Aliens of Ancient China

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Jkrog - Indigo:Glad to see you offering your broad knowledge on ancients on here,you are right about how it appears everywhere. I don't see how certain people can deny this,but they do

Well, on this day, it seems, we are drowning our their voices of narrow-perpective and unreason.

@undo - In your research, have you been able to find any other links between the two anicent cultures? I was looking for it while working on the OP to go with the Shaanxi-Giza comparisons, but did not have the chance to dog too deeply.

@Indigo_Child - Amen-Ra to that!

endless edits: because I am little impaired today

[edit on 30-4-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

The only reference to this (and the other reliefs and painting) is the one quoted. It also is the only reference to professor Tsj'i Pen-Lai. Is this the only thing he ever did? One also must wonder how accurate the reproduction is, or if it is not a complete fabrication.

The only reference to a labyrinth on Jutuo Island in Toengt'ing (Dongting?) lake or there even being an island called Jutuo seems to be in connection to this picture. I did find a reference to a cave on an island called Dong ting in Taihu Lake, which legend says is a labyrinth. I know, details. The devil is in the details. You'd think such avid researchers could get them right.
Labyrinths

[edit on 4/30/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I was wondering where you went!

Do you really think you can find much information about Asian territories?No,they are not open with that type of thing.What we have is what we have.I see no reason for any accounts,especially from such respected persons to be lies.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

well my thread was more conspiracy based than yours is. my contention was that what is called the white pyramid today, is not the one reported by the american air force pilot during his reconnaissance mission in china (circa world war 2). it was immediately attacked by marduk (remember him?
) who insisted i come up with the original photograph, which apparently was taken by the pilot on the same roll of film as the reconnaissance photos of the area, which were all highly classified. i tracked the info all over the place, and finally arrived at archives in the library of congress or something, and you have to pay for any copies you want (not to mention, the researcher had no idea where to start looking for the data because it was part of the pacific maritime theater which had hundreds of thousands of photographs and was not isolated to one branch of the military).

anyway, the entire subject came up when i was following the info in the article from the army-air force pilot, who described the area where the white pyramid was located. i went to google earth and started looking, based on his info, and found what i thought could be a potential candidate but unfortunately, that area of google earth appears to have been tinkered with. there could be any number of reasons other than it being the white pyramid of the pilot's story, such as it could be a highly classified military facility, but it certainly looked like a white building in some kind of decayed or altered state.
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...
www.thestargates.com...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by undo]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

The only reference to a labyrinth on Jutuo Island in Toengt'ing (Dongting?) lake or there even being an island called Jutuo seems to be in connection to this picture. I did find a reference to a cave on an island called Dong ting in Taihu Lake, which legend says is a labyrinth. I know, details. The devil is in the details. You'd think such avid researchers could get them right.
Labyrinths

Hence my asking for it, but I will say, if that is the only thing you can really take meaningful issue with; this is a banner day!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Which respected persons? Respected in what fields?

As we've seen with medieval art, it is very easy to misinterpret what is represented. Just because something in a work of art looks may look like something we would like it to be, does not mean it is.

We have UFO's that look like hats. We have UFO's that look like urns. We have UFO's that look like the Jetsons could be sitting in them.

We have the "dropa stones". oops, no we don't.

There is no evidence here just "obvious connections" made by those who are looking for them. Using the closed society of China is just another "dog ate my homework" excuse.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yeah sure, I posted a thread on it not too far back:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How do you explain the Chinese mummy which was preserved perfectly using the special liquid right up into modern times?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thats interesting to me personally, Princess Leia, because I went on a similar google-earth journey. I did not go as far as the Library of Congress. I actually spent hours cruising the Chinese City of Xian and a few hundred miles around it, like a treasure-hunter hoping for Gold. Just like you I was frustrated that the actual original white pyramid was not being found and many other substitutes being offered in the internet and books. I think I may also have spotted what you found, but it was never conclusive enough for me and I gave up on the whole White Pyramid thing.

According to the author H. Hausdorf in his book "The White Pyramid", for which he travelled to China, THE actual White Pyramid is on military grounds and off-limits to tourists.

