you wonder what the real truth is.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

f Hitler had not received all that money from Jewish banks to support his campaign and his armies, if all those Jewish companies and factories had not supplied him with war material, then he would have never gotten into power, and he would have never been able to cause what he did.

So,let me get this streight -your point is that since Nazi Germany had contracts with firms who had Jews among owners along with firms that did not have Jews among owners - Jews are those who gave money to Hitler.
This is very weird logic. So if ,say, Iran (or Israel) now have contracts with ,say, Saudi firm that has Arabs at its management, and then the same Iran (or Israel) goes out and starts grabbing Arab territories while ethnically cleansing Arab population - Arabs did it??? Or Iran (Israel)?
Now - as history goes - Hitler did not won the election. He did not have a majority. Social- democrats and Communists could together form a government. But Stalin gave them order to go with Hitler. Stalin supplied Germany with all kinds of war materials. Stalin signed a pact that allowed Germany safe East front in 1939-1940s. Are Georgians those who are guilty in ww2 because of that? Are you aware that US Jews refused to influence US government into selling Hitler trucks even that he blackmailed them with murder of a lot of Jews (which he did).
This is junk. No ww2no Israel connection is lame since British government promissed creation of Jewish state long before ww2. There were hundreds of thousands Jews in British Palestine before ww2 and there could me much more if millions of Jews were not lost in ww2.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Are you aware that US Jews refused to influence US government into selling Hitler trucks even that he blackmailed them with murder of a lot of Jews (which he did).

i would completely disagree with this point

it was the soon to be leaders of israel which rejected the hungarian envoy`s plea`s and nothing to do with the USA - they never even got to hear about it until much later and after teh war.

no the leaders of israel (since it was the same group before the creation who ran `the show` down there that formed the governement after the terrorist actions forced the british out);

Minutes of Meeting of the Jewish Agency Executive, Jerusalem, May 25, 1944

In attendance:
Mr. Ben-Gurion, Chairman
Mr. Gruenbaum
Mr. Kaplan
Dr. Shmurak
Mr. Shertok
Dr. Joseph
Mr. Shapira
Mr. Dobkin
Mr. Eisenberg

On the agenda: Rescue of Hungarian Jews

they debated and debated and debated then - oh look WW2 was over.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wehali
If Hitler had not received all that money from Jewish banks to support his
campaign and his armies, if all those Jewish companies and factories had
not supplied him with war material, then he would have never gotten into
power, and he would have never been able to cause what he did.
[edit on (29/4/09) by Wehali]

This again? The NSDAP didn't receive financial banking from Jewish banks. They had enough difficulty trying to get donations from the GERMAN big business sector. Their attempts to obtain the backing by major corporations, for a representation to Hindenburg, resulted in less than a dozen willing to commit.
The major contributors to the NSDAP were the big German landowners and other agrarian interests, and small and medium sized businesses. The same people who had always funded the elements of the 'volkisch' movement.
A good account of NSDAP funding can be found in:
Turner, Henry A, 'German big business and the rise of Hitler.'

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Osmoses]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Why do Jews insist on mixing religion with race ? They seem to have some serious issues which they have difficulty coping with.

Claiming that Jews were (even partially) responsible for the holocaust is not just incendiary and offensive, it is a downright lie and you should hang your head in shame for repeating it. And yes it is racist, since Jews are a race of people.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

Claiming that Jews were (even partially) responsible for the holocaust is not just incendiary and offensive, it is a downright lie and you should hang your head in shame for repeating it.

Partially?

How's this for "Partially" responsible...

Headline from From 1933- just over one month after the new Chancellor was Elected. It speaks for itself.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0274d00a63fd.jpg[/atsimg]

"Jews of all the World Unite"

"Judea Declares War on Germany"

"Boycott of German Goods"

*The intention was to punish the Germans for electing Hitler - when the only other choice was a Communist.

A few rich Jews took it upon themselves to orchestrate and publicize this "war"/.boycott, and the resulting consequences affected all Jews, resulting in the worst case of "blowback" ever documented in the historical records.

Headlines such as this one served to provide the Nazis with all the propaganda they needed to support their agenda. They told their people that the Jews wanted to destroy Germany - then they showed them this headline as proof....

The newspaper that first published this Headline was owned/run by Jews - which only further aided the Nazi's agenda and lent credibility to their propaganda.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So you're claiming that staging demonstrations and boycotts against Hitler was a justification for the mass industrial extermination of 6,000,000 people?

What, so they only had themselves to blame?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wehali

yeah, some RICH jewish people like rothschilds etc did profit from the wars and even were involved in corporations that worked with the camps. However, please be clear, this does NOT mean the holocaust didnt happen to millions of ordinary jews, who were horrifically persecuted. (even worse if some of the people involved in persecution were of their own religion). The holocaust happened, there's overwhelming evidence of this including survivor testimony. if you dont believe it you would be calling the survivors liars and the troops that went in and released pows and photographed the piles of teeth, shoes, gas chambers etc, all liars too. i doubt it somehow.

The holocaust is an example of what can happen to ordinary people when the powers that be get out of hand. they set hitler on his stand; they probably financed both sides of the war to make money; and they're above and beyond normal religions which they would APPEAR to belong to, because their true allegiance is to secret socieites (e.g. rothschilds).

btw, lots of jews in america have been protesting against 'zionism' which they say is different to judaism. many jews dont approve of what israel is doing in palestine; and some have compared it to what the germans did to them during the war. im just saying what some of the jews themselves have been saying apparantly. saw an article on this with photos of jewish protesters.

the way these secret socieites seem to work is to turn groups against each other - actually CREATE opposing groups, finance them, then trigger them into a war - and make money out of it. (also: divide and conquer approach). Cia involved - e.g. vietnam; korea - they set up and financed both sides apparantly. Read Jim Marrs Rule by Secrecy if interested in thsi theory.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
history of war is written by the winners - i do believe in the usa in 1944 it was claimed to be said if the usa lost then they would have been on trial for war crimes for what they did to captured soldiers and the japanese civilians in the camps within the usa.

makes you wonder really.

