Aliens of Ancient China

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The thing that gets me is that im supposed to believe that these ancient chinese cultures managed to build amazing structures/pyramids,thin pipes radioactive salt ETC

So then surely they could of desribed the sky dragons abit better?

Im not in know way an expert on the subject i have only read the thread and it is damn interesting BUT

If i saw a craft in the sky im making damn sure i describe it the best i can in fact id write a whole book dedicated to the sightings surely they could of described it better than a 'sky dragon' No disrespect intended just voicing my opinion

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Reading

Orginally all they said was "There's some firey thing flying and the Beings come out of it".

A thousand years later they are gone and it turns into: "Back in the Day there were Dragons flying and Gods came out of it".

A thousand years later that turns into: "We need to worship the Dragon"

Another thousand years later it turns into: "Dragons are a Myth".

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Another thing to ALL: Dont just address the first paragraph which mentions Dragons...there's a wealth of evidence posted, much of which is not being addressed, discussed, questioned at all.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Feel free to try and refute any of the other offers posted by either me or TheWayISeeIt. The Dragons have been brought up a few times during this thread...but Im sure there's some holes to be poked elsewhere too...

Tht has nothing to do with what I just said. If you feel that my opinion is poking holes in anything, then thats your business. I haven't attempted to refute anything, just explained how I view research and opinions on ancient cultures to offer a different viewpoint.

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt

Yes, Vector please. I am feeling kind of left out...

No one wants to argue with me?

Mark this day down!

[edit on 30-4-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

Not been arguing with anybody TheWay. You guys eloquently layed out what you've researched and the conclusions you've drawn and I offered my opinion on how I disagree with those conclusions. I have no wish to start an arguement, just wanted to explain my view a little...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

What I meant was: I haven't had the chance to discuss many of the other things posted with anyone and was hoping someone more critical would scrutinize some of the stuff offered. I have discussed the Dragon-Interpretation a few times on ATS.

When making threads like these Im OK with "yay" or "nay" comments...but what is most delicious is scrutiny and debate over stuff presented.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Are there any pics of the mummy?

I haven't been able to find any.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Are there any pics of the mummy?

I haven't been able to find any.

Yes there are. Just type "Lady Dai" into google images.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Indeed. Apologies for sounding rather more inflamitory than I had intended there.

I hope it occurs to you that I am not disecting most of the rest of your OP simply because I find it fascinating.

I will however try to digest it some more and come back when I have some more extensive time over the next few days in order to prehaps draw my literary sword to joust with you over other points I would contest or offer alternate views on. But then I may indeed find nothing else to question, as I have said repeatedly, it was an impressiv OP...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A popular depiction of chinese myths are "sky carts" or "sky chariots".

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For further discussion of this Asian based thread.......

Haratonohama, Hitachi, Japan - 1803
The book "Ume No Chiri" (Dust of Apricot)
tells us that a "foreign ship and crew" was once
witnessed at Haratonohama (Haratono Seashore)
in Hitachi no Kuni (Ibaragi Prefecture), Japan.
The outer shell was made of iron and glass
and strange letters were seen inside the ship.
Notice also four examples of alien heiroglyphs.

Also..........

The above image comes from the 10th Century Tibetan translation of the Sanskrit text "Prajnaparamita Sutra", held at a Japanese museum. In the enlargement you can see two objects that look like hats, but why are they floating in mid air? Also one of them appears to have port holes on it. Indian Vedic texts are full of descriptions of Vimanas. The Ramayana describes Vimanas as a double decked, circular or cylindrical aircraft with portholes and a dome. It flew with "the speed of the wind" and gave forth a "melodious sound."

dudeman.net

More..

This is an artistic reproduction of a relief found in a labyrinth on the island Jotuo in the Toengt'ing lake. An expedition took place in 1957 (two years before an earthquake in that region). The expedition was led by professor Tsj'i Pen-Lai. They found various reliefs showing "humans" in strange clothes which looked like astronaut suits (hose like objects attached to the clothes). They also found a painting which apparently resembled the solar system. The third and fourth circle (planet) were connected with a line. Also there were ten planets (excluding the sun as planet). This connects easily to the theories about Nibiru, planet X, etc..