And yes...Marduk is remembered...

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Heh, like I know more about it than archeologists? Sounds like a combination of factors.

Lady Dai's corpse was swaddled in 20 layers of fine silk, which would have suffocated the bacteria which normally devour the body soon after death.

The body was also inside four coffins and placed in a 20ft square chamber so cool it acted like a natural refrigerator.

Five tons of charcoal were piled on top followed by 4ft of clay and 50ft of earth to ensure the tomb was 'vacuum sealed for eternity'.

Some scientists suspect the real key to her preservation, however, may lie in the reddish liquid in which the body was immersed. If so, the secret may have died with her.

Tests have revealed it is mildly acidic and contains magnesium and salt, but have so far failed to identify all the contents.

Scientists believe there may have been another crucial ingredient added to the liquid before it was poured into the coffin an 'elixir of immortality' that would preserve the body eternally.

www.redorbit.com...

Sounds like very good mummification technique. But what happened to her face?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Followed your link...love the absence of contrary evidence in that thread. Good job

Vedic Tradition is older and richer than most of our stuff and I think there are some real gems waiting to be discovered in India.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Just to add from the OP for completeness sake....

Tests have revealed it is mildly acidic and contains magnesium and salt, but have so far failed to identify all the contents. ...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Some more interesting ancient accounts……

According to a report on China Economic Net, a story in the book entitled "In Search of the Supernatural" by Gan Bao of the East Jin Dynasty (317 AD - 420 AD) tells of contact with Martians.

In the Wu Kingdom during the Three Kingdoms Period (222 AD - 280 AD), the ancients wrote of child possessing a strange appearance appearing among a group of playing children. He was 1.3 meters tall, dressed in blue and had shining eyes.

The other children had never seen this newcomer before, so they surrounded him to ask questions. "I am not from the earth, but from the Mars," said the child dressed in blue, "I saw that you are playing so happily so I came down to see you."

When the adults rushed over, the Martian child bid the goodbye and immediately shrank his body and jumped into the air.

When people raised their heads to watch him, they could only see a white silk cloth dragging a long belt, flying rapidly towards the sky. Nobody dared to spread the bizarre event at the time.
Another species?
According to "Researching Lost Records" written by Wang Jia during the East Jin Dynasty , during the time of Emperor Yao four thousand years ago, a huge boat-shaped UFO floated in the air above the West Sea [4]. The UFO drifted slowly and had many lights. People aboard the UFO were seen wearing hats, and had white feathers growing all over their bodies. They had no wings but could fly.

wunderkabinett.co.uk
Now here is something VERY interesting….

The document recounts the stories of Japanese sailors who find themselves in foreign lands after becoming lost at sea, as well as castaway foreigners washed ashore on the beaches of Japan. To the Japanese people, who at the time had been living in a prolonged period of national isolation, these exotic tales must have seemed very fantastic.
Among these stories is the account of a wrecked ship with a very mysterious appearance.

According to the document, this vessel washed ashore at Harashagahama in Hitachi-no-kuni (present-day Ibaraki prefecture). The body of the ship, described as 3.3 meters tall and 5.4 meters wide, had been built from red sandalwood and iron and was fitted with windows of glass or crystal. The mysterious characters of an unknown alphabet were found inscribed inside the vessel.

Notice the odd ‘hieroglyphic’ type writing?Looks familiar to other accounts of alien ‘symbolic language’ doesn’t it?

Aboard the drifting vessel was a finely dressed young woman with a pale face and red eyebrows and hair. She was estimated to be between 18 and 20 years old. Because she spoke an unfamiliar tongue, those that encountered her were unable to determine from whence she came. In her arms she clutched a plain wooden box that appeared to be of great value to her, as she would allow nobody to approach it.
The document shows a portion of the text found inside the ship(see last picture)
Other Edo-period documents describe variations of this mysterious encounter. Toen Shousetsu (1825), a book by Kyokutei Bakin (who is most famous for his 106-volume samurai epic Nansou Satomi Hakkenden) tells the story of the same encounter, referring to the strange vessel as the utsuro-fune (”hollow ship”). Another variation of this tale appears in Ume no Chiri (1844), penned by a relatively unknown author named Nagahashi Matajirou. A thorough analysis of these two variations of the story can be found in a translated article by Kazuo Tanaka titled
Did a close encounter of the third kind happen on a Japanese beach in 1810?

