It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With the disclosure date drawing near, pandemic is a perfect distraction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Okay, when I started the thread I was having a menopause moment and got the specifics wrong with the date. So, starting again.

With the recent conference on disclosure receiving a big plug on cnn and live coverage, this topic is heating up. Strong statements were made regarding a timeline for the US to fess up and threats of another nation beating us to the punch were clearly leveled.

With things regarding the swine flu or whatever they are calling it now still being very unclear and for me somewhat suspect, I had been thinking what if this is some staged false flag thing. I had been thinking of things they may have been trying to fade to the background and I came up with this. Any thoughts?????

edit:corrected error and represented premise

[edit on 4/29/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thats a good point you bring up! although I doubt they would need a distraction only because they would NEVER disclose anything deadline or not. Most likely the deadline will come and they will do what they have always done and say "There is no such thing as ufo's to our knowledge"

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I thought they said it would be by the end of May? Where did they say it was the end of April?

Just in case I didn't get my minimum post length.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
jtma508 has it very right. The deadline is end of MAY- not end of April.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
To be specific, on the 31st of may, but I highly doubt any sensible information gets released.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me who "they" is, and when they promised disclosure?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

At the recent 'X-Conference' one speaker mentioned that his 'sources' had heard suggestions that the current administration was working twoard disclosure and that it would happen by May 31st.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Was it not rather, that unless the Obama Administration came out with disclouser at the LATEST may 31, the other parties would hand over info after info to the Media, which could be very embarrassing for the Obama Administration?

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

At the recent 'X-Conference' one speaker mentioned that his 'sources' had heard suggestions that the current administration was working twoard disclosure and that it would happen by May 31st.

Gotcha. Thanks. i have heard this said a lot lately, and I was just wondering if it was from a named source, or if it was just rumor.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I didn't see this topic, yes I think it is pretty obvious, the swine flu is a scare tactic, same with the NYC plane. There will be a serious effort to keep Disclosure out of the news.

People come forward claiming they have evidence of ET life.

No one in the media ever cares.

Why?

Also supposedly they don't even know the origin or what the flu is. That is what I heard last night on CNN. It is unknown.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I do find it intersting that over the last couple months we've had:

Fear mongering about pirates
fear mongering about planes
fear mongering about plane crashes
fear mongering about flu's
fear mongering about food

sure seems like they are ratcheting it up a bit.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
end of may ... sorry ... maybe next time!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If there was a huge red faced avatar for a dumbell who got it wrong, now would be the moment it would be most appropriate.

I am so sorry, and am laughing at the fact that I did that. Well, at least it shows I am trying to figure this out.

Mods, could you show mercy on a momentary lack of brain power and kill the thread...thanks red.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why not just rename the Thread-title? It is a good topic, so it would be a pitty to not bring it up because of a slight flaw.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic
I do find it intersting that over the last couple months we've had:

Fear mongering about pirates
fear mongering about planes
fear mongering about plane crashes
fear mongering about flu's
fear mongering about food

sure seems like they are ratcheting it up a bit.

haha nice
i couldn't agree more! I've noticed that too!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I work with several doctors, one of which is involved in ufology as much as me and all we've talked about the past week and a half has been the x-conference, especially the comments Stephen Bassett made about the end of May disclosure thing. Now with the swine flu being the topic of discussion on the news we have been saying, Is something or someone gonna try to stop disclosure again? I remember the excitement I felt after seeing Dr. Greer and the Disclosure Project press conference in the spring of 2001 when all the NASA and Military people stated they would testify under oath in front of congress in the fall of 2001 about what they knew or saw in relation to UFO's and then what happened in the fall of 2001? Now here we are again looking at the prospect of disclosure and we have the swine flu. Is this or something even worse going once again put disclosure in the lock box?
I think that even if something happens, at least one credible world leader needs to come forward and disclose.
Watching the former F-86 pilot talk at the x-conference about how he fired upon an aircraft carrier sized UFO and then break down into tears because as he said, he finally got to get it off his chest and talk about it really hit hard. Thousands, if not millions of current military and veterans along with civilians have knowledge of or had some kind of encounter with UFO's and possibly even EBE's and they have had to agonize day after day for so long, some even had to go to their graves with this secret, possibly the greatest secret in the history of mankind. And the ones who have gone public have had to endure ridicule, and even worse for sharing their experiences. TPTB have no right to keep this knowledge from humanity any longer. We are all part of this universe. And even if the EBE's are the bad guys we still deserve to know about them. Sometimes I wonder if the cover ups only have to do with those in control not wanting to lose that power. If these visitors are real, which I believe they are, having had several encounters, then they obviously have some very advanced energy technologies that could have a tremendous affect on our society. Our current electricity system is anitquated, monopolized in most areas (hence the insane charges, fees, taxes etc.) and set up to make a few people very rich. I'm sure the advanced technology ET's coud bring threatens their wallets. I think the religious implications that come with disclosure also threatens the religous heirarchy and their control over their flocks. I find it laughable that 10-15 years ago the average devout religious person would argue to me about ET's that they are not real, or they are demons of Satan trying to trick us, etc. Now all of the sudden the religious community acts like they have been on our side all along. Is it because they know this is going to happen and they are trying to make people forget that alot of them are the ones who were trying to debunk or ridicule the movement for so long? Are they scared of being the new kid at school instead of the teachers so to speak?
I feel we cannot let disclosure slip through the cracks again. And even if there is some kind of "event" that we need to make sure disclosure still takes place. We owe it to those veterans, civilians, our neighbors and our future generations to see to it that disclosure takes place. The ridiculed need to be vindicated, and mankind needs to evolve. It's been a long time coming.

There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds
There's a starman waiting in the sky
He's told us not to blow it
Cause he knows it's all worthwhile
David Bowie - Starman

[edit on 4/29/09 by Chillidog1]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chillidog1
.......I'm sure the advanced technology ET's coud bring threatens their wallets. I think the religious implications that come with disclosure also threatens the religous heirarchy and their control over their flocks. I find it laughable that 10-15 years ago the average devout religious person would argue to me about ET's that they are not real, or they are demons of Satan trying to trick us, etc. Now all of the sudden the religious community acts like they have been on our side all along. Is it because they know this is going to happen and they are trying to make people forget that alot of them are the ones who were trying to debunk or ridicule the movement for so long? Are they scared of being the new kid at school instead of the teachers so to speak?
[edit on 4/29/09 by Chillidog1]

Muahaha! I liked that very much!

If there is any substance to this latest X-conference, you can be sure some”bodies are gonna fight teeth and nails to keep it from happening! Any kind of ideological supremacy will be at stake. From the greedy elites to the low lives crawling their way up. Whatever is afoot, real Et disclosure or false flag that will eventually, ultimately lead to the truth.

Oh You better believe it, tons of distractions are just going to accidentally pop up.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by Exv8densez]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me how to change the title????

I do think this is a smoke screen, even if this is a real threat this would be the perfect distraction from the importance of this information. I really do hope whatever nation he was talking about will come forward if disclosure doesn't come...at the right deadline...(insert red face again).

I just don't know there is so much going on now. Between the dreadful situation with our President not doing much at all of what he promised, the worlds economy in peril, war all over the world, and now a potential pandemic...how can we not see a build up is coming. Whether orchestrated by nefarious people, or the culmination of natural cycles...something is up.

edit:I figured it out, not so hard!

[edit on 4/29/2009 by redhead57]

top topics

join