While that was wrong, we didn't burn people alive, put them in gas chambers, slaughter their ghettos, kill the weak workers, and starve them to death.

Originally posted by rapunzel222
reply to post by Wehali

yeah, some RICH jewish people like rothschilds etc did profit from the wars and even were involved in corporations that worked with the camps. However, please be clear, this does NOT mean the holocaust didnt happen to millions of ordinary jews, who were horrifically persecuted. (even worse if some of the people involved in persecution were of their own religion). The holocaust happened, there's overwhelming evidence of this including survivor testimony. if you dont believe it you would be calling the survivors liars and the troops that went in and released pows and photographed the piles of teeth, shoes, gas chambers etc, all liars too. i doubt it somehow.

It is well documented that a lot of Nazis were in fact Jews, but like you said that doesn't mean these atrocities didn't happen...that would be like saying a Christian would never profit from killing other Christians, which is obviously a total lie.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Interesting. I'm curious to know if there are more findings, more messages. S&F!

And what's up with all the anti-semitism?

Like mama used to say.....if you have nothing good to say....then......

I suggest you break bread with a Jew.

Racist bigots.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
So you're claiming that staging demonstrations and boycotts against Hitler was a justification for the mass industrial extermination of 6,000,000 people?

What, so they only had themselves to blame?

Please provide the quote from the post wherein the alleged claims where made.
'

*How about those Jewish Nazi's - That inconvenient truth squashes your claims that no Jew was even "partially responsible" ...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Partially?

How's this for "Partially" responsible...

Suggests to me that you are implying that the fact that Jews around the world protested and boycotted Hitler's Germany makes them culpable in their own persecution. I am arguing that your logic stinks

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Wow

Some Jews asked prior to the Holocost (probably individuals who were Jewish but had assimilated into the German culture already anyway) when asked if Jewish they said NO

Who could imagine anyone doing that to ride out frack frackin frack WW2 and stay alive... keep their job, not flee the country or much worse...

naw... it must have been a Jewish Conspiracy

Seriously... what a Joke

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

being jewish is not a race

judaism is a religion

israel is a country

ethinic origin is the key - in israel Sephardic Jews are a peoples who are discriminated against in israel.

Ashkenazi Jewish are mostly arab.

so you cannot say a jew is a race.

thats like saying a christian is a race , or a catholic - which the Jews are proud to say `we killed jesus`.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
However, nothing the U.S. or any other country did came even close to Nazi Germany's suppression of the Jews and the Holocaust.

You conveniently forget the Soviet Union and later PRC China.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Dear Mom

Just arrived here in Auschwitz, and I must say that the uniforms are a little drab, but the Germans were nice enough to play orchestra music for us as we arrived after the terrible train journey, not sure why they needed all those dogs though.

They must have a great heating system here with lots of hot water for us residents because they run the furnaces day and night, makes it a bit smoky though, Shami has developed a cough.

Apparently we are having steak and potatoes for dinner with lots of beer, after which the Germans have promised us ice cream and an after dinner entertainment show - we are all so excited.

Oh well, apparently we have to clean up before dinner, so I'm off to the shower with the other guys. I'll write again tomorrow, not sure where the post office is so I'll save this letter in a bottle until we can get some stamps.

Best wishes

Hymi

Editor's Note - Over 60 years later, some people are still thinking like Hymi.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Retseh]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

more people died in china in WW2 than most other countries combined - and that includes th3 jews

16.2 MILLION

soviet union

11.9 MILLION

and here is real food for thought:

www.scribd.com...

This article appeared in the periodical, 'The American Hebrew,' October 31, 1919. Written by the former governor of New York, Martin Glynn, it described the alleged Jewish plight during the Great War in Europe. In that war too, the Jews claimed six million of their members died. What is fascination with the number 'six million?'

as stated - they claim in WW1 that 6 million jews died

and again in WW2 the SAME number died as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
ekstrabladet.dk...
This is the best picture of the "letter" that iv'e been able to find.
the original picture is from associated press, somone might be able to find it there. its basically a list of names of 7 men 6 polish and a french.
the note is dated 20. september 1944.

what i find strange about this is, that its written very late in the war,
and it mentiones nothing about torture/death
but the mere fact that the note was written in past sentence, suggested that
the guys who wrote it did not expect to come out alive.
but according to the article atleast 2 of the 7 men lived to tell the tale.
Im not sure the prisoners of the camps vere aware that they vere
"washed" in cyclone-x, and that might be why nothing is mentioned in the note,
but i would surely, try to put more than just names in such bottlepost!
i also find the seemingly randomness of killings in the camps to be very strange.
the nazis was supposed to be higly effective, keeping lists on everything and doing things almost by numbers,
it accurs to me that the killing in those camps was very random, and
without a real plan, some lived and some did not, seems not to be so effective if u ask me. it does not take much to dig shallow graves and im sure that working around the hour, alot more prisoners could have been killed off, why such ineffectivness in a area that was seemingly so higly prioritised by the nazis???
by the way i dont sympatice with Nazis (or jews)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join