The Dropa Stones....

The story of the Dropa for us begins in the same place, but the year is 1938. The mountains are the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains on the border that divides China and Tibet. An archaeological expedition, led by Chi Pu Tei, has trudged into the barely accessible mountain range, and has happened upon some caves that had obviously been occupied by a primitive people long ago.On the walls were carved pictograms of the heavens: the sun, the moon, the stars, and the Earth with lines of dots connecting them. Then the team made the most incredible discovery of all. Half-buried in the dirt floor of the cave was an odd stone disk, obviously fashioned by the hand of an intelligent creature. The disk was approximately nine inches in diameter and three-quarters of an inch thick. In the exact center was a perfectly round, 3/4" hole, and etched in its face was a fine groove spiraling out from the center to the rim, making the disk look for all the world like some kind of primitive phonograph record.This one plate, dated to be between 10,000 and 12,000 years old , but the wonder was multiplied manifold. In all, 716 such plates were found. And each held an incredible secret. The groove, upon further inspection, was not a groove at all, but a continuous line of strange carved hieroglyphics - writing!Dr. Tsum Um Nui , in 1962, painstakingly transcribed the characters from the disk to paper. The writing was so small he had to use a magnifying glass to see it clearly. But the stones were old - perhaps 12,000 years old, it was estimated - and much of the hieroglyphics were difficult to make out or had been worn away by time and the elements. As he worked, many questions nagged the professor. How did these primitive people fashion these precise stones? How did they manage the almost microscopic writing? Who were they and what was the purpose of these hundreds of stones? Once the characters were transcribed, Dr. Tsum Um Nui began the arduous task of trying to decode its message. Eventually, he began to make progress. A word emerged. Then another. A phrase became understandable, then an entire sentence. He had broken the code. He discerned that the messages on the stones were written by a people who called themselves the Dropa. But what they were saying to him 12,000 years later made no sense. What the Dropa had written must have been one of their cultural myths, or was part of some prehistoric religious ceremony.

Or was it? When he had completed the translation the professor wrote up a paper on his findings and presented it to the university for publication. Their reaction was swift and emphatic: the paper would not be published. The Academy of Prehistory expressly forbade him to publish or even speak of his findings. The world, the academy decided, should not know about the Dropa and their fateful journey to Earth.The Dropa disks tell the story of a space probe from a distant planet that crash-landed in the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains of the Himalayas. The occupants of the spacecraft - the Dropa - found refuge in the caves of the mountains.The stones go on to say how the Dropa were unable to repair their disabled spacecraft and could not return to their home planet, and so were stranded on Earth. If that's true, have their descendents survived?

alien-ufo-pictures.com

Well it certainly seems that there was a lot going on in ancient times in the Asias.That was just some of the evidence for something extraordinary happening in the past times,not just in Asia,but all over the planet.And the skeptical members say we have no evidence!

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks for the great links

I am going to see if we can't find an actual photo of the relief in the labyrinth at Lake Jotuo. (If anyone else has it, please post it!)

But it is sure that there is no shortage of 'myths' surrounding ET's throughout the ancient Eastern world. Even today the Asian govenments have a much more open attitude about current ET visitation.

If I am not mistaken, wasn't there even a sitting Japanese minster who said recently in the news that ET's were a fact....?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanks jkrog08!

I've always been fascinated by this image:

It's so obvious what we are looking at.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
An excellent thread indeed

There is a lot of evidence for devolution. I recommend you read Michael Cremo's book, "Forbidden Archaeology" which talks about devolution and the evidence which strongly points to more advanced technology in the past and ET contact.

Regarding the Chinese Pyramids, Pipe and other anomolus artefacts. You will just come across the same arguments as I did when I argued in my thread for ancient advanced Aryan civilisation:

The Iron pillar of Delhi which uses anti-corrosion technology still irreproducible to date is clearly just a primitive metallurgical secret happened upon by accident no doubt.