pinktentacle.com

Well the evidence is everywhere isn’t it?I highly doubt all this,with its chilling similarity to modern UFOs and aliens is a “myth” or a “lie”.If all this information was presented in a courtroom we would have a ruling in favor of ancient ET contact.So why don’t some people take this ‘for real’?They say the evidence doesn’t exist,but all you have to do is look!How much longer can we as a race deny these facts?To deny them is in reality to deny ourselves.

[edit on 4/30/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I direct you to my post before this.....How do you "misinterpret" that?!

Also,I guess you don't look at the details of pictures and the descriptions?
How many "hats" have portholes?How many hats were there in that time period?Here's an answer..NONE that looked like that.All you are doing is using the same argument on "misinterpretation" when it doesn't apply to these cases.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I direct you to my post before this.....How do you "misinterpret" that?!

Also,I guess you don't look at the details of pictures and the descriptions? ...

Yeah, dude. Don't you know that around these parts of something looks like something else -- an obviously alien flying saucer, for instance -- that's what it is!? And nobody ever lies or makes up stories, either.

Shame on you for being so doubtful.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I asked for some Skeptics to finally chime in here, and at least he's trying

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

LOL,yea..............it's the same arguments though........

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
interesting video series about ancient archaeological sites

he did a pretty good job with the music and use of google earth. you can look up this stuff yourself

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Come on man,can't you be more mature than that?If that is all you have to counter with(basic pseudoskeptic rhetoric) than I would prefer you don't at all,of course that is just IMO.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Congrats to the op's and all the other interesting contributions to this topic, great stuff! Its a first for me to read a topic and make it to the final page!! This subjject is something I have been researching myself for sometime now and a subject I find facinating. As nobody ellse has posted the locations on google earth to the said pyramids I thought I might aswell so all can take a look for themselves, here are the coordinates for the said chinese pyramids:

Heres the largest confirmed pyramid in China,

34.201757 108.341080 (NOTE you can copy and paste these coordinates into google earth but they wont zoom you in to exact location, but if you scroll manually to these coordinates they should pinpoint to the centre of chinas alleged greatest pyramid) (strange how it sends you a few miles out!!)

Now here is what I think could well be the so called white pyramid, on my version of google earth the sat image is far to blured to see any form of a pyramid structure by satalite, but the the pictures of this place are very interesting indeed! Infact look for the the picture files to guide you to the right location.

34.343341 108.125122

For some reason when you paste these into google earth you end up quite a few miles south-west of the location it gives when your mouse hovers over it? Perhaps a conspiracy theory in it own right? Anyways make sure you have panorama pictures enabled in google earth and you should be able to find the locations no probs. Be sure to check to check out all the pics available on there as I don't know how to embed the most interesting ones!
The last link is officialy a mountain, maybe, but imho has either been shaped or built by human or other influences!
Considering the vast majority of Chinese pryamids are built of clay/earth a roundish mound would surely be easier to construct than geometric forms?
Oh yeah they also built roundish type structures, as shown here:

34.102212 109.002937

again you will have to scroll manualy using the above coordinates to find the sat image but well worth worth that small efort im sure!

Whats really interesting about the Chinese pyramids though is that apparently they built them of some earthern formulated material and dressed them with stone slabs, which makes me think of the so called Bosnian pyramid of the sun, when excavated was also found to have stone slabs perhaps usesd as a kind of re-enforcing outer layer. Strange stuff indeed!

One thing is for sure and in common with all these megalithic structures is that they were built to last a very long time, why go to so much much trouble and all that effort if there wasnt some reason we as yet don't know behind it all?

Also do a search for the Nasca lines on googles earth, the various images that can be seen by plane are wonders in themselves but the miles upon miles of dead straight lines going off in all directions easily viewed from satalite are simply mind boggling!!!

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join