The carbon nanotubes in Wootz steel, a technology which has only become available in the 21st century is no doubt an an accidental chemical process which leads to nanonization of the steel, or they got lucky with naturally occuring nanotube iron ore.

The existence of a language(Sanskrit) that is more advanced than our computer sciences and entire logic, mathematics and linguistics put together, and has true human-machine interface capabilities is just the work of a sole genuis.

The construction of a novel Spectrometer from the directions in ancient Sanskrit texts on astrophysics by a top peer-group of scientists, published in a top scientific journal is clearly just a hoax, or a forced-reading of the text.

The evidence is abundant that our ancients had technology and it is also abundant that they had ET contact.

[edit on 30-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

If I am not mistaken, wasn't there even a sitting Japanese minster who said recently in the news that ET's were a fact....?

You mean this?

Do Extraterrestrials live among humans?

Chinese scientists also say that aliens live among humans. This includes Sun Shili, a retired foreign ministry official who is now president of the Beijing UFO Research Society who also concludes that waixingren (extraterrestrials) are living among us.

Sun’s first close encounter occurred in 1971, when he was sent to the remote countryside during the “cultural revolution” (1966-76) to perform the grueling task of rice planting. One day while toiling in the field, his attention was diverted to a bright object in the sky, which rose and fell repeatedly.

Former Minister showing depictions of "aliens disguised as humans among us"

blog.agoracosmopolitan.com

About the real image from the cave,good luck,lol.I doubt one exists,as is all to often the case in these matters**sigh**.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

@Jkrog - I do indeed! And you just keep going on with your bad-self!

@Indigo_Child - Glad to see you here. I have read a lot of your latest Aryan Civ. thread and enjoyed it. EDIT TO ADD: What is the date that has been assigned to the Iron Pillar?

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Thanks,I really like this thread skyfloating and yourself put together,as do the other members apparently.

Indigo:Glad to see you offering your broad knowledge on ancients on here,you are right about how it appears everywhere.I don't see how certain people can deny this,but they do

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
skyfloating

do you remember that thread i did a few years back about the white pyramid? there's a section in it where i discuss that some of the pharaohs of egypt appear to be oriental, and i don't mean just a little either. here's the pics in question:

Osorkon II (this one actually looks a bit more japanese)
The pharaoh Osorkon II was the fourth king of the 22nd Dynasty (945-712 B.C.)
www.museum.upenn.edu...

not a pharaoh. this is one of the guardians of Hathor's Temple at Dendara.
www.thestargates.com...

This was Amenhotep III's father, Thutmose IV. Even his eyebrows are far eastern in style. Cut the face out and paste it on a buddha head and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference
www.kametrenaissance.com...

Amenophis III
Tie between china and possibly india. both cultures melded somewhat along the buddhist line. Check out those eyes, eyebrows and sculpted nose, even the curvature of the lips.
www.bergerfoundation.ch...

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The date is relatively recent, around 300-400AD at the top of my head, but there are several such pillars to be found in India, and it seems to suggest an oral metallurgical tradition from the past. This tradition still continues in many parts of India. My conclusion is that this knowledge comes from a lost civilisation, whose remenants have only survived in the the form of oral traditions around the world, including memories of cataclysms which destroyed the previous civilisation.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Nice addition.

I forgot about that thread of yours. Its the most obvious in the last picture linked.

Both China and Egypt had an inherited lineage of rulership.

Both China and Egypt first had rulers that were considered Gods, then their Offspring Half-Gods and finally Humans.

Both China and Egypt had writing, paper, agriculture, math earlier than other surrounding cultures.

Both China and Egypt placed value on respecting the dead or their ancestors.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

The construction of a novel Spectrometer from the directions in ancient Sanskrit texts on astrophysics by a top peer-group of scientists, published in a top scientific journal is clearly just a hoax, or a forced-reading of the text.

Hello Indigochild...

could you give me a lead on where to find more on this construction based on ancient texts? Sounds good